Skyception

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Questions/Comments/Discussion/Updates

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Nice reception on ZeroHedge @morpheus!

And the trolls came out to play… You KNOW when they send in the paid shills you are stepping on someone’s petticoats lol. A bit too truthy for the man-made global warming crowd.

Looking forward to the next installments. I was positively on the edge of my seat when I finished reading Part 2. Talk about compelling!

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

Mrs Cog, you say you’ve read a Part 2?  Where is it located?  I’ve been faithfully searching every day waiting to read it myself.

Glynn

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

Part 2 is about to be published within the next day or two here on TIF. I only got a chance to read it early because I actually know the people who run Two Ice Floes and I shmoozed them for a sneak peak.. ;-)

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Hi Glenn,

I hope you enjoy the next two chapters. The third will not be what you are expecting, I turned over some pretty unusual stones as I was putting it together.

Morpheus

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

It’s good to hear from both of you, I warm quickly to the personal touch here on TIF.

I’m here, waiting patiently on the outer edges of the Valdivian Galaxy with no expectations, only anticipations.

Glynn

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

This piece by George Carlin is both humorous and informative, just happened to find it (again) this evening and perfect timing for Chapter 3 (coming soon). He even mentions solar storms and magnetic reversals.

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

Very nicely done Morpheus, on all three articles.

I saw on the ZH Skyception post that Chindick13 weighed in, a good sign that you’re on the right track.

Cheers everyone…

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks. There were insightful comments both on ZH and here on TIF. It was a long project and I am glad to have gotten it out (with help from both Mr. and Mrs Cog).

The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

Morpheus,

I came across this video today from an article on Zen Gardner and I thought it is worth sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7DWMhDKI7Y

Keep calm and keep growing, Mr Pepper

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

Just dropping in briefly…to see what condition my condition is in. Sorry, haven’t been keeping up with online stuff, or posting anywhere. Just happened to see this today and thought it might fit here:

Operation Indigo Skyfold

Quote from link:

No matter what the stated reasons are given to those who fly the chemtrail jets, they are always told by their superiors that this ongoing and illegal atmosphere-altering program is being conducted in the interest of NATIONAL SECURITY.

You’ll notice that NATIONAL SECURITY appears crooked because the whole intention behind geoengineering is as dangerously misguided as it is deceptively false. The indiscriminate, wide-area and systematic spraying of toxic aerosols throughout the skies of the world couldn’t possibly have anything to do with ‘national security’.  Those that buy into such a ridiculous notion have obviously been either brainwashed or bribed into believing such an absurd and nonsensical agenda.

May need to be taken with several large grains of salt.

Ciao…hope all of you are well.

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

I think I’m speaking for all of us — we miss you, Dis!

The Urban Pepper
    The Urban Pepper
    Participant

Morpheus,

I don’t know if you’ve seen this yet. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/record-media-coverage-of-climate-engineering/?inf_contact_key=4cac05e5a1e4cdbb76304aad2a9b33851ce18b2ef19fe2283af58861f7696e42

There seems to be an uptick in the media coverage on Geo engineering in the last seven days. I’ve only read five of the articles but the ones I read all come to the same conclusion. Global warming and cooling the planet using aerosol spraying of various particles in the upper atmosphere.

Mr Pepper

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks. Yes, I did see that post. I would urge caution with anything from Geoengineering Watch, they are not a trustworthy site.

Geoengineering and Solar Radiation Management (SRM) is currently being rolled out hard in the MSM. Last year we saw the introduction of it in some alternative sites. As I wrote in Chapter 2, this is a Limited Hangout as it  bases the discussion on using this method to combat global warming.  I have a google alert for it and my inbox is filled each night with numerous MSM articles on this topic. I even found a recent study that people accepted AGW more readily when paired with geoengineering rather than other methods for carbon reduction. Seems like it is coming from all directions and all articles only base the discussion on for or against it to deal with global warming – no other factors are allowed into the discussion. I think we are going to see more and more calls for it and even some begging for it to save us.

Stay vigilant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®