Secret Space Program Conference

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Secret Space Program Conference

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 5 years ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I wasn’t sure the best place to put this as it spans many topics. There is a great line-up of speakers if you are interested in Space, The Breakaway Civilization, Pysops and other related topics.

http://www.secretspaceprogram.org/speakers-2/

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

They have tweeked that website and your above link is broken. The line up of speakers can be found here now: http://www.secretspaceprogram.org/speakers/ I would imagine waiting for this event is a bit like having tickets to see the Grateful Dead on their Spring tour way back when. (Or Phish or Dave Matthews for the younger crowds lol.) Hoping you are able to share who the mystery guest is after it is revealed?

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks for the correction. There will be a number of us who are Solari subscribers from the Bay Area going to the conference and I will report back (and yes the guest speaker as well) after it. How can you go wrong with the current-line up of speakers?

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Jon Rappoport has recently been added to Secret Space Program’s speaker list.

From Jon’s description of his presentation for the Secret Space Program:

“How can the breakaway civilization operate with impunity?  There is a vast secrecy about outer space and inner space. Inner space is consciousness.  Eight billion people have to have their inner space shut down, through mind control, so that the outer space program can be kept secret. Divorcing inner and outer space from each other is the core goal of all elites.  It always has been.  My commitment is to ending the divorce.  Then we would be privy to an astounding kind of knowledge.  Not just new information, but a new kind of information.  We would see with new eyes.”

Other attending speakers include Catherine Austin Fitts, Carol Rosin, Joseph P. Farrell, Richard Dolan, Michael Schratt, Robert Morningstar, and Henrik Palmgren.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

I’m guessing these are the secret/non-secret crumbs tossed out to keep the little people feeling involved? http://www.space.com/25573-secretive-x37b-military-space-plane-500days.html

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

Slightly off-topic but I thought I’d keep this thread alive while we’re waiting. “What did the President know, and when did he know it?”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/what-has-bill-clinton-so-stressed-about-ufos/

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant
    Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

And, on a more amusing note, Spielberg relays a story of President Reagan confirming that aliens have visited our Earth.

I find it curious that once I start to consider everything that I notice these little snippets of information more and more.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Another awesome interview – Dr. Farrell on Red Ice in advance of the SSP conference. For those who are subscribers, the second hour is definitely worth it.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/06/RIR-140606.php

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Another interesting interview in advance of the conference. Richard Dolan – Hour 1 – Privatized UFO Knowledge & The Grand Distraction of the New Age Movement:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/06/RIR-140609.php

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

Pretty fascinating stuff. I like listening to Dolan. Like David Talbott, he delivers what would otherwise be shocking theories in a soothing familiar voice that allows a person to just listen, as if it were a conversation with someone in the room about a common topic.

LionLady
    LionLady
    Participant

Hi, Morpheus:

I always meant to come back over here right after that conference and natter at you to give us a synopsis of the event and your thoughts on what you heard. I’ve done some private research on all of this and would be most interested in hearing your thoughts on what was revealed/suggested at that event. We’re big fans of Richard Dolan, and his excellent book ‘AD: After Disclosure’ is a must-read.

I’d bet there are others here who would be right back over as well, to hear what you’ve got to say. Give me a head’s up when you’re ready to do that – I’ll come over and help set up the chairs!

:) LionLady

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks for the reminder L/L.

I would have to say that I have mixed feelings on the conference and it all depends on your starting point on the topic of UFOs for what you would get out of it. Prior to it, I had listened to most of the speakers on Red Ice to get prepared (I had hoped there would more opportunity for forum and discussion).  There were a number of great speakers and information, here is a quick summary:

Michael Schratt – Very good presentation to cover the various technology over our heads.

Richard Dolan – Good presentation – covered much of what is in his new book.

Robert Morningstar – Terrible presentation but the interview on Red Ice is much better.

Mark-McCandlish – Dry presentation due to he amount of facts and charts shown. Much better to listen to his interviews. He was recently interviewed by Catherine on Solari and was very good.

Catherine Austin Fitts – Excellent summary of the Black Budget and where all the money left from.

Joseph P Farrell – Good first presentation on the hidden finance system since WWII. Second presentation reached some conclusions I disagreed with because it lacked consideration of certain facts about what is happening in our solar system.

Jon Rappoport – Interesting presentation on mind control but limited on the relevance to the topic of space and psyops.

Carol Rosin – Walked out, found her rambling.

While it was a good gathering of some well-researched people into the field of UFO and Finance, I found it lacked a larger connection to space that I have been exploring. It was a long conference as they had a panel and Q&A in the evening after a full day of speakers. With a long drive, I didn’t attend the first evening (I heard it didn’t go so well). I stayed for the second to line up and ask a question from the panel. My real disappointment in the conference came with the responses to the question I asked – most didn’t understand it and two others dismissed it. My departing thought left me a bit unfulfilled – for a conference focused on space, they seem to lack an understanding of what has happened and is happening now in space. If they gave my question more thought, it might answer some of their questions.

Given the fact that our magnetosphere is collapsing at an increasing rate, the magnetic poles are shifting and our sun is shutting down and we are likely heading into a long-term minimum and possibly a Little Ice Age. If you were the Breakaway Civilization and you knew what would happen on this planet due to these changes, what would you do?

Feel free to ask more specifics about the conference (I will be away till the weekend though).

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

Nice question there Morpheus!

(I can see the stunned expressions in my mind’s eye)

I sure would have liked to have heard a well-reasoned answer to that one.

LionLady
        LionLady
        Participant

Hi, Morpheus:

Thanks SO much for responding in such lucid and clear detail about this conference.

It’s as I suspected in terms of them not really ‘getting DOWN’ to what’s underneath the major push to black budget programs, the real NASA agenda, JPL’s hidden workings and intent, etc. We know funds have been ‘redirected’; we know something’s going on behind the curtain; we know there’s some kind of long-term agenda in place – but it’s just infuriating not to be able to access any details other than the small chunks of ‘meat’ tossed out to us to gnaw on every now and then so that we are distracted from what ‘they’ are really doing so they can simply get ON with it and have no annoying interruptions from the peanut gallery. Arrrrgh!

What do these presenters actually know that we don’t – or only suspect since we aren’t allowed access to hard data – or even to people who could explain it if they were not spit-scared to do so? It would have been really refreshing for someone there, especially rabble-rousing Jon Rappoport, to have come forth with some really juicy stuff! Richard Dolan is someone I have long admired, especially for his book ‘A.D./After Disclosure’. I find his insights pretty profound, especially around finally acknowledging that we’re not alone here and haven’t been for aeons. That, too, is a topic for future discussion – that is, if anyone here is courageous enough to wade into that crocodile-infested pond and splash about a bit.

Your wonderful question should have been responded to! These people do know – but I think they are reluctant to spill the beans as there would be major personal repercussions if they did so.

Perhaps there are some good reasons for not broad-casting (as in sowing seed) information out to all of us ‘unwashed’ due to the sheer impossibility of anyone counter-acting what’s coming. But it would, for once, be really nice to be treated as participants in this vast adventure we’re all on together – rather than as dead-weight in the equation.

I appreciate your willingness to share about this and I look forward to more of your insights about the gathering storm of events on our collective far horizon.

Many Thanks!
        LionLady

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Hi L/L,

I appreciate your willingness to share about this and I look forward to more of your insights about the gathering storm of events on our collective far horizon.

Sure, happy to share. I few more thoughts on what you wrote. I am happy to wade into the UFO topic although it is not an area of my current focus.

What do these presenters actually know that we don’t – or only suspect since we aren’t allowed access to hard data – or even to people who could explain it if they were not spit-scared to do so?…

Your wonderful question should have been responded to! These people do know – but I think they are reluctant to spill the beans as there would be major personal repercussions if they did so.

I actually don’t think any of the people who presented know this other information I have been pursuing and sharing. I have asked several of them directly if they have looked into EU theory, Velikovsky, solar history, etc. Not one had even heard of it so I suspect they are missing a very big piece of the puzzle. Also, there was much discussion and amazement surrounding electro-gravitics as a means of UFO propulsion. If they understood more about EU and plasma physics, this would not be surprising, but instead would be expected.

I think they really did not understand the question and one even stated that my assumptions could not be verified (I haven’t gone back to provide all of the relevant from sources like NASA or NOAA to name just a few). Dr. Farrell’s conclusion on why they are manipulating the ionosphere is to demonstrate Class I civilization status to some potentially threatening ET. I found that explanation rather far-fetched and complicated if you also consider the statements I was making about our current solar system changes. At one point someone had asked how this conference was “allowed” to take place given that it was exploring UFO, ET,  Black Budget and more related to it. I wanted to reply that the real issue is not being addressed or covered and that chasing ET or discussing the threat of it is fine and a good distraction from what we need to be concerned about in our own solar system.

Perhaps there are some good reasons for not broad-casting (as in sowing seed) information out to all of us ‘unwashed’ due to the sheer impossibility of anyone counter-acting what’s coming. But it would, for once, be really nice to be treated as participants in this vast adventure we’re all on together – rather than as dead-weight in the equation.

I would agree that there are good reasons this information is kept and even really well-researched individuals don’t know it and shows you how effective and detrimental compartmentalization can really be. I also think that is why they are pushing the AGW issue so hard because if they told people the truth about our climate and our likely future in the next few decades, we would see the breakdown of civil society – much more so then we are currently seeing with the controlled demolition of our economies and cultures.

LionLady
            LionLady
            Participant

Hello, Morpheus:

Your response is exactly what I was hoping for – many thanks for such a detailed and thoughtful evaluation on both the overall presentation and the presenters.

Not much of what you are saying about their blind spots surprises me – more evidence of compartmentalization, even in the realm of researchers into all of this. As for the Alien card – yes, I would like to have that discussion, but perhaps in another place, at another time. My interest in that aspect isn’t related to the Secret Space Program bits, but with the involvement of ‘others’ in our human development. And a few other things from my own past . . .

Regarding not telling us the truth about what natural events are on the approaching horizon but instead mis-directing us towards AGW and all of the short-attention-span events now rolling out with amazing regularity – these folks are past masters at deceit and diversion. People need to be open to the truth; but even with lots of evidence and verification . . . they are not.

I’ve tried so many times to talk with those around me about what is going on and supporting it with hard data – but I’m batting pretty much ZERO at this point. If they don’ wanna know – I’m fine with that, if extremely sad about it. Family, friends, etc. – it’s all status quo for them.

One of the biggest concerns for us is that we are prepared, and have been for some time, for any number of difficult ‘surprises’ to show up – but the extended family isn’t . . . and they will show up on the doorstep expecting succor when it all falls down. And I hear that this is also an issue for many others like us who can smell the brimstone. That moment of extended family/friend confrontation will be a major moment of truth for a lot of us, won’t it? That’s a discussion that has no good answers at all.

Aliens, odd weather, sect/oil/long-range-plan wars notwithstanding, I think (like you, I suspect) the REAL biggie will be brought forth by Mom Nature in all its glory – and right on time. We’ve forgotten who we are and why we are here, our role in the circumstances of this existence and how the ‘game’ is played out, cyclically.

Ah well . . . another reset, another show. Which, of course, must go on . . .

Thanks again for a really good review on this one.

Cheers! L/L

Morpheus
              Morpheus
              Participant

Hello L/L,

A pleasure to have this discussion with you – thanks for asking about it.

Mom Nature in all its glory…cyclically

Yes, I think it is all about cycles. Knowing this helps us to be more mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually prepared for what is likely and whatever coming our way.

I look forward to more discourse with you on other topics.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®