Deep Politics

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Deep Politics

This topic contains 75 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I know that Peter Dale Scott has been mentioned a number of times on this site and I am sure many here are familiar with him. Here are two worth listening to even though they are from a few years back. They were recently rebroadcast on my local station. As with many topics and in particular those that Peter Dale Scott covers leads me back to two main questions that I hope to explore further at TIF. Who is doing this? and Why are they behaving this way?

“The CIA, Drugs and the Deep State” – http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/101108

“Continuity of Government Planning” – http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/101320

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

“Cui bono?”

I don’t know the who exactly, but it seems to me that the field of banking and finance always seem to profit from the outcomes of “deep politics.” Some of those profits could be deemed illegal, specifically from the laundering of drug money. The lion’s share of the profits probably come from interest collected from debts incurred(on a global basis) as a result of ‘deep politicking.’

Would you agree?

Here’s another question, in the United States was the passage of the Federal Reserve Act a result of “deep politics?”

I think so…

Some other names to go along with Peter Dale Scott…Ralph McGehee, Alfred W. McCoy and Rodney Stich(Defrauding America).

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

“Cui bono?”

Yes, that is a good start and the banking/finance seems to be where much of the criminality emanates from and one of the main levers of control. However, they are just front-men/women serving higher masters and while they seem to be high up on the pyramid, I don’t think they are actually calling the shots.  Some are calling those calling the shots the “Breakaway Civilization” for a number of reasons.  An upcoming conference will be exploring this topic and more.

A couple of suggested links:

The lion’s share of the profits probably come from interest collected from debts incurred(on a global basis) as a result of ‘deep politicking.’

I don’t think that the majority of their money comes from debts/interest. Maybe that is the front and the “legal” funds. As many have documented, drug running, money laundering, human trafficking and other criminal activities are the real and major source of funds to be used for ‘black ops’ and secret technology.

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

re: “I don’t think that the majority of their money comes from debts/interest.”

That’s certainly a topic that doesn’t get much discussion…or coverage. Debt is not just about making money though, it’s about control.

From 1:20 to the end is the ‘money shot’ in the following clip:

I really like Catherine Austin Fitts and have kept up with her for awhile. I’m not a subscriber to her Solari site however.

Have you ever read this by her?

Dillon Read and Co. Inc.and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits

[ http://www.dunwalke.com/introduction.htm ]

I decided to write Dillon Read & Co Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profitsas a case study designed to help illuminate the deeper system. It details the story of two teams with two competing visions for America.

The first was a vision shared by my old firm on Wall Street — Dillon Read — and the Clinton Administration with the full support of a bipartisan Congress. In this vision, America’s aristocracy makes money and finances the building of a global empire one neighborhood at a time by ensnaring our youth in a pincer movement of drugs and prisons. Middle class support for these policies is created through a steady and growing stream of government funding and contracts for War on Drugs activities at federal, state and local levels. This consensus is made all the more powerful by the gush of growing debt and derivatives used to bubble the housing and mortgage markets, manipulate the stock and precious metals markets and finance trillions missing from the US government in the largest pump and dump in history — the pump and dump of the entire American economy. This is more than a process designed to wipe out the middle class. This is genocide — a much more subtle and lethal version than ever before perpetrated by the scoundrels of our history texts.

more at the link…

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Yes, that is one of the first pieces I read by her. I have been a fan of Catherine for many years hearing her on my local radio station from time to time but I became a subscriber last June.  One of the best decisions I made as I have been able to connect with some local people through her subscriber luncheons. If you can afford her subscription, it is one of the best places I have found (outside of TIF of course :).

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

What Did Senate Candidate Ben Sasse Know About The House Page Scandal?

http://www.rense.com/general96/whatdidsasse.html

Wayne Madsen is another great source for deep political information. If you don’t know about the Franklin scandal mentioned in the article, it is worth knowing about and understanding how it connects to politics and much more.

Disenchanted
      Disenchanted
      Participant

I have this book in print form and first read it back in the late 1990s. Quite a story…

The Franklin Cover-Up by John DeCamp

edit: My book is the second edition, 1996 version

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

Thanks for the link. Yes, it is quite revealing when you look at politics, pedophilia and control files through the same lens.  Some things become clearer about how things really work in this world.

The Urban Pepper
        The Urban Pepper
        Participant

Disenchanted,

That was a depressing read and  a real eye opener. Thanks for posting it.

Disenchanted
          Disenchanted
          Participant

You’re welcome Mr. Pepper…I think.

It’s been awhile since I read that…had forgotten that aspect(“depressing”).

Didn’t the orifice of Omaha(Uncle Warren) get a mention in that book?

The Urban Pepper
            The Urban Pepper
            Participant

Disenchanted,

You’re welcome Mr. Pepper…I think ..  Most of the time the truth isn’t pretty. Keep posting( Zen, Morpheus) no matter how fucking ugly the truth is, It actually makes it easier to deal with knowing how these parasites operate above all laws.  And yes,  Mr negative population growth minister was mentioned many times.  I’ll say it again thanks for sharing. Peace.. Mr Pepper

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

I guess this could be filed under Deep Politics…But anyway here’s your WTF? read du jour:

DARK FATHER: SEDUCED BY EXTREME DOMINANCE

a quote from that:

When Father is bad, when the darker invisible father is nowhere to be seen, when hope is gone, and justice no longer is an option there is always the arms of mother. Not just in the metaphorical sense but in the literal sense.

The truth is, the dark patriarchy is no longer working and eventually we will see the return of the mother queen to rule the hive. She may not be all that is wholesome but she most certainly will be able to call all of the children together and give them some repose and bliss.

Such is the nature of the Dark father metaphor.

Something tells me that when this dark mother queen comes along, she’ll be the antithesis of the Mother Earth(or Gaia if you will) that native Americans speak of…

I used to listen to this guy and his radio show(Clyde Lewis/Ground Zero) on XM satellite radio when on the road, that is until there was a contractual dispute between XM/Sirius and Clear Channel and his show and other similar radio shows disappeared. (edit): Now that I think about it there was something else going on because he also disappeared from the regular Cincinnati AM radio station he was on around the same time.

I find it ironic that the new boogeyman du jour in current events is labeled ISIS. LOL!  Anyone else get that?

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Interesting. What a hideous picture of Hillary but somewhat fitting given what a war monger she is. Speaking of ISIS, I find it amazing how left, right, libertarian and all those Soros funded media outlets are analyzing these events. Very few seem to get it right – Michel Chossudovsky seems to be one of those who call it for what it is.

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

Exactly! Although when Chossudovsky uses the words “western” “US” and “Washington” I think it would be more accurate to say the interests being served in the Iraq/Syria mess are Zionist, Tel Aviv, and neo-con/lib. Has everyone forgottten the “clean break” policy paper and then later PNAC? (link from 2006)

Another link (“Clean Break or Dirty War?”)on the “Clean Break:Securing The Realm policy paper which itself came out in 1996…

btw…The name I was looking for above when I typed Gaia was actually Sophia. The name John Lamb Lash uses in his writings. I went blank at the moment and when it came to me it was already too late to edit.

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Yes, those you mention seem to have their hands deep in it and specifically CIA, DGSE, MI6, Mossad and not to forget Turkey and the GCC.

Zenscreamer
          Zenscreamer
          Participant

You guys are sure getting into the deep end.

Now we have to ask: who created Israel and why is it called “the Realm”?

Morpheus
            Morpheus
            Participant

I am all about the deep end and rabbit holes. :)

Good questions. We also have to ask: Why was it created and why did they choose that location?

Disenchanted
              Disenchanted
              Participant

Here’s the original document in .pdf form with no ‘opinion-ating’ attached. Judge for yourselves if it’s directives have or are being carried out.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm

Strangely enough it’s origination site (The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies) now turns up as a “404/not found.”

zens said:

Do we really want to go there? ;)

My parents(good ‘Christian Zionists’) always want to throw the book(Bible) at me in context of current events, now I just tell them, “Ok, so explain Revelations 2:9 and Revelations 3:9 in context of current events.” So far they haven’t given me a good explanation.

Speaking of rabbit holes, there’s one for you. How did so many American ‘Christians’ become such good Zionists? And who financed that agit-prop campaign? Hint…Samuel Untermeyer and the Scofield Reference Bible.

Morpheus
                Morpheus
                Participant

Interesting read – A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm. I found this paragraph particularly relevant to current events:

Most important, it is understandable that Israel has an interest supporting diplomatically, militarily and operationally Turkey’s and Jordan’s actions against Syria, such as securing tribal alliances with Arab tribes that cross into Syrian territory and are hostile to the Syrian ruling elite.

I wonder if they meant those tribal alliances to include ISIS/ISIL that have been trained and run through Turkey and Jordan. This document shines some light on this group.

Disenchanted
                  Disenchanted
                  Participant

Just remember peace and stability in Iraq, Syria, etc. are not the desired outcome for some. From a post I made at ZH:

ex-Pentagon official Michael Ledeen:

Ledeen, however, is less frivolous. In The War Against the Terror Masters, he identifies the exact regimes America must destroy:

First and foremost, we must bring down the terror regimes, beginning with the Big Three: Iran, Iraq, and Syria. And then we have to come to grips with Saudi Arabia. … Once the tyrants in Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Saudi Arabia have been brought down, we will remain engaged. …We have to ensure the fulfillment of the democratic revolution. … Stability is an unworthy American mission, and a misleading concept to boot. We do not want stability in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and even Saudi Arabia; we want things to change. The real issue is not whether, but how to destabilize.

quoted excerpt above from Whose War? in 2003.

Zenscreamer
                Zenscreamer
                Participant

zens said:

Do we really want to go there? ;)

Apparently I do…. ;-)

Zenscreamer
              Zenscreamer
              Participant

We also have to ask: Why was it created and why did they choose that location?

I was churning my way through a new book today and “in passing” the author makes reference to Mount Carmel in Israel.

The premise of the book is that geological formations the author calls “volcanic plugs” are “sources” of invisible electric field lines that can run for very long distances, and frequently connect with other “plugs” in wildly different locations; he also asserts that sacred sites and burial places have frequently been placed along such lines in particularly interesting geological locations.

In this passing remark, the author cites a book* in which the authors trace such a ley line

<p>”originally discovered by Frenchman Jean Richer, who had noticed that three of Greece’s most important sites, Delphi, the oracle center, the Athena sanctuary of Athens, and the holy island of Delos were in a straight line which could be extend westwards, through the most famous and sacred sites dedicated to St. Michael. They were again immensely puzzled when they noticed that so many of the temples dedicated to Apollow were situated at the summit of almost inaccessible mountains, sometimes in the middle of nowhere.</p><p>`They followed this intertwining key stream for 2,500 miles from Skelling on the west coast of Ireland, through St. Michael’s Mount in Cornwall and then eastwards across France, Italy and Greece …. Eventually, reaching Israel, they came to what I now believe is the source, Mount Carmel, a 39-kilometers (29 miles) range of mountains of volcanic origin with connections to the God Baal.”</p>

My ears perked up at the word Israel, but I hadn’t particularly heard of the referenced mountain(s). Needless to say I was intrigued to learn from Wikipedia:

Iamblichus describes Pythagoras visiting the mountain on account of its reputation for sacredness, stating that it was the most holy of all mountains, and access was forbidden to many, while Tacitus states that there was an oracle situated there, which Vespasian visited for a consultation;[2] Tacitus states that there was an altar there,[1] but without any image upon it,[1][2] and without a temple around it.

Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…….”

~Z

*The Dance of the Dragon, by Paul Broadhurst and Hamish Miller, p.12

Disenchanted
                Disenchanted
                Participant

Speaking of ears perking up…there was a reason the Branch Davidians chose that name(Mt. Carmel) for their site near Waco, Texas

mt carmel gravestone

Mt. Carmel in Palestine is also the original home of the “Carmelites“(Ordo Fratrum Beatissimæ Virginis Mariæ de Monte Carmelo) and said to be the traditional home of Elijah the Prophet…who incidentally supposedly demanded that the Israelites make a choice between Yahweh or Baal.

Mt. Carmel is also a revered site of the Druze peoples…and ears perking up again…from that Druze link:

In addition, the Druze hold other influential people – regardless of their religion – in great esteem, as the advocates of justice and belief in one god. <span style=”font-size: 14pt;”>These include the Egyptian Akhenaton</span>, the Greek philosophers Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, and Alexander the Great.

Imagine that!  ;>)

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Midway through, they discuss her red button experience – something to think about while we interact with people who would rather not know about reality.

Catherine Austin Fitts: Economic Fascism – Dark Journalist

Disenchanted
      Disenchanted
      Participant

CAF asks, “How can we push the red button, but still make money?”

To me, that = BZZZT…Wrong! Thank you for playing. I’m so sick of this desire in today’s world to make ‘money,’ the all consuming desire to profit…to make sure the interests of “Mammon” are served.

It’s just another crazy train…

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

I’m also not finding a whole lot to like about CAF — I did listen to one hour @morpheus posted to try to give her a chance, and I sampled some of this one as well. Her little story about being asked to join the Council on Foreign Relations (ding!ding!) but deciding not to do so because of a tiny, temporal, personal issue more or less SCREAMS “countelpro operative” to me, but to each his/her own.

duc888
    duc888
    Participant

I don’t know the who exactly, but it seems to me that the field of banking and finance always seem to profit from the outcomes of “deep politics.”

ORLY?

<h1 id=”yui_3_16_0_1_1406843044399_1324″ class=”headline”>IMF urges higher energy taxes to fight climate change.</h1>
    Does the orange lady pedal a bicycle to work?  I thought not.

But she will tax you and your zygotes into oblivion.

http://news.yahoo.com/imf-urges-higher-energy-taxes-fight-climate-change-152243700–business.html;_ylt=AwrTWf1bb9pTlFkAmZjQtDMD

All of life is just lessons.

Disenchanted
      Disenchanted
      Participant

Another example of the ‘financialization’ of climate…

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I love a debate where the shill from a place like the Hudson Institute gets destroyed by reality trying to defend the actions of criminals. Webster Tarpley has his facts and the photo of McCain with the head of IS.

http://tarpley.net/why-hasnt-mccain-been-indicted/

http://www.voltairenet.org/article185085.html

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Thanks so much for these links Morpheus.

I went to the Tarpley site and watched the interview. I had never heard of Tarpley before your link. While on his site I started to read his book on Bush Senior……. and could not stop.

Thanks so much for the link and information. I’ve now added Tarpley to my very short list of Peter Dale Scott as go to guys on deep politics.

LionLady
    LionLady
    Participant

Hi, All:

Here’s another classic regarding the banksters, their backers – and their plans:

The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.

Wikipedia has a very interesting bio on Griffin – there are things in it that may interest Morpheus, ZenS and Mrs. Cog as relating to some of his Velikovsky/Akhenaton/Suppressed Cancer Cure explorations over the years.

Dunno much regarding the accuracy of this background info, given the rep of Wikipedia – but I did meet G. Edward a little over a year ago at a local ‘Tea Party’-sponsored event for rural land rights/Agenda 21, (both are a huge issue for us here in CA water rights-challenged country-bumpkinland :). I recognized him instantly from his online pics and went over to say ‘Hi and THANKS’ for his work on getting the word out. Lovely guy – we chatted for a bit and I discovered that he was now our neighbor – he’d just moved into a place over and up the road aways. A ‘small world’ moment for sure.

Most interesting to me: there were autographed copies of CFJI for auction at the event and bids quickly rose above anything I could manage or I’d have one in my reference book collection. Very popular item that day. Based on the huge response at that gathering, I think more folks than comment online or are otherwise apparent, know that the jig is up and we’ve been royally HAD by these critters.

Thanks, Morpheus, Dis, ZenS and Duc888 for the good source references and discussion. I just read all the way through this thread for the first time – cannot figure out how I missed it, but then it seems I’ve missed a number of things (Cog’s humongous wood stove story) and thus I must keep digging through the diamond mine here at TIF for more gems. Like OtB, I’ll be checking out Tarpley’s stuff (know his work from several other sources) later today.

Cheers!
    L/L

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Hi @On the Beach,

Sure glad to help. Tarpley is one of my favorites, especially for geopolitics and his knowledge of history is unmatched. The book on Bush Senior is a classic and he did some amazing work on Gladio back in the 70s – Who Killed Aldo Moro?. He also did 2 books on Obama and one on Romney, both still relevant today. His work on 911 is also worth the time in how he covers false flags and drills. He has a weekly program (called World Crisis Radio) that I highly recommend, http://tarpley.net/world-crisis-radio/.

For some great historical information on the Civil War and Russia, something you won’t find anywhere else: http://www.c-span.org/video/?315198-1/russias-participation-us-civil-war

Hi @lionlady,

I know of and am a fan of G. Edward Griffin, he has done some really good work. Interesting story on meeting him and the reference regarding planetary interaction. Thanks for sharing.

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Thank you for the additional Tarpley links @Morphus.

I listened to this one on Russia in the Civil War and also 2 on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. They are just great.

OtB

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

Yes, it is amazing how the information of Russia’s involvement (along with the British and French) in the Civil War is omitted. It now makes sense given what we are doing, and how it gets framed both left and right, on Ukraine. I live in the Bay Area and nobody knows that Russia had its fleet here 150 years ago to defend against attack and support Lincoln.

Tarpley is also working on a book regarding the 4 attempts and one successful assassination of FDR.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Great 2-part interview of Edward Haslam by Bonnie Faulkner on Guns and Butter:

Part 1: http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/105822
    Part 2: http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/106039

Dr. Mary’s Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics
    The 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Following a trail of police records, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents evidence of a web of medical secret-keeping that began with the handling of evidence in the JFK assassination and continued apace, sweeping doctors into coverups of cancer outbreaks, contaminated polio vaccine, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and biological weapon research using infected monkeys.

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

Morpheus,

I acquired this book a few months ago and have been reading it the last couple of weeks. It’s a combination of older and newer material by Peter Dale Scott and I think it came out originally in 2008.

Very interesting parallels between now and then. Anyhow just a heads up for anyone who might find it interesting.

The deceipt, lies and subterfuge go back a long way, no matter which political party was in power. But I think we here at TIF already knew that…

Pic of the book cover from B&N:

Related book/article by P. D. Scott in .pdf form[edit: this is the second Afterword from book above]:

9/11, JFK, and War: Recurring Patterns In America’s Deep Events

[edit: I have not yet read this far into the book]

Unfortunately in my opinion Scott acts a ‘gatekeeper’ in some areas of information. From what I’ve read so far in the book mentioned above, I’m referring specifically to his treatment of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967.

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@disenchanted

Thanks for the share. I have not read this book but have heard him interviewed on it.

Unfortunately in my opinion Scott acts a ‘gatekeeper’ in some areas of information. From what I’ve read so far in the book mentioned above, I’m referring specifically to his treatment of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967.

Interesting assessment. I wouldn’t be surprised but I have not seen it discussed before. He was close with Chomsky many years ago so one should approach his work with a skeptical eye. How did he cover the USS Liberty?

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

Morpheus asked:

How did he cover the USS Liberty?

Basically he sticks to the official whitewash/cover-up story that the incident was an accidental attack.

That’s a Noam Chomsky blurb at the top of the book cover…it’s a little too small to read in the pic above.

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

@disenchanted

Your comment about Scott being a ‘gatekeeper’ is so interesting.

I agree with you but wonder if you know of anyone who is not a gatekeeper in this whole realm of ‘deep information’ in some way or another? They are all so deeply flawed or biased: Scott, Chomsky, Mullins, Tarpley, LaRouche, etc. They all have items to tell that no one else is telling, but they all hide, withhold, ‘gatekeep’ some information that they don’t want known.

I had no idea that Tarpely, who I really admire, was a LaRouche disciple for years but broke with LaRouche over the issue of LaRouche never finding fault with the CIA.

So I wonder if anyone is even trying to tell the whole truth and if that is so, no one is telling the whole truth, why even bother wasting time plowing through all this history stuff anyway? It’s all lies because the whole history is based on deep institutional lies before a person can even begin to tease apart the historical lies.

I guess I don’t have a very enlightened or enlightening position.

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

Hi OtB, re:

but wonder if you know of anyone who is not a gatekeeper in this whole realm of ‘deep information’ in some way or another?

Simple answer. No I don’t…I guess I’ve just been trying to sift through lots of info from all the assorted gatekeepers, but like you I’m beginning to wonder what’s the point.

Btw…I knew that Tarpley had broken away from the LaRouche crowd, but had no idea it may have been for the reason you state. Wow!

On the Beach
          On the Beach
          Participant

Hi Disenchanted:

I recently heard Tarpley in a radio interview describe his break with LaRouche over the issue of censorship of Tarpley’s book on Bush. Tarpley had discovered that Bush Sr was most probably deeply involved in CIA issues in Florida around the Bay of Pigs fiasco and also the JFK assassination. LaRouche made him strip this from the book before it was published by LaRouche press. Tarpely said in the interview that the CIA information was added back in on the version of the book posted on his website.

I actually went into depression and severe angst a couple years ago when my own explorations of ‘history’ and ‘truth’ lead me to the inescapable conclusion that not only were all the stated events of history lies of one sort or another, but that the actual larger underpinnings of the very institutions we base all our lives on were manufactured lies. Personally, this is a very difficult ‘truth’ to face and I really resisted. When I finally personally faced the issue that there was not one single ‘word’ of civilization that could be trusted in any way I was left with my old teachings from my childhood.

Now, even though I find the study and reading of ‘history’ to be deeply interesting, I find it relatively worthless in that even if you were ever able to discover a real historical truth, you would still be stuck inside the greater lie of civilization. There is no cure for that lie; it is simply too enormous, and nothing you can do inside the lie will lead to any way out of the lies of civilization. That is a hard place to be. For me, the only possible solution to this impossible situation is deep internal work. I knew from my childhood that there existed structures and truths independent of any aspect of civilization and a person should try to connect to these larger structures to have a chance at replacing the carefully crafted lies we accept for civilization. There is no chance of finding any solution for a better way of life in the existing human institutions and structures. These structures do not exist to serve us as a people in any way. They are all lies.

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

@disenchanted

Basically he sticks to the official whitewash/cover-up story that the incident was an accidental attack.

Thanks. That is unfortunate but certainly revealing.

@disenchanted/Otb

Regarding Tarpely, I have not found him to pull any punches or withhold any information.  He consistently attacks the CIA which tends to be one of the areas that is often not discussed among the Gatekeepers and Limited Hangouts (Chomsky, Ellsberg, Zinn, Assange, Snowden, Scahill, Goodman, etc.)

@Otb

Could you share the link from the radio interview? I sometimes run into the LaRouche crowd and would love to have that background on them.

On the Beach
          On the Beach
          Participant

@morpheus:

I hope I can find that link. I was listening to a whole bunch of Tarpley stuff on the web. I know it is not a file I had downloaded.

I agree with you about Tarpely. I think the main criticism some have of him is that he is not as rabidly anti-Zionist as some others. Also, I have not heard him get into any Illuminati rants. He is most definitely in the anti-oligarchy camp. I think his thesis on the Venetian School of political maneuvering is a master piece. He is certainly anti-MIC and highlights the relationship between the monied powers and the military-security complex. I like him a lot.

Morpheus
            Morpheus
            Participant

@On the Beach

I know it is not a file I had downloaded.

Check out Keepvid for downloading Youtube to Mp4 or other file types so you can put them on your MP3 or video player: http://keepvid.com/

he is not as rabidly anti-Zionist as some others.

I am glad for this as there are too many that blame Israel for everything.

Disenchanted
              Disenchanted
              Participant

Morpheus, re:

there are too many that blame Israel for everything.

Conversely there are way too many who won’t blame Israel for anything. I’m referring specifically to American Christian Zionists and American Jewish Zionists.

You’ll find more reality in Israeli media outlets than you will here in the States…

Morpheus
                Morpheus
                Participant

@disenchanted

I agree with both your points. I was referring to some sites like Veterans Today that tend to put Israel at the top and responsible for everything that happens.

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

I think it is too easy to be suckered into the Zionist/ Illuminati/ City of London/ Wall Street/ Washington DC/ rant when the real issue is allowing predator psychopaths to come to power and rule regardless of who or where they might be. Personally I can not do much about Zionist (or whoever) running the world but I can educate myself about psychopaths and learn to identify them and avoid them and minimize their power whenever I can in my own sphere of activities. I know this is not a hopeful position to take but I don’t know what else I can do but to become more personally responsible for what I can control. The fact that most people so easily fall under the influence of the lies of psychopaths is really kind of unforgivable, but understandable. Not many normal people want to be as tough mentally as you must be to deal with or defeat a psychopath.

Yowie
      Participant

Amen to that.

When you refer to mental toughness, what do you mean?

On the Beach
        On the Beach
        Participant

Oh @yowie:

You have asked me a question that will lead me to a very difficult answer, if I am to answer you truthfully from my own observations.

5 years ago I had some time and a bit of money that allowed me to spend all my time to ask and to try to find an answer to this question, poised by me in a slightly different way. The question I asked was, “Why does humankind believe in things and do things that are obviously not in their own best interests?”

I started asking this question in reference to the issues of money and our current world wide financial system. Any child of 10 (anyone who can multiply) could (AND should) understand that the current financial system of compound interest charges and payments will lead to the utter loss of ALL income produced by almost everyone as they shovel over larger and larger amounts of their income to the money issuers. The current financial system is a mathematical impossibility that anyone should be able to understand as such if they chose to think critically about the issue. It does not matter a bit that a person can get a PhD in economics or that Ben Bernake has written a 600 page college textbook on the subject; each and every word is based on a lie and as such every word is a lie. Yet the system is accepted, more or less, by everyone. The only real options offered are nothing more than different ways to cut up the same rotten pie.

So believing in this rotten farce serves a purpose for everyone, it must, there is no other possible conclusion given the clearly obvious nature of the issue. In the case of economics it is clear that there are a very few people who profit from the system of lies while everyone else will eventually be enslaved and lose everything to this same system.

A close and deep examination of every single sector of institutional beliefs led me to think that the same dynamic was at work in all of them: All the institutions of modernity were based on lies developed to enrich a few at the expense of almost everyone. Yet these same lies are followed by the vast majority with minimal questioning and slavish devotion even when the outcome for such devotion is so clearly disaster for almost everyone.

It seems to me that it is as if almost everyone looked at life as if it were a trip to the casino: Maybe just maybe they individually will roll the dice or spin the wheel and win big, getting an easier better life than the rest of the poor schmucks slaving away all around them.

Mankind has given up critical thinking in an attempt to win big and win easy. Mental toughness has given way to selfish devotion to ease with mankind willing to eat his own children to avoid apparent pain.

Saying this thing makes me sound like a crazy person, like a John the Baptist or some Old Testament prophet wailing away in the desert. But the situation with mankind is understandable when a person realizes that the actual situation here on earth now is hopeless. Mankind, in their hearts, understands that life here now is actually the utter definition of hell. No matter what a person might do or where they might go their life is a vacuous hell filled with a future of enslavement to someone well outside themselves. And everyone here now knows this thing even if they can not speak of it. In fact not speaking of it, not even thinking of it is so much easier, which was the whole cause of the problem in the first place.

It takes tremendous mental toughness to face the issue of lies becoming internal beliefs in ones own life.

It takes tremendous mental toughness to find ways to new and better thinking that will replace the lies.

It takes tremendous mental toughness to find ways to step outside the systems of lies as much as possible in ones own life.

But it really takes mental toughness to face up to the clear issue that these lies have been created to enrich predators. There is no other possible explanation. And then it will take unbelievable mental toughness to realize what must be done to tear this system of lies down and never allow it again. It is understandable that almost no normal human wants to face the issue that psychopathic human predators are not human and should never be treated as if they were human. To not face this issue clearly and forcefully with as much strength and mental toughness as it might take is to avoid our responsibility to ourself and our family in exactly the same way as if we did not face up to an animal predator threatening one of our own children.

Until mankind faces and deals with this issue of intra-species predation it is doomed to potential failure and extinction. Personally I am not very hopeful at all, but then the enormous apparent strength of the Lies is so overwhelming now it is crushing in its strength over us all.

The biggest lie of all though is the lie that what exists as life now is normal and right and true in any way at all. It is not. It is Hell and an utterly false creation with no real power or strength of its own at all.

The question remains, asked in another way: Why is mankind so easily corruptible?

OtB

duc888
    duc888
    Participant

Lots of dual citizens in DC, just sayin.  One group in particular is represented way beyond the “norm” if you’re actually looking at things statistically.

Yowie
      Participant

@OTB

I was hoping you could point me in the direction of how to develop this mental toughness, or at least tell me what it is.  This problem of the psychopath bothers me too, and I do agree that the problem is just a much with the rest of us that are not like that.

I wonder, is it that we have lost the ability to think critically, to ask questions?  Is that the nub of it?

Are we really beyond all hope though?  Not so sure, but if not, the transition will be interesting…

LionLady
        LionLady
        Participant

Hi, Yowie:

I’m sure that OtB will have something very insightful to share with you in response to your question – but in the meantime, I’d like to pop in my own 2 cent’s worth on the ‘mental toughness’ issue.

For most of my life, I knew inside myself that what was going on here on Earth was somehow ‘wrong’ and not the truth nor the total extent of what humans are – or are capable of. I just knew inside that this was so – but could not find the keys to the kingdom, so I continued to stumble on through life simply trying to cope. I was full of fear, anxiety and pain – like so many others today.

This kind of sick ‘getting along’ within a system that is basically corrupt is where most folks still are right now. And that’s why it feels so hard: there are NO road signs that tell us how to exit this Highway to Hell leading over the cliff we’re all heading for like a herd of mindless lemmings. But – when I had the chance to go through my sangoma initiation, it was like a reset button got pushed and I was able to remember what star to steer by in life: my own integrity, not biased by fear or any of the convenient handles that our current manipulators use to jerk us around.

Staying on course with what is my own inner truth, my own personal path, and my own way of expressing my life right here, right now – and not backing down for anyone or anything that wants to corrupt or destroy that in me, is where the toughness comes in. Mental toughness for me is all about personal integrity and my intention to be true to myself, no matter what.

As I said – just my own 2 cent’s worth . . .

Cheers,
        LionLady

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

For most of my life, I knew inside myself that what was going on here on Earth was somehow ‘wrong’

I too have experienced this and have known (without understanding what or how) that something was not right and the truth was hidden from us. Finding that truth is something I have pursued, especially since being jolted awake after the events of 911.

On the Beach
        On the Beach
        Participant

Hello @yowie:

You’ve already started the process of developing the mental toughness needed to add hope to your life. You are here, in this space, reading and thinking. This space created by CD was created on the premise that we should all question our personal beliefs and look for the truth in them. That is the place to start.

That willingness, desire even, to question internally is the absolutely essential first step. No one who can ask those questions of themselves and look for answers inside themselves is without hope. In fact it is completely possible for you to turn your life on a dime and aim it completely in the direction of more and better truth and integrity and grace.

Lion Lady’s wonderful personal story is the type of example I was hoping to see expressed here. She took, or created, or was presented with and accepted onto herself, the opportunity to be reborn. When this started she had to be filled with trepidation for her own future: Who knows what might happen? But she had the toughness to stay with the training and was reborn. I do not want to put words in her mouth that are not true and I hope she corrects me if I now speak incorrectly, but this rebirth for her was spiritual in nature.

She now has the personal inner strength, the mental toughness to know that she can stand up to corruption, stay true to her own path and her personal integrity and continue on that path regardless of what might come her way.

She found this strength, this inner mental toughness inside herself, in her own deep connection to her own spiritual self. She was reborn in her own spiritually.

This is why I wrote the Antidote Series of essays. My contention in that series is that we as humanity have lost our spiritual selves. We can never be whole, never have the necessary mental toughness, and are always susceptible to the lies until we can regain the larger spiritual part of ourselves. This was the start of humanity’s fall from strength and wisdom. There are many ways for us to reconnect to our own spirituality but they all reside inside of us and can only be connected personally by our own actions. No one can do this for us, certainly not ever any Religion that tries to intercede in this process.

Yowie, if I could, if I thought it would be helpful, I would take you by the hand and show you this larger part of yourself. But I know this is not correct or proper. You must do this thing in your own good way at your own good speed. It is a great start that you understand there are lies here that we live under now and that there are psychopaths lurking behind those lies. But then, we must do the tough work of digging inside ourself to find and replace lies with the best truth we can discover. Remember what CD said in one of his recent essays on 9/11: It is not necessary to know all the truth, only that there are enough lies to make the whole story corrupt. This is a very very powerful statement that can be directly translated to our own personal inner work.

Sooner or later it will be time for you to say to yourself, “Enough with the lies, I will not give them one more second of my time nor one more calorie of my energy. I will now live my life in truth the very best that I can.” In that instant you stop giving energy to the lie and take back any energy that you might have given. It is a very tough moment, probably the toughest moment of anyones life.

Please note that every moment you spend thinking about the lies is a moment spent in the past. We do not operate in the past. We only operate in the now. Sooner or later, if you want to regain yourself and your mental toughness, even though you might be searching for lies, you have to stop in the past and start dancing right now in the present. How you do that dance will depend on how many of the lies you were able to replace. CD and Mrs Cog stopped almost on a dime and turned their back on as many lies as they could and moved to a mountain. Lion Lady went to Africa and came back reborn in her own spirituality. Neither will ever be the same again nor will they ever doubt their integrity. I’m saying that this search for mental toughness starts right inside yourself and never ends. But it does led to your rebirth in your own spirituality, if you wish, and a joyous exploration of your own universe.

You are right in saying that the transition will be very interesting. And the coming times are a period of transition. The Lies will simply fail as all lies eventually do. Most of humanity is lost, in fact the social structure of humanity is hopelessly lost and deserves to remain lost, buried forever. But individuals, not many but enough are not lost at all and will do their best to overcome this long period of lies and deadly influence by powerful predators. Humanity deserves this chance, even though the earth has almost been lost to humanity’s corruption and selfish devotion to ease and greed.

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

If I were a master controlling predator psychopath I would be so thrilled by the issue of Zionism as a means of diversion from the real issue. The real issue being psychopathy as a reality on earth among humans. If the issue of Zionism did not already exist I would go out of my way to create it.

Let’s see, the current population of the world is about 7,200,000,000.

Most professional estimate the percentage of psychopaths in the population at about 5% actual born as pure psychopaths.

This means that on earth now there are about 360,000,000 human psychopaths hiding among the general population pretending to be normal humans. More than the total population of America, on a world wide basis.

In 2012 it was estimated that the total world wide number of Jews was about 14,000,000. Much less than 10% of the total estimated number of psychopaths on earth.

What a wonderful scapegoat population to get normal people to focus their anger on. You could slaughter the entire Jewish group and not make a single dent in the power of psychopathy. A perfect diversion from the real issue. They as a group are more than average in intelligence, wealth and influence: perfect to foment envy. Add to that the fact that they are hated on religious grounds and it is difficult to imagine a more perfect diversionary group.

Now, are there issues of psychopathy inside the Jewish group? Of course, to say no would be illogical. But on the basis of pure numbers alone it is nonsense to focus on Jews or Zionist, or any other tribal group on earth more than the issue of the power of psychopathy and psychopaths in our midst, hiding in plain sight and ruling us with emotionless murderous evil intent.

With our full willing cooperation.

The important issue is psychopathy and the reality of its existence among us. Don’t allow yourself to be diverted from this issue by any other issue. There are no other issues. Psychopaths have created the civilization of the Lies of Modernity for their own use and enrichment. We live under their rule here now. We are milked and eaten like cows, nothing more under their system and the psychopaths do not think of us as anything more than meat for their slaughter. We are literally nothing to them at all and our existence is completely arbitrary to their own needs for us. We are less than slaves.

Educate yourself to this issue.

Yowie
    Participant

Staying on course with what is my own inner truth, my own personal path, and my own way of expressing my life right here, right now – and not backing down for anyone or anything that wants to corrupt or destroy that in me, is where the toughness comes in. Mental toughness for me is all about personal integrity and my intention to be true to myself, no matter what.

So perhaps to some extent mental toughness is about mastering one’s own fears?

Yowie
    Participant

Yowie, if I could, if I thought it would be helpful, I would take you by the hand and show you this larger part of yourself. But I know this is not correct or proper. You must do this thing in your own good way at your own good speed. It is a great start that you understand there are lies here that we live under now and that there are psychopaths lurking behind those lies.

It seems to me that for every lie there must be (at least) a teller and a told, that we who are told these lies are just as complicit in these lies as the tellers.

Yowie
    Participant

If I were a master controlling predator psychopath I would be so thrilled by the issue of Zionism as a means of diversion from the real issue. The real issue being psychopathy as a reality on earth among humans. If the issue of Zionism did not already exist I would go out of my way to create it.

Or radical Islamism, Communism, Fascism, the list goes on.

What are any of these other than the human mind grasping after the simple solution where no such thing exists?

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Hi @yowie:

Yes!

The path to disaster is when one gives up personal critical free thinking to some institution outside one self in the futile attempt to escape fear and effort while looking for an easy/easiest simple path to this fear-free life. Usually oblivious to the fact that the fear was created in the first place by the same institutions one has turned to for salvation, be those institutions religion, government, science, education, etc. To your list of diversionary issues I would add some making the list include at least Zionism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Communism, Fascism, Christianity, Democracy, Capitalism, Socialism and Materialism. Anything at all that promises ease and simple outside of oneself must be suspect of being a lair for hidden psychopaths. And this also means, exactly as you say, we are all complicit in accepting the lies of these institutions without critical thinking. This leaves only ourself as a safe place to look for salvation, but with hard critical thinking. And that is very hard work and why that path is usually avoided by most.

The sign and meme you have posted is priceless. Makes my mind churn and my stomach roll to see such a thing but that is the reality for too many people. Imagine the psychopaths lurking behind that sign! Thanks………. I think………. sigh.

OtB

Yowie
    Participant

And on that matter, some Sunday humour for y’all free thinkers…

10628535_1291329294288104_157258200434215443_n

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

Whoa Nellie!

I can only imagine the children who manage to escape that school’s community need many years of therapy.

Yowie
        Participant

Yup, at the Church of Divine Therapy®

Damn, that’s a good idea, better go register the domain before someone else does…

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Given that there is a lot going on with the release of Kill the Messenger, I ran across this on Narco Dollars for Beginners – an extensive source of material on this topic.

This is a quote that led me there: “but it was Bush Sr. who was in the key player. I find it ironic that the official probe was done by a Fellow Skull and Bones member, John Kerry. It tells you in ‘hind sight’ it was never going anywhere.”

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant
      On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Very interesting idea by Tarpley. I think he might be on to something.

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

Strange, but when I heard about the massacre in Paris my first thought was what did the oligarchs get out of it. Distraction from the failing year-open of the stock market? I hadn’t thought of the resurgence of the Greek turmoil as a factor.

Insanity upon insanity.

The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

*********** WARNING ABSOLUTELY NO BLOOD IN THIS SHOOTING********************

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668

Because that’s what happens when you shoot someone at point blank range in the head.

duc888
    duc888
    Participant

An interesting opinion on “Terrorism” as well as State sponsored terrorism.  This seems to be the most plausible observation as of yet.

Please watch this:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/13/historic-speech-in-damascus-sends-shockwaves-around-the-world/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/31/shock-waves-part-ii/

I whole heatedly disagree with Gordon Duff when tells me to vote Democratic to “save the USA”  in his blogs… yet his bi-weekly radio show he never stops telling everyone how 100% of FEDGOV is co-opted.

The whole Red Team / Blue Team narrative is a tsunami of bullshit.  Neither represent me (and maybe not represent you).

I’ll go with 100% corrupted and co-opted for $400 Alex.

HOWEVER, he (and VT) has been at the forefront with releasing recent documents from Snowden, Russian Intelligence and even our own DOE and others 100% supporting 911 as a nuke event.  When you DIG DEEP and listen to the psycho Cheney all but guarantee many future nuke attacks on USA, combined with the FACT that we hav3e 25+ loose nukes floating around repositioned inside CONUS….you begin to see the big picture.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/05/the-doe-defends-nuclear-911/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/09/mapping-911-fort-lee/

At the BOTTOM of the second link you’ll find a chronological summary of the work VT has done re: 911 and Able Danger.  NOT ONE SINGLE MSM organization has touched this.  Not a single one.  The physics back this up 100%   They name names.

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Hi @duc888:

Thank you so very much for these links. I find it very heartening that someone is brave enough to name names in all this mess.

But do you really think anything will change?

The author seems to think that real change and confrontation with the cabal will happen once the names become public and the organization is exposed for what it is. I do not share the author’s opinion. Most people around the world have known about this for years, it is really only Americans that don’t seem to know and I don’t think they care at all. In fact I think they are all for this behavior as long as it benefits them personally. I don’t think the cabal in America will be challenged until it is painfully obvious to the majority of Americans that the cabal is no longer able to deliver on the American Dream.

I think another Bush could very well be the next president of America.

I know this sounds very cynical but it is not meant to be. This utterly psychopathic criminal organization is supported by a populace that we would like to think is ignorant of all this. I think that is a mistake. I don’t think Americans are ignorant at all, but fully supportive of the criminal organization as long as it delivers. Most Americans will never openly admit this but I think this attitude lurks at the heart of the majority of Americans. The lack of outrage over the Iraq invasion, the lies of 9-11, the false flags of poison gas and Russian invasions and other obvious attacks on decency done in their name around the world makes Americans complicit in the actions of the criminal organization running that country now.

It is with deep pain that I make this statement but it is the main reason why I had to leave America years ago.

But please never forget, the issue lies with psychopathy, not religions or races or languages or front groups. Those have all been developed to protect the psychopaths hiding in the background: conditioning methods and diversions for the easily distracted.

OtB

duc888
    duc888
    Participant

Change starts with you.  To quote Gandhi. “be the change you want to see”.

I would just add Russia did not “invade” Ukraine.  That is laughable.  At the closing of the cold war US paid Yeltsin 3 million or so to “retire” he did so within 24 hours of cashing the check.     Gorby signed a treaty with NATO.  No expansionist policies would be followed by “Russia” <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>if NATO would stand it’s ground. </span>    NATO and USA broke the treaty and ring fenced Russia with military bases, even trying to lure Turkey (NATO is North Atlantic Treaty Organization, look at a map!) into NATO.  Too funny (or not).  So Crimea held a vote and the people voted to side with Russia.  Kiev, being somewhat more Euro pe-on orientated and Euro-centric was easy pickenz for our shitbags in the State dept and NATO to try to carve off and separate from Russia.

Gloria Nuland can be seen in front of an Exxon Mobile Flag declaring that she and USA would essentially sack the legitimately elected government in Kiev and install a USA / NATO / CIA backed puppet government in it’s place, all to get that damned pipeline flowing to western Europe.

Thankfully, recently Putin told them to go shove it.

Who funded the coup for Kiev?  USA  Go to Vinyard of the Saker web site / blog to see video’s of REAL people in Crimea fighting against the Neo – Nazi’s that USA is backing in Kiev.     Watch the youtube video’;s of the Babushka’s on the ground there.  One more time (in recent history) USA is decidedly on the WRONG side of this fight trying to carve up another country like Iraq.     We sure “fixed” Iraq,   after 20+ years of bombing the fuck out of them.     Look at the literacy rate of Iraq (Persians) BEFORE we wiped them off the map.  But alas, this is a discussion for another time.

Notice Hunter Biden, shitbag Joe Bidens son orbiting Kiev like a vulture waiting to sigh a gas deal.

Read.  Learn what is going on.  Turn the stupid box off.  Never EVER in history does one single human being have the POWER (through the internet) to JOIN with other human beings on the ground 1/2 a world away and get the REAL story.

How can YOU change things?

DEFUND FEDGOV.   Minimize your tax footprint, shop locally, pay cash…amongst many other things…

Take the power BACK.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

How the CIA made Google – Inside the secret network behind mass surveillance, endless war, and Skynet

https://medium.com/@NafeezAhmed/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

Ohhh Morpheus; you give such good angst – ;>), I made it about half-way thru and realized how much energy was being drained away from me getting my own shelter in place. So I just want to say hello.

Glynn

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

Hi Glynn :-)

I know just what you mean. I get the heebie jeebies just thinking that “they” <insert gov agency> now know that I know what I know after reading the article. For me it isn’t the sifting through it for new and useful information so much as trying not to worry about it afterwards that expends my energy. I keep thinking if I was more centered I could keep an eye on the <insert agenda> shenanigans and tend to creating my new reality while staying balanced and focused. It’s quite a challenge.

I hope all is well in the Valdivian Galaxy.

@morpheus – that was quite a creepy informative piece you linked. I’m not sure whether to thank you or ask for a hug. ;-)

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

Mrs Cog; Please accept a huge tiger hug from the Southern contingency, TIF Antarctica Observation Station.  Besides, your new reality may have balance and focus built into it already.

You too, Morpheus – a big tiger hug!

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Yes, a bit scary but I would rather know the truth than not. I like that it was a crowd funded venture, gives new life and hope to true journalism. While this series puts it all together in explicit detail, none of us here at TIF should really be surprised at what is written.

What I didn’t share but also learned more about that day is bit more sickening and revolting as we now know that the Franklin Scandal was not the last of it, Nick Bryant continues to do his research into this topic and covers some of the recent ones.

Glenn, good to “see” you again here at TIF. Hugs back to both of you. We need them to help us through these things. The exchange of energy is important.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®