Politics of Division

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Politics of Division

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I think this is an important topic to understand as it is one reason why so many people have a hard time seeing and accepting the difficult truths in this world. James Corbett does a great job unpacking it along with possible solutions, some of which have been effective in standing up and fighting back.

The video is worth watching for many reasons. While the first 3.5 minutes is not relevant to the above topic as James presents the results of how he has recently provided his work to the alternative community, it is something to consider and discuss as it raises some important questions.

http://www.corbettreport.com/unite-and-conquer-fighting-back-against-the-oligarchy/

@morpheus

Thank you for starting the conversation under this topic. I have followed Sibel Edmonds since she became an FBI whistle blower and I greatly admire her courage and tenacity. As well The Corbett Report is always on my radar and while I don’t agree with all his opinions and observations I am moved by his determination, spirit and drive.

While I personally support various initiatives, TwoIceFloes (TIF) aka Cognitive Dissonance and Mrs. Cog, have begun directly supporting select people and websites that in our opinion help further the goal of Cognitive Dissonance and TIF. And that goal is not necessarily to provide answers, though at times we will attempt to do so, but rather to ask better questions so that those who follow our work can find their own personally needed answers. Corbett and Edmonds meet that criteria and TIF financially supports both sites.

Thank you for your active support and contributions to TIF. Your presence here on TIF is exactly the type of member we hoped to attract, those who are not only concerned with the direction the country/world has taken, but also are willing to ask at times uncomfortable and potentially embarrassing questions of themselves and of others.

Thank you,

Cognitive Dissonance

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@Cognitive Dissonance  #2462

My pleasure to share as well as learn from others. Thanks go to you and Mrs. Cog for creating this forum and developing community.  I too have followed Sibel for many years and regularly follow the work of James. Like you, I don’t subscribe to all of his ideas and solutions but he is an honest, truth teller. For me, that is what I seek and from there I can think for myself to develop my own conclusions .

“Your presence here on TIF is exactly the type of member we hoped to attract, those who are not only concerned with the direction the country/world has taken, but also are willing to ask at times uncomfortable and potentially embarrassing questions of themselves and of others”

I appreciate the kind words and would have to say that your site is something that I have been seeking for a long time. Funny that it has come full circle for me as you were one of the ones who provided light and guidance during my dark journey in seeking the truth many years ago. Your pieces “Original Dispatches” http://twoicefloes.com/series-of-cogs-articles-from-zh/orignial-dispatches/ were so accurate and just what I needed at that time – maybe the universe providing what I needed rather than what I may have wanted but regardless of how or why, it brought me here.

I look forward to sharing, learning, and growing with all of you.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

@morpheus – That was a really good video. Actually I am very glad I watched the first part as well. TIF is subscribed to both Boiling Frogs and Corbett and is adding a section in the left sidebar and the main page to share the links to websites TIF supports and/or subscribes to.

With all the violence and mayhem going on globally, the anger and fear is palpable. It seems to me that examining how we define our groupings, our tribes as Corbett says, is more important than ever (at least in my lifetime). Our herds and subcultures often seem to foster the very environment that has allowed us to arrive where we are today. Time to look around and ask better questions indeed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®