Second Awakening

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Second Awakening

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I couldn’t agree more with the title and Ben does a good job with this issue, something I have not thought about but will consider in the future. How do you wake someone up? Then, how do you reawaken them so they don’t follow every false lead and fall for the obvious pysops intended to do just that? I know I have gone down several rabbit holes that were traps instead – one was a long 87-page document on chemtrails that turned out to be a waste and now an easy-to-spot psyop with the tools I now have to look at these issues. I posted more about psyops at: http://twoicefloes.com/forums/topic/psy-ops/#post-4250

Dagny Taggart
    Participant

Agree Morpheus, it was a good vid by Ben. I appreciate him taking the time to make and post it.

I do wish “awakening” was not referred to as an event though. I may be able to pinpoint an event or time when I had a profound revelation that jolted my level of awareness, but awakening is a process that I hope to experience over my entire life. IMHO, the danger lies in thinking I am “awake” now, so I stop searching and my path of becoming more aware stagnates. My ego really wants me to think I have arrived at an enlightened destination. I’m sure there are many who are much further in their explorations who view me as still asleep.

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

Great video, and a point well taken. As a 47-year-old I’ve been through the “engage bullshit detector” process more than a few times — I do like the term “Second Awakening” as it has potential as a handle to put a name to the process of re-engaging critical thinking after the shock wears off.

I do know what you mean, Dagny, about the need to “re-awaken” over and over. Only to the degree that my dogma is visible can I decide to let it go; still, if after examination, the dogma still passes the test, it can be reintegrated, but with greater confidence and understanding. After spending a month in “wide open” absorption of new data, I am now in a fresh “integration” phase that is bringing critical faculties back online and attempting to process and categorize what I have been exposed to in the hopes creating a stronger, more resilient whole.

The author of the video seems like a very sharp individual, and I wish I had a similar resource for every topic of interest. :-) Thanks again, Morpheus!

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

@zenscreamer   @Dagny Taggart

You both make great points. Our first awakening is more like a sudden shock to out slumber while the second one is certainly more of an evolution and process. Is there a third awakening we should be looking for?

Yes, Ben does a great job with certain topics. I appreciate that he sources his material and seeks the truth regardless of what is found.

Every fall flocks of tens of thousands of blackbirds fly over the vineyards.  They fly up and down, contract and expand like a fluid.  And no bird ever runs into another.  The giant cypress tree outside my window is its own ecosystem.  The hawks and owls perch at the top, squirrels race around the middle trunk (where they nest and raise their young), nuthatches (always facing toward the ground) peck for insects in the trunk below the branches.  Ah, the proclivity of man to live inside his realm of words……. nature doesn’ t care!

And thanks for the video!  I love the part where he says, “There must be a limit to open mindedness!”  I live among the fruits and nuts in the failed state of California.  You should see what people are willing to believe, because they read about it on the internet!

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

Thanks again for the link to the video up top, Morpheus. I’m subscribed to Suspicious0bservers now and their daily video update is a companion to my daily coffee. “Eyes Open”

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@zenscreamer

Great to have another Electric Universe person here on this site. I also start my day with the daily news. Be sure to check out Ben’s recent discussion on Climate Extremes:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®