Space Weather

Home Forums Member Created Forums Morpheus’s Forum Space Weather

This topic contains 62 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Morpheus Morpheus 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

X-class (not earth directed) solar flare from early this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAqubO0R4Z0&t=6m40s

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

So where did that slight halo eruption get to? Seems as if we should have had a glancing blow. <hmm….. >

Are you following the newer material on U-Yen?

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

I found this image from Piers Corbyn handy – there is a lot going on in it.

Yowie
      Participant

Thankyou Sir.

Attached (I hope) is a chart I put together based on analysis of ice core samples.  The time frames covered are up to 435k years ago, and there is clear correlation between CO2 and temperature.  Further back it appears that CO2 increases precede temperature, but the more recent data (which will be more accurate) shows it the other way around. If CO2 is the causal factor, how is it that the spike in CO2 since the 1850s isn’t accompanied by a commensurate spike in temperatures?

Edit: what types of images can be posted here?

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

@yowie

I didn’t see an image (seems mine are not loading either as I have tried several times).

CO2 and temperature have been correlated for roughly the past 400,000+ years as you state. However, we have diverged as the chart shows (I will post this one as well).

I have an image that shows CO2 and temperature not correlated, something the AGW movement won’t show. (I will try to post it)

You said: If CO2 is the causal factor, how is it that the spike in CO2 since the 1850s isn’t accompanied by a commensurate spike in temperatures?

I think this is one of the lies they have sold everyone. CO2 may be a factor in temperature changes, however, there are other significant factors that are not discussed and not even mentioned in most of the AGW discussions. I might suggest a few videos that cover some of the other influencing factors:

Hope this helps.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Images from post #4195,  I couldn’t get them to embed so they are attached.

both1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Evidences of Space Weather Induced Natural Disasters

image-1image1

Attachments:
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

The helical model – our solar system is a vortex:

The helical model – our Galaxy is a vortex:

I also found his response to some critique he received thought provoking and worth sharing: http://www.djsadhu.com/research/im-a-dj-not-a-scientist-damnit/

Dagny Taggart
      Participant

Nice graphic on the spiral Morpheus

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

I have been digging into solar-system-related data again lately and one of the data points I tripped over in the last week was the differential in length between the stellar year of 366 days (the number of days before a given star appears on the horizon in the same position) and the solar year of 365 days (the same interval for “our” star). Of course, reading this stuff leads to this same data point over and over again, but in this latest case it was part of an investigation of the theoretical “megalithic yard” based on a circle of 366 degrees which had been founded in the longer “stellar” year, “discovered” to be in use in the construction of European megalithic astronomical calendars.

I’m just spitballing here, but it would seem to me that a helical path would be just a little bit longer than a circular one of the same diameter (in the planar dimension). I am intrigued by the implications of implication of a solar system which is itself moving through electromagnetic space-time and the implications of using the “stellar year” to measure that motion.

I know that this differential (the phenomenon known as the Procession of the Equinoxes) is “explained” by a theoretical long-cycle “wobble” in the rotation of the Earth in the current cosmology, but considering how many things the current cosmology “explains” using theorized phenomena that don’t exist (Oort Cloud anyone?) I have let a little heresy of mine sit and cook in my noggin FWIW.

Just thought I’d let you know I’m listening even when I don’t manage to thank you for everything you post. :-)

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

@zenscreamer

Thanks. I am glad these posts have been helpful and these discussions help me better understand as well. Feel free to post here or email me if you want to chat directly: http://twoicefloes.com/forums/topic/of-c-austin-fitts-and-velikovsky/#post-4405

I cannot comment on the 366/365 days but some of what I will share at the end may really bake your noodle (it did mine).

The precession cycle or axial precession is about 26,000 years (25,800 to be more exact as far as I can tell) is the time it takes for our solar system to make a full cycle above and below the galactic plane. Looking at the Helical Model – Our Galaxy is a Vortex posted above, you can see it visually. Also, in The Electric Sun -The Golden Ratio: http://youtu.be/5MMp0SZfVPg?t=36m45s, it is thought that the Sphinx is a clock measuring this exact cycle.

Now to take this further as Felix writes in Magnetic Reversals on pages 89-90: “Ice ages also recur in sync with the equinoctial precession. The seeds for that discovery were planted 150 years ago by James Croll, a self-educated Scottsman. Croll knew that the earth’s axis of rotation is not perpendicular to the solar plan…Croll also knew that the axis of rotation wobbles like a top, tracing a clockwise circle around true north. Called the axial precession, it takes about 25,800 years to complete the full circle…The earth’s orbit around the sun also revolves, said Newton. Our orbit revolves backward or counter-clockwise. Precession of the equinoxes, the time it takes to paint that imaginary circle on the heavens, therefore takes about 23,000 years. It’s like waiting for someone on a merry-go-round: you’ll reach them sooner if you walk toward them.”

As we wrap our heads around that and the consistent cycles we have seen over time with what happens on our planet. I now have more questions. How will the Venus event or other changes in our solar system over the past 5,000-10,000 years impact these historical cycles? If we have clocks observing the stars for thousands of years, what does say about the development of our civilization?

Ok, for the noodle baking. Prior to about 1,500 BCE, it is well documented that there were not 365+ days per year but 360. Velikovsky has a whole chapter on the historical calendar year of 360 days. Chapter 8 in Worlds in Collision. You can find it on the Google doc on Page 177.

The book is worth reading and owning (there are no google docs after a Carrington event).

Cheers.

Zenscreamer
          Zenscreamer
          Participant

Hi Morpheus :-)

I have a hard time reading Velikovsky — I feel like I need a map, a chart of major historical events, and elaborate set of cliff notes in order to keep the context of his long lists of details. I realize that he has a valid writing style, but it is very hard to follow.

David Talbott has his hands full trying to revamp Velikovsky-esque catastrophism in the context of current science, and at least his catastrophe takes place in prehistory which is a bit more flexible in the area of interpretation. It would be a huge project to try and reconcile Velikovsky’s chronology of the historical period with the theories of Michael Tsarion alone, let alone the full phalanx of current researchers. My brain is melting a the prospect of trying.

FWIW, I agree with the analysis of the Nile Pyramid Complex as (potentially amongst other things) a star-based calendar system. That said, I don’t know that the argument for the identification of the Age of Leo as the “start date” of the “clock” is particularly strong, although it isn’t out of the question. Dating of stone structures is very problematic in any case — it is much easier to say that a stone structure is “no younger than” a date than “no older than” a date. I have run into arguments elsewhere that place the “start date” of the “clock” in the Age of Virgo, for example, although I don’t find that argument particularly persuasive either.

So much to consider!

Morpheus
            Morpheus
            Participant

Hi Zenscreamer,

Yes, Velikovsky is not easy to read. I randomly picked up that book not knowing what I was getting into and that all roads eventually lead to space. Cliff notes or a chart on the wall would help. Maybe I can get my son to take that on for a school project. :) I have read Earth in Upheaval which is also good and not as difficult to follow as Worlds in Collision. I have others of his on my list as well. I would agree that Thunderbolts and David has done a good job unpacking it a bit more. I am a big fan of their work.

As for the pyramids, it is a relatively new topic that I am exploring and there are very different opinions on it. Joseph Farrell has written about their role as a planetary, energy weapon so I don’t know yet what to think about them and their historical significance. One thing I did notice in the video The Electric Sun -The Golden Ratio about 44 minutes in, you will see that many of the pyramids lined up around the planet in what used to be the equator before the Venus event and our planetary shift.  They certainly were significant and designed for a specific purpose.

Thanks for the discussion on this. :)

Zenscreamer
              Zenscreamer
              Participant

I hadn’t run in to Joseph Farrell before but I agree that there likely a lot more going on at the Giza site than just astronomy and calendarics. I also have not gotten very far in there, but two significant items that I will be interested in seeing develop are: the Ethiopian non-Talmudic Hebrews who appear to be getting something like radiation poisoning from the hidden Ark of the Covenant; the assertion that hole in the floor of the so-called King’s Chamber in the Great Pyramid fits the Ark; the apparent fact that monoatomic gold powder residue was found in that hole; the variety of effects that are attributed to monoatomic gold, including levitation of objects and sudden non-explosive disappearance; the apparent fact that the ancient Egyptians knew about these effects, mined monoatomic gold and used it in a sacerdotal context. I find it very interesting that the Pharaoh ate cakes of monoatomic gold — I can only imagine what repeated ingestion of the material would do.

I too am interested in the “primeval equator” — it is impossible to research using a mercator projection, of course, and I have begun looking for a virtual globe to use for analysis before committing to buying a real old-fashioned globe and tearing it from its stand to try and realign it which would be both needlessly expensive and destructive, not that I won’t do it if there is no other choice.

On the subject of the large quantity of Pyramids — I think it is very telling that China is refusing to allow excavation of its large quantity of pyramids. There is a distinct possibility that the people who built those sites were of Scythian rather than Mongolian ethnicity, and it would be embarrassing to the Chinese if their culture were not entirely self-created as they have so long insisted. “Curiouser and curiouser….”

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

The Variable Sun and Its Effects on Earth at the 2014 EU Conference – Ben Davidson:

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/04/07/ben-davidson-the-variable-sun-and-its-effects-on-earth-eu2014/

Yowie
      Participant

Thanks @morpheus.  I checked out the sunspot / total solar irradiation data already, and to be honest it’s hard to fund a correlation with that and global temperatures, which I guess is why the presenter didn’t put them on the one chart.  There is bullshit on both sides of this argument and old mate seems just a little too slick.

I don’t accept the argument that solar output has a short-term (ie., decadal) effect on climate based on what I have seen.  However I do accept the logic that natural unexplained (chaotic) variations in climate are well able to ‘explain’ the recent warming period.  It could just as easily be a cooling period in the last 30 years, in which case CO2 (or airborne aerosols instead) might be blamed for that as well.

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

@Yowie

As you state, Ben did not provide the sunspot/total solar irradiation data in one chart correlated to temperature. However, he did provide both charts on a similar time scale. One of the challenges is finding accurate temperature information that goes back 400+ years. But, we do know what happened with the temperature during the time period of 1600-1700 – it was really cold which correlates with the lower sunspot activity and solar irradiation. See attached: sunspot-irradiance.jpg.

There is bullshit on both sides of this argument and old mate seems just a little too slick.

I agree that there is a lot of BS to wade through but I don’t think we should attack people who are trying to bring facts forward in which both “sides” of the AGW argument are ignoring and not discussing.

both

sunspot-irradiance

Attachments:

Yowie
          Participant

Sorry @morpheus – I guess you must be close to Ben and I can understand how you might be offended.  Seems I left the door wide open and @andeee‘s elephant stomped all over the room. I blame in part, a stressful few days at work and two glasses of red, but my own elephant in the room had a part to play too.  For what it’s worth, based on what I know and suspect, I agreed with most of what Ben had to say, apart from a few assertions he made that I don’t feel are backed by the facts.  If I am right, I am concerned about a risk of the baby being thrown out with the bath water.

I have friends who argue strongly for anthropogenic climate change, and I used to be a believer myself, mostly on the assumed authority of world leading scientists.  Now I mostly keep my mouth shut.  I work with scientists day to day, and I reckon most aren’t any smarter than the rest of us, despite the air of superiority some manage to cultivate.  So, I thought, why not find out for myself…

The attached chart is based on the best long-term data I was able to find when I first started looking at this stuff a couple of months ago.  The red series is temperature anomaly, and blue is total solar irradiance (TSI).  I spent quite a bit of time trying to see any correlation, including ‘lag’ effects.  In a nutshell, I do not think there is sufficient data to make a statement that solar irradiance has a substantial effect on climate over the periods of time we are discussing here.

TSI_TA

Attachments:
            Morpheus
            Morpheus
            Participant

@yowie

No worries. Actually, I don’t know Ben but appreciate someone who is dedicated to the truth and sharing his knowledge with others. However, there are issues in which I don’t agree with him but I doubt he has researched them (like vaccines) as deeply as he has space. If you don’t have kids or work in the healthcare industry, you don’t really need to care much about vaccine mandates. That is changing and something people should pay more attention to but discussion for another forum.

We all have our own elephants in the room not to mention the demons we all struggle with, whether we are aware of them or not. The question is can we acknowledge and deal with them.

The AGW issue seems to be a pysop that has many people fooled, even those who are aware of other significant issues. The foundation funding doesn’t hurt to help move it along. They claim to have “science” on their side but they ignore the real science and refuse to discuss aerosols. Sometimes I want to even shout when I read something like this article from Mother Jones – which will likely be blamed on Global Warming now renamed Climate Change, but it is still your fault.

I think we agree that TSI is but one factor on our climate. Carbon may be another one but given the amount of other possible significant factors that are not even considered by the “experts” makes me wonder why it is hidden from us. When NASA (or some other agency) edits out significant earth facing CMEs, it tells me it is relevant.

Thanks for your reply.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to chat “offline”: http://twoicefloes.com/forums/topic/of-c-austin-fitts-and-velikovsky/#post-4405

Yowie
              Participant

All cool @morpheus. My elephant is the same one everyone else has, a pesky ego that goes on a stampede every once in a while. Nothing too serious ;-).

Thanks, got your e-mail.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Cosmic Rays and Chemtrails?

“…carrying out controlled laboratory tests showing how ionizing radiation in the form of gamma rays could stimulate atmospheric molecules to clump together into aerosols….Independent confirmation of cosmic rays’ fecundity then came later that year, when the CLOUD collaboration at CERN in Geneva found that it could boost aerosol production at least 10-fold when it sent charged-pion beams through a 27 m<sup>3</sup> artificial atmosphere.”

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2013/sep/09/physicists-claim-further-evidence-of-link-between-cosmic-rays-and-cloud-formation

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster
      Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Interesting. There is so much we don’t know or understand on how our body and mind connects or is affected by other electromagnetic energy. Someone I recently connected with through our kids in class stated that we really don’t understand or know how to use our own operating system. It has either been forgotten, lost or intentionally hidden from us.  Maybe it is something Velikovsky was writing about in regards to Cultural Amnesia.

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

@MrsCog #4655

I have been aware of continuous tinnitus for some time. I keep wondering if it’s me!

I do know that I am sensitive to atmospheric pressure changes — I suppose I need to do some experiments to see what will mitigate the effects.

@morpheus

I really appreciate the posts and comments you put up, but now I have to ask… are you really are Laurence Fishburne dressed up in black leather & sunglasses?

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

@zenscreamer

Funny. No, just an average dad with a pony tail and a balding spot who stumbled across reality – I have the sunglasses but no long leather coat. I do like to live vicariously through him but I like Trinity much more. :)

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Earth facing flare today:

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Nice shot of the recent flare at the end of today news from Suspicious0bservers. The discussion he mentions with Dr. U-Yen was why we would see an increase in numbers and intensity of storms as well as an increase in earthquakes in some situations. One point Dr. U-Yen made was more important in that even if there is not an earth-facing flare or CME, we still might see an increase in earthquakes due to the wave action and not direct particles. In this recent M7 event, we had both.

The Wind Map is also a handy tool, click on Earth to modify views:

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/850hPa/orthographic=-109.32,25.23,481

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Polar Vortex shift analysis, recent X-Class flare, and U-Yen Candidate #6:

U-YEN SYSTEM – Storms & Seismicity: http://bit.ly/1hxDUu6

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Interesting article on the relationship between the sun and our health:

http://www.suspicious0bserverscollective.org/1/post/2014/05/space-weather-heart-health-geomagnetic-storms-vs-zero-level-gma1.html

Suspicious0bservers just did a piece on climate change worth watching:

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

Thanks for posting these Morpheus. The work that David does over at the Collective has been and is invaluable to me. I have yet to find another source who takes the body of work of Electric Universe/electric earth/electric body science and so thoroughly compiles studies and theories of the relationships to our health and wellness as he does.

I also appreciated the way Ben remixed/edited his EU talk and contextualized it further. Really good stuff.

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

Very nice thread Morpheus. I finally got in. Not sure what the problem was before.

I was on the road when you sent me your last email, responded when I got home. Did you see that response?

Now off to see if my music thread is working for me today.

Cheers.

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks @disenchanted

I got your email on 5/4 regarding 432 – thanks for sharing the info – I have been a fan of Pink Floyd since I was a kid listening to my mother’s albums. Unfortunately, I haven’t had much time lately to listen to music as most of my free time goes into podcasts, mp3, etc.

Glad you have enjoyed the posts, there is so much more on this topic that needs to be unpacked and explored. I recently subscribed to Red Ice and have found some great stuff there, especially relating to space weather.  My latest research has taken me to the work of Robert Felix. If what he writes about is accurate, then it might be a connection to the ongoing and increasing aerosol program.

Safe travels.

Disenchanted
        Disenchanted
        Participant

Hadn’t heard from you or seen you post lately(maybe I missed it) so was sort of checking in.

What do you think of those two charts at the Felix website about midway down on the right, that show that things are cooler now than the average of the last 10,000 years? My gut feeling since this whole ‘global warming’ thing started has been that the earth has had much warmer periods in the past than where we’re at now.

In my opinion this is all about the financialization of climate. Now who could/would be behind something like that pray tell? ;)

Climate Money by Joanne Nova

climate comic

“The stealthy mass entry of bankers and traders into the background of the scientific “debate” poses grave threats to the scientific process. The promise of “trillions of dollars” on commodity markets—with all of that potential money hinging on finding that human emissions of carbon dioxide have a significant role in the climate surely acts like a blanket of mud over open dispassionate analysis.”

Morpheus
          Morpheus
          Participant

Yes, I haven’t posted on this thread for a while as I wasn’t sure anyone was reading. :)

I trust Felix’s chart as the IPCC has been caught in many lies, especially around historic global temperatures and how they select their data. They also use tactics like bullying, threats and other types of “soft” weapons to accomplish their goals.

The scientific community was talking about global cooling back in the 70s but 20 years later, they switched to Global Warming. Something caused that shift and we were seeing some temperatures rise for some time but as the IPCC now admit, there has been no warming for 17 years, hence the new language of Climate Change since warming no longer applies and you can use Climate Change for anything from severe storms to drought to cold to hot.  Everything can and is now being blamed on Climate Change and of course you and me for causing it.

I think that financialization is only one aspect of this “psyop” and as with any operation of this magnitude and scale, there are multiple goals and agendas. Another is to divide the people into the phony “left’ and “right” paradigm – keep them fighting about CO2 rather than looking at the real issues. Either you are a supporter of the AGW movement or you are a Climate Denier bought off by big oil and coal. You are not allowed to have a different opinion or ask any questions that challenge both sides. While the AGW claims to have science on their “side” they will not even address the global spraying program or allow you to bring up the issue and role of space into our weather and climate – so much for science. One other agenda/goal that I am starting to uncover is the role of aerosols in this whole issue as it seems to be related – I have a few theories, but that is for another conversation.

If we are indeed heading into a mini ice age which is where I will put my money given what is happening currently with our star (or an even bigger ice age that Felix writes about) then it would make sense that “they” would not want to disclose this fact for a number of reasons. During the last minimum of the 1600s, 25% of the population died due to starvation and war. This was with mainly agrarian communities so you could imagine what would happen today with very few people able to farm and feed themselves. Also, during the last solar minimum, we did not experience the poles shifting or the increasing collapse of our magnetosphere. If these are also factors to consider and if Felix is correct about his theories, then it answers many more questions about the actions being taken in our atmosphere, space and underground connecting all of them together and would also answer one of Catherine’s main questions: Why is the “Breakaway Civilization” behaving this way?

Take care and be well.

Here are some links to check out:

Disenchanted
            Disenchanted
            Participant

Hmmm, very interesting Morpheus…and thanks for those links as well. When you mention global spraying and aerosols are you saying these are two separate subjects. I assuming that when you say global spraying that refers to what many call chemtrails…Is that correct?

I personally think that chemtrails are sprayed and have nothing to with jet engine exhaust/contrails. As far as I can tell normal contrails still act in the present as they always did(dissipating fairly quickly) since I’ve watched them from childhood.  Aerosols aren’t something I’m too familiar with in this context. Do you mean aerosols are what’s being sprayed into the atmosphere along with barium and other things?

You may be right about financialization being just one aspect of this, but I suspect that the big financial powers interested in cashing in on ‘climate change’ influence more than just one aspect of this “debate.”

Cheers.

Morpheus
              Morpheus
              Participant

Yes, sorry, global spraying and aerosols were referencing the same thing in my post. I tend to not to use the term “chemtrails” anymore as it is a somewhat loaded word that may not accurately describe what is actually happening in our skies and implies that the visible, persistent trails are the only ones that contain chemicals. We actually don’t know if that is the case as there could be other chemicals that are not visible but being sprayed for some other reason.  However, I do believe the persistent trails are for some specific purpose, likely weather modification or manipulation. There just may be more to the program (s) that we cannot see.

You are correct, what you see is not normal and something is being done to our skies some of which contain chemicals that are likely toxic to some degree.

Yowie
                Participant

@morpheus

What’s your take on this website?: http://contrailscience.com/

One of the main claims is that persistent contrails have been around for decades, they are just ice crystals, but these days it’s more common due to improved engine design.  I have no idea myself, interested to know yours and others’ thoughts…

Disenchanted
                  Disenchanted
                  Participant

@ Yowie

I never personally witnessed what that guy calls a “persistent contrail” until probably at earliest the late 1990s. By “persistent contrail” in this context I mean one(or several) that can start in a cloudless blue sky and within several hours you have a hazy, artificial looking, overcast sky. Along with an oily, chemical looking rainbow ring around the sun when you take a pic of it…you can see that in one of the pics Mrs. Cog posted in alananda’s “best photos of chemclouding” thread.

Since I’ve always been a daydreamer when I was younger and would get the chance, I was known to walk out into open fields lie down on my back and just observe the sky…clouds, jets(and their contrails) etc.. Sometimes for hours. I never  back then witnessed anything like I see in the present. Yes I understand there’s much more air traffic now then there was then. That’s my take…

Mrs. Cog’s pic I referred to (at very top left corner) is here.

Yowie
                    Participant

We get just that phenomenon here in my part of the world too – I have watched them appear, fall and expand, to cover the sky some days with a haze.  I also never remember this as a child – I do remember the short contrails, and these were never persistent , and never a frequent occurrence except in the winter months.  Having said that, I grew up in the sub-tropics, so they were extra rare, I guess because the air tended to be warmer.  I mention all that as for the last 18 months at least, I have been more inclined to think there’s something afoul, but now I am not so sure, at least not in regard to commercial airliners.

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Two X Flares today. The Sun still has some juice left in her toolbox. :-)

X-Flares

Attachments:

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

@morpheus

Can you tell me where we might of seen or heard about gravity waves and/or the author of this article recently? I’m sure I ran across this somewhere else. I searched Ben’s sites and can’t find any reference. I thought this article was quite interesting although some areas of it seem to conflict with and other parts compliment the Electric Universe theory. Thanks.

http://cosmosmagazine.com/features/ripples-fabric-space-time/

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

@Mrs Cog

Sorry, I don’t recall anything specific about gravity waves other than a brief mention. After reading the article, it seems to leave out most information on EU theory. I  have heard Ben mention several times that EU theory doesn’t explain it all and that gravitational has some important but overlo0ked role with the truth somewhere between EU and gravitational.  This might be a good article to get comment on in the S0 forum as others there know much more about this than I do.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

A new study published just last month ties magnetic reversals to mass extinctions.

http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/2014/06/proof-magnetic-reversals-extinctions/

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Galactic Cosmic Rays: Cloud Effect & Impending Surge

Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    Participant

Not space weather… but did you all see that new study out that volcanoes, mantle plumes, etc., are having a greater effect on Antartic glacier ice melting than “climate change?” I heard about it on XM radio while I was on the road.

Let me see if I can find it…Ice Age Now covered it a few days ago:

Geothermal heat – not climate change! – is melting the glacier from below.

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Thanks. Yes, I did see that post. I now regularly read (and occasionally post on) Ice Age Now as he has some really good information on it. Robert’s theory is that the magnetic reversals are one of the main drivers in increased volcanic activity, much of it occurring under the ocean causing an increase in ocean temps, the melting of ice and an increase in atmospheric water. I think your post does fit here as something causes these reversals likely due to space and our orbit through the galactic plane.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Confirmed – Earth’s protective magnetic shield is weakening

http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/2014/06/confirmed-earths-protective-magnetic-shield-weakening/

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

Episode 2 Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars

Zenscreamer
      Zenscreamer
      Participant

I love this video — they patiently build the thesis up point-by-point until it would be almost impossible to disagree. Bravo!!

Morpheus
        Morpheus
        Participant

I had only seen the first part as I did not purchase the video. I am thrilled they decided to release the full version for everyone.

i am not gifted in the science arena, but the space weather / how space affects our weather
    topic does interest me … i glaze over a bit when explanations get too technical, so i do
    appreciate the scientific types who can put it into lay person terms ….

i would like to humbly ask if any of you had read or listened to susan joy rennison (this bit from her website: “This website is meant for intelligent people who want to understand the new phenomenon of space weather and how it relates to rapid evolutionary change.”)
    or
    james mccanney? (this bit from mccanney’s website: “… learn the real issues regarding the Electric Universe, Solar Fusion at the surface of the sun and the cause of electrical conditions in the solar system including the real reason for our strange weather”)
    i may be mistaken, but i think i remember him saying he worked with velikovsky …
    or studied/agreed with his theories … cannot recall …

i was subscribed to suspicious observers at one time, but he barred me, i forget why … i made some comment he did not appreciate … i have enjoyed bpearthwatch, for example: LARGE EARTH DIRECTED SOLAR CME/TROPICS
    from a few days ago … but he gets a little “preachy” sometimes ….

this site is interesting, too, it seems to have charts and info similar to what has
    been shown in above posts …. the watchers – space weather station

Morpheus
      Morpheus
      Participant

Hi @Non Compliance

i would like to humbly ask if any of you had read or listened to susan joy rennison (this bit from her website: “This website is meant for intelligent people who want to understand the new phenomenon of space weather and how it relates to rapid evolutionary change.”)

I hadn’t heard of her until your post and did listen to one of her shows today. I thought she did a good job explaining things and she seemed to cover most topics well. If you are new to space weather, I would suggest it. I haven’t read her book but it seems worthwhile to check out. Thanks for the link to her.

james mccanney? (this bit from mccanney’s website: “… learn the real issues regarding the Electric Universe, Solar Fusion at the surface of the sun and the cause of electrical conditions in the solar system including the real reason for our strange weather”)

I found his work interesting because of his coverage of Velikovsky. However, I have listened to his weekly podcast for several months and find him to be questionable. While he does present some good information, I would challenge him on a number of topics. I also find him suspect as he often claims to have invented this or was the first to that, he likes to stroke his own ego to give himself credibility.

i was subscribed to suspicious observers at one time, but he barred me, i forget why … i made some comment he did not appreciate …

I would be interested to know more. Were you banned from his Youtube channel or as a subscriber. If you don’t want to answer on the forum, you can email me directly.

i have enjoyed bpearthwatch, for example: LARGE EARTH DIRECTED SOLAR CME/TROPICS
      from a few days ago … but he gets a little “preachy” sometimes ….

this site is interesting, too, it seems to have charts and info similar to what has
      been shown in above posts …. the watchers – space weather station

I have heard of bpearthwatch but never followed. Didn’t t know about the last one but I saved it as it seems like a good resource to add to my list.

Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Participant

The new pill for Climate Denial

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®