Cosmic Ray Influences

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Cosmic Ray Influences

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Cosmic rays possibly influencing living being in ways we may be just beginning to understand.

From Rolf Witzsche’s Ice Age of the dimmer Sun in 30 years
    Our biological and neurological systems, are extremely complex electric systems that evidently benefit from increased electric activity over long periods of time. Our cognitive, scientific, and what may be called, spiritual powers, appear to be derived from this high-level nourishment, which in turn may have enabled, and then aided, our continuing self-development as a high-level species. The interaction between cosmic-ray flux and human development is surprisingly evident already in the weak cosmic-ray environment of the interglacial period. The great developments in civilization have all began during cold periods when the cosmic-ray flux is denser than normal.       

wolf

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant
    Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

I know, I know, correlation does not prove causation, but I love some of these findings that Rolf publishes like the chart above. How exciting to see potential evidence that humans evolve – even spiritually – with higher vibrating energy and how we have historically accessed it through natural cosmic events. I’ll be bouncing the balls (if this then maybe this and THAT…) and permutations from this for a long while. :-)

Thanks Morpheus!

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 | Cosmic Radiation Management

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

Holy Moly @morpheus! What a great video tying together these topics. Wonderful to see your Skyception series and Rolf’s work credited and built upon here. It is a very interesting supposition regarding the agenda of mitigating Galactic Cosmic Rays while suppressing the information. I look forward to more people highlighting your important work and connecting the dots with current events like the SRM conference. Thanks for the share.

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

Thanks. Yes, it was nice to see someone take my work to the next level and make a great video out of it. Kudos to David for doing it and looking even deeper into this topic.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Documentary: Svensmark Theory on Cloud Formation. Some really good insight into cloud formation and climate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®