Lost and Found

Home Forums Member Created Forums Lost and Found

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by The Urban Pepper The Urban Pepper 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

Precious Lost and Found Diamond Stories That Will Warm Your Heart

The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

Has anyone seen this person? She goes by the name Ms Lion Lady LionLady

Has anyone this person? He goes by the name Mr On The BeachOn the Beach

Has anyone seen this person? He goes by the name Mr DisenchantedDisenchanted

I just want you all to know that you’re missed very much.

keep calm and keep growing, Mr Pepper

The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

Adding another one to the list of lost, She goes by the name Zenscreamer Zenscreamer

keep calm and keep growing, Mr Pepper

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

Hey there Pepper, MrsCog & all the rest —

Sorry to be gone so long and not leave a note. My 8-week class in soul-development has carried me to infinity & beyond in the weeks after it finished, and I’m just getting my bearings again.

I have thought about you — I hope you’re still growing, Mr Pepper! My garden has been cleared but all I have planted so far is peas. So much going on my inside, that the outside has been more-or-less overlooked.

Been chasing down several rabbit-holes since March — hoaxes, conspiracies, alternative theories, revelations — really thought I was losing it there for a while until my world began to put itself back together again on “the other side” of normal. I’m very happy now, but even weirder than ever.

I’ll take the plunge and put a bit of “where my head is at” up in my forum soon.

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

@zenscreamer – I think I speak for the entire TIF brigade when I express handsprings and back flips over hearing from you! Weird works wonderfully. :-)

weird-is-good

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      The Urban Pepper
      The Urban Pepper
      Participant

Zenscreamer,

I’m just glad you’re still with us, I think all of us can learn from each other.We all might not agree a 100% of the time, but I think that’s a good thing also. I’m also glad that this thread actually worked at finding someone, even at a 25% success rate, it works for me, lol.

I hope you are able to share some of the revelations and alternative theories you’ve encountered. But if you can’t, I’ll completely understand as I personally know that it’s very hard to share that kind of stuff.

Like Mrs Cog says, weird works wonderfully!!

Keep calm and keep growing, Mr pepper

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®