Breakaway Civilization

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Breakaway Civilization

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

A must listen if you want to understand this topic in more detail.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/04/RIR-140411.php

This seems to intersect with other issues: aerosols, space weather, psyops, finances, UFOs, AGW, and more.  I have more questions than answers.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Trying to embed this here and listening now. The article on musings you posted yesterday was very interesting.

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

For those of us on two tin cans and string systems this link seems to play a little better:

Oh wait, I’m the only one here with a TTCaSS…my bad. ;p

Allegedly I’m on broadband, but that link for modem users works much better here.

Isn’t it amazing how so many American tax $$ have the magical abilities to disappear into black holes. Probably the most (in)famous example(but hardly any awareness of it in the general population) was the Pentagon’s 2.3 Trillion $$ announced by Rumsfeld as “unaccounted for” on September 10, 2001. The events of the following day off course wiped it off the radar. Convenient coincidence?

I’d like to see Catherine and others connect more of the dots on the missing money subject.

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@disenchanted

Thanks for posting this other player.

I know that Catherine has  mentioned that missing money along with the another trillion plus from HUD. She has speculated that the theft of almost 4 trillion was used as the leverage for the 2008 Financial Coup. By using the housing bubble and derivatives as the vehicles, they were able to steal upwards of 40 trillion in the coup. The bigger question is what do they plan to do with 40 trillion. Is it to fund a new currency or build a fleet for space? If we knew what threats they face perceived or real, we could know more about what their plans.

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

Maybe growing awareness of their multi-trillion $ scams that benefit only a select few  is the greatest threat they face…

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Maybe. But monetary scams, wars, harvesting etc. have been going on for a long time. Why are they acting so desperate now? When you add it other factors such as space and aerosols, it doesn’t make sense that it is just a desire for more money, control and power. Is the real threat on planet or off? I have a few hypotheses but not many definitive answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®