Electric Universe

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Electric Universe

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Interesting discussion between Meria Heller and James McCanney, M.S., physicist and mathematician on the Electric Universe. They cover topics including solar volcanoes, AGW, weather, chemtrails and much more.

http://prn.fm/meria-heller-show-james-mccanney-051114/

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

I finally had time to listen to this interview. Interesting. He confirms the scientific data points to a new solar/Maunder-like minimum (which correlates to the possibility of another mini ice age.) Good find Morpheus.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

I thought this article’s link might be appropriate here. This is one of the primary reasons I am fascinated with the electric universe.

How the Universe Responds to Your Energetic Vibration

duc888
    duc888
    Participant

Dewey Larson, pretty much wrote the book on this stuff 30+ years ago.

Oh, and here’s his book on the electric universe.

http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/dbl/

All of life is just lessons.

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@duc888

Thanks for the share, I always like finding more people who have been covering this topic.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

There is actually an electric universe discussion in Cog’s thread on ZH today. Thunderbolts and primer fields and Suspicious 0bservers!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-17/control-language-and-you-control-mind#comment-5106400

Nice to see that type of exchange of ideas with links, huh? OK, except for the Guy McPherson thingy, but everyone has to get pie on their face at some point lol.

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

LionLady
        LionLady
        Participant

Hi, Morpheus:

I’m gonna chase you down over here, with the question I posited to you a couple of weeks ago on the now-quiescent ‘Secret Space Conference’ thread. I asked (very nicely, for a Lion) if you would give us a synopsis of the event and your opinion on the content, the speakers and your takeaway thoughts on it all. That’s an event I would LOVE to have attended, so I’m still extremely curious as to your insights about what was said.

Thanks – if you’ll even consider doing this; much appreciated.
        L/L

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Hi LL,

Thanks for the prodding and reminder. I will post something later today on it.

Stay tuned.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Dr. Michael Clarage: Earth’s Electric Environment

I found it interesting in how he connects it to nature.

Dr. Michael Clarage shares new observations of some of the complexities of the Earth’s electrical environment. The Sun and Earth are connected in ways very similar to how man-made electrical equipment is connected. These similarities are examined in light of the idea of the entire solar system behaving as a vast electrical transforming apparatus.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Here is a very cool website focusing on aspects of Velikovsky’s Cultural Amnesia. The link page on this site may just be the most comprehensive list of EU references I have come across yet. http://www.planetamnesia.com/links/

@morpheus – Thanks for the Dr. Clarage video – I still have much content from the EU conference to get through when the weather is colder and the daylight shorter.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Bravo @morpheus re:  Climate Clowns :-)

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

An update to an older (2011) article – reading Wal Thornhill never gets old. Great stuff. :-)

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2014/10/the-new-paradigm-shift-our-electric-cosmos-alfven-triumphs-again-again/

Updated from the original: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/alfven-triumphs-again-again/

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Pretty amazing stuff

Cygnus X-1 is thought to be a stellar binary with one companion object a black hole and the other a blue supergiant known as HDE 226868: one of the strongest X-ray sources ever detected. The fact that the two objects radiate at high frequencies (also producing gamma-rays), and with great intensity, provides support for an interpretation based on Electric Universe theory.

Consensus thinking imagines a “stellar wind” from the blue supergiant star that then collects around the black hole, forming an accretion disk, where it orbits at such a high speed that it heats up to temperatures in excess of 10 million Kelvin. It is that fast, hot stellar material that is supposed to generate X-rays. The latest observation suggests that gamma-rays originate from the same matter stream.

The Gamma-Ray Universe

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dagny Taggart
      Participant

Just awesome. My favorite part:

Standard cosmological theories are hard-pressed to match models with observations. X-rays from ion excitation, a range of energy curves, and gamma-rays are all properties of lightning bolts. Computer simulations demonstrate that plasma phenomena are scalable over several orders of magnitude; they behave in the same way whether in atoms or galaxies. Perhaps the gamma-rays (and X-rays) from Cygnus X-1 are really flashes of cosmic lightning coming from electrified clouds of plasma on a stellar scale.

(Emphasis above mine.)

In the constellation of Cygnus
      There lurks a mysterious, invisible force
      The Black Hole
      Of Cygnus X-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlNrQGmj6oQ

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

There were several threads where I could have posted this excellent interview with important information to monitor.

Today Bonnie Faulkner from Guns & Butter interviewed Ben Davidson aka Suspicious0bserver for her radio broadcast. Here is the link to that interview: http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/108171

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Dwardu Cardona continues with the work of Velikovsky and raises some interesting questions about the role of Saturn in our solar history, something I have come across before in other places:

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

Oooh! I’m not usually one for listening to someone reading out a paper, but I was hanging on his every word. The brown dwarf research connects mythology with electric cosmology. Great stuff!!

Now I wonder if I need his books….

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

Yes, it makes you really wonder about our history. If Saturn was our primordial star, it would explain many things from dinosaurs and giants to how Cronus was the father of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. Just when I thought I had our recent solar history figured out, I get exposed to this that really bakes my noodle.

Your summary below is really good and hits many key points. Well done.

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

I am absolutely on the edge of my seat looking for more information from Wal Thornhill. This recently-posed summary of by Wal gets a little long and meandering, but the pay off is in the last few paragraphs. Excerpted from the concluding paragraphs:

• First we must acknowledge our profound ignorance! We know nothing of the origin of the universe.
    • There was no Big Bang. The visible universe is static and much smaller than we thought. We have no idea of the age or extent of the universe.
    • We don’t know the ultimate source of the electrical energy or matter that forms the universe.
    • Galaxies form families with identifiable “parents” and “children”.
    • Stars are electrical “transformers” not thermonuclear devices. There are no neutron stars or Black Holes. We don’t know the age of stars because the thermonuclear evolution theory does not apply to them.
    • We do not know the age of the Earth because radioactive clocks can be upset by powerful electric discharges.
    • The powerful electric discharges that form a stellar photosphere create the heavy elements that appear in their spectra. Stars “give birth” electrically to companion stars and gas giant planets
    • Life is most likely to form inside the radiant plasma envelope of a brown dwarf star!
    • Our Sun has gained new planets…. That accounts for the “fruit-salad” of their characteristics.
    • Planetary surfaces and atmospheres are deposited during their birth from a larger body and during electrical encounters with other planets. Planetary surfaces bear the electrical scars of such cosmic events.
    • The speed of light is not a barrier. Real-time communication over galactic distances may be possible. Therefore time is universal and time travel is impossible.
    • Anti-gravity is possible.
    • Space has no extra dimensions in which to warp or where parallel universes may exist.
    • There is no “zero-point” vacuum energy. The invisible energy source in space is electrical.
    • Clean nuclear power is available from resonant catalytic nuclear systems. Higher energy is available from resonant catalytic chemical systems than in the usual chemical reactions. Biological enzymes are capable of utilizing resonant nuclear catalysis to transmute elements.
    • Biological systems show evidence of communicating via resonant chemical systems, which may lend a physical explanation to the work of Rupert Sheldrake.
    • We are not hopelessly isolated in time and space on a tiny rock, orbiting an insignificant star in an insignificant galaxy. We are hopefully connected with the power and intelligence of the universe

It is an exciting time to be alive indeed.

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

I haven’t read the article yet, but here is a great interview with Wal from 5 or 6 years covering some of the recent topics posted here. The early part of the show is pretty good but the piece with Wal is not to be missed.

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

Thanks for the link — I really enjoyed hearing it. I also picked up Scheff’s book for my kindle reading list — so much of what I am putting together is about ancient history (literally) I think some of his work might help me make present-day connections.

Thanks again!

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

Just finished Scheff’s book — it’s cute & quirky and a quick read. It’s got a few issues, but his Electric Universe material is quite good and the overall is engaging. Worth a go.

In the paragraphs that introduce the “chapter notes” at the end of the book (it has no footnotes, by design) he describes his search methodology and philosophy. He calls them “tips from the desk of Liam.” Some highlights:

Your job is to stay focused on the data, not the spin. Find what the two opposing sides have in common; ie, the data that they both agree upon. See what data and evidence the official story excludes to defend itself….

Identify biases, including your own. Clarify your own point of view by questioning yourself , your analysis and your motives, just as you do the other side. Understand what you are about and what your opponent is after….

Read old books – the historical literature. Watch documentaries on the topic, old and new.

Read the official defenders. They’ll spend barrels of ink defending the most improbable events or details…

Read them to know where they protest (or exclude) too much. They always give themselves away somewhere.

The official defenders favorite gambit is to tell you that there is no problem, nothing to be concerned about and you should go back to trusting them. They’ll warn you that people who question the official story are probably dangerous or imbalanced and certainly not to be trusted. They’ll explain that the insanity that you’re viewing… is perfectly normal and that you’ve been “misled” in your desire to know more. And if you persist, they’ll inform you that you aren’t bright enough to understand it and should leave it to the experts. By calling it “normal” and vaguely insulting you, they try to lull you into complacence. You’ll have to make your choice.*

He doesn’t quite get to the layers that you expose in your work, Morpheus — he touches on false-flag but not on limited hangout — but all in all, it was enjoyable.

Thanks again for the video!

*Scheff, Liam (2013-12-12). Official Stories: Counter-Arguments for a Culture in Need (pp. 186,187). . Kindle Edition.

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Thanks for the summary, seems like good stuff.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Am I cracking up here @morpheus? I could have sworn you posted Ben’s first interview with Michael Steinbacher in the past few weeks. I can’t find it anywhere to add Part 2, so I will plop the links here. As you graciously listen to me go on and on about, I am pouring through Velikovsky’s notes and correspondences so these interviews are wonderfully timed for me. :-)

Part One: Comets, A Great Flood and Electric Geology

Part Two: Discussion With Michael Steinbacher (Part 2)

Suspicious0bservers

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

I thought I had posted it but maybe not. Either way good to have them together. I really like that he often brings Velikovsky into his work and analysis. Check out this recent one on changing sea level.

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

Okay, that’s it! I’ve finally given in to my impulse and bought a silly $10 inflatable globe so I can look at what happens if the equator is moved into various positions. I’ve been thinking about this since I first watched that Ancient Knowledge video that talks about the alignment of megalithic sites and now I have to confirm it for myself.

Great stuff!

What a great idea. I just ordered me one of them thar 20″ inflatable globes myself. First question by Mrs. Cog when I informed her of the good news?

“Where are you going to put it?”

My answer?

“It’s deflatable honey bunny, so it stores easy. Great lung exercise when I need to use it as well.”

Her response?

An eye roll and then that smirk a mother gets when her child is about to learn a lesson the hard way.

I love my honey bunny.  :-)

PS. Thank God I quite smoking 20 years ago.

Cognitive Dissonance

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Great idea. It would be interesting to set it up so that you can modify both the tilt degree as well as the tilt direction. I would love to see it animated….

I think the tilt angle is correct, but now the cat won’t leave the damn world alone. :-)

Cognitive Dissonance

Beach-Ball-World-2-Clean

Attachments:
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Another one from David Dubyne. The video explains on the physical level how our star/sun is powered from an external source originating in Orion.

Dagny Taggart
    Participant

Exciting news indeed – Suspicious 0bservers’ – Observing the Frontier conference has now scheduled Pierre-Marie Robitaille Ph.D. to speak. For anyone not familiar with him, he is a rock star in the field of electric universe theory.

Gosh… I wonder who else will be there?

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Another good  one from Rolf:

The Big Bang theory of an explosively expanding and self-consuming entropic universe defies all visible evidence and reason. Its “Doppler Effect, Red-Shift theory” is self-evidently false, which blows away the prime postulate that the Big Bang theory is built on. Fortunately the theory is wrong, so that we will have en energy-rich future.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Electric Sun/Earth Connection Confirmed (Again) | Space News

Also, amazing lightening strike caught on video:

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “Electric Universe”

Comments are closed.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®