The Antidote

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by On the Beach On the Beach 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Hello Everyone:

This is the place where you can ask me personal questions about the series of essays I have written titled ‘The Antidote’.

Ask me anything you want about these essays and the material behind them.

Lastly, I want to acknowledge the great work Lion Lady has done to edit my poor writing efforts. I am sure without her help my written words would be almost impossible for you to understand. And any misunderstanding or mistake you might find are mine and mine alone.

Thank you all for coming here.

On The Beach

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

I’m all fidgety and sitting on my hands trying my best to be patient waiting for Essay #3….. You’ve got me hooked but good, there, OtB!

LionLady
    LionLady
    Participant

Hi, ZenS:

The careful doling-out of OtB’s essays is in the puissant hands of the magnificent Cog and his lady. Not sure if ankle-nibbling will do any good, but I’d direct my efforts over their way.

L/L (struggling editor-in-bondage to this series :)

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

lol – Somewhere in between chicken soup (yes, I’m canning again) and webitations I will corral the big guy and pass along the nudge. He is elbow deep in eight different homesteady things.

hmmm… ankle nibbling. (And you said it in your out loud voice/roar.) I hadn’t thought of that one. Is it effective in the lion world? ;-)

@zenscreamer, I will pass along our collective encouragement to Cog for another dose of the Antidote as we wait together patiently. :-)

waiting-together

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        LionLady
        LionLady
        Participant

Hi, Mrs. C:

Ahhhh. Ankle-nibbling. Works for us: you start at the toes, work up to the ankles . . . and the rest is just natural progression. (Keeps the screaming to a minimum . . . :) Just kidding, just kidding. I really gave all of that up, ages ago! Now, it’s ear-nibbling and soft, seductive dulcet tones of persuasion! LOL!

Lions are nothing if not efficient motivators and re-cyclers. Remind me to share over my way on the ‘Stories’ thread, about the 5 Mozambicans who decided to walk across Kruger Park in east South Africa to get away from the civil war in their country; or, about the two Japanese tourists who decided a ‘selfie’ with the pride was a great keepsake . . . NOT a good plan, overall.

Just sayin’,
        L/L

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Hi Zenscreamer and anyone else reading along.

Mrs. COG is right. She and CD currently have 6 completed essays from me in this series. The publication of those essays is completely up to them. But I have to say I like the pace at which they are coming out. I hope everyone else does too, but I understand some could be anxious for a quicker pace.

4 more essays have been written and are in the editing process and 3 more are written in my head now, waiting to be channeled out. That means this first series will be 13 essays in total, as long as the COG’S want to publish them all. They have only seen the first 6 and I could never expect them to commit to anything they did not review first.

But I am very glad to hear the first two essays are resonating with you.

OtB

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

Hey there!

I’m reading Essay 3 for the 3rd time. Still trying to take it all in, but I gotta ask:

What’s a “King’s X” world?

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Hi Zens:

King’s X is an idiomatic expression from childhood games, used to suspend the rules of a game by a player for one reason or another.

Why I said ‘where rules don’t apply’.

One player, say in a game of hide and seek, will yell out “king’s X” and for a few minutes the rules of the game no longer apply and no one can be tagged ‘out’ until the game resumes.

I am using the term to draw attention to the fact that the rules of only being able to do what an entity is capable of managing to do themselves are suspended while in an earthly existence.

I hope this helps.

OtB

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

A strong ‘Thank you’ to the Cos for facilitating this most unique opportunity to us ‘Floers’. Our anxiousness is in no way a judgement of management, please take it as an expression of delight at finding the promise of long-time desires being fulfilled along with our admiration of you as the recognized facilitators.

May the force continue for the Floers.

Dozens of Mrs C’s pictures for all,

Glynn

Mrs Cog
      Keymaster

It IS amazing what images can communicate, isn’t it?

communication

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Hello all:

Tenma13 made an excellent comment on my very first Antidote essay and I wanted to repeat that comment and my reply here.

Excellent work. 
One point of contention is your over generalised and use of the word religion. There is a very clear and observable difference between mega churches/catholics peddling their wares and a deeply spiritual religion that has given rise to the likes of MLK, Malcolm X and Gandhi; alongside countless others. Its interesting how the same book can paradoxically give rise to extreme subservience or an overwhelming drive to persevere against all opposition. Religion like technology has the potential to lead to great, or horrific things, with everything in between. The difficulty for us is discerning the authentic from the fake. 
looking forward to your next post.
cheers,

Hello Tenma13:

Thank you for making this comment and I am so sorry I did not notice it here until 10 days after it was posted. I promise to do better in watching my postings for comments in the future.

The comment you make and the words you actually chose to use in that comment is exactly why I choose to over-generalize in my statements about religion. For me, the issue is always one of personal responsibility in creating the discernment necessary to make the best possible choices from the options presented to us by life. I want my readers to think about this very issue and how it affects them and the choices they make in their own relationship with the unknown.

In my world, this relationship with the unknown is entirely dependent on personal, individual attention and intention. The individual can not grow without themselves doing the hard and necessary work in all instances at all times. This is always internal work that depends completely on the individual and their own personal choices and their understanding of the results of those choices. I never say that lessons and truths can not be found in religion. I think lessons in truth can be found everywhere, even in great evil intent.

The issue I have with almost all current religions is they accept part of the process of personal responsibility for growth onto themselves and their system of philosophies and rules and rewards and punishments. In my universe this is simply impossible. The long term effects of Salvationism is subtle but anything that might cause a person to give up any part of their own hard internal work in exchange for anything outside themselves must be avoided. You can choice to do this thing, to believe deeply in the philosophy of a religion and you can give yourself up to this religion, but the instant you do you are no longer operating under your own free will and are no longer sovereign as an entity in this universe. There is great potential for abuse in this process and this abuse can be much worse than most can imagine because most people now have no real concept of their larger non-physical nature.

I am saying it is very important for each individual to become discerning on their own without giving themselves over to unknown and unexamined beliefs, systems or institutions. I think you are saying very nearly the same thing.

I look deeply for truth in each event that comes into my life and I try to do the very best with these events that I can while maintaining my own control over my own sovereignty. I know that only I will be responsible for me and my own abilities and growth and rewards by increasing my own skills in life. I do not give this process over to anyone for their kind words of a future free of fear or pain or strife or whatever they might be promising in exchange for my allegiance. They can not give me something they have no control over in the first place.

It is very very possible for a religion to be created and exist that is made to specifically assist a person in their own exploration of the unknown. This could be done without any attempt to intercede between the individual and this process in some way for the aggrandizement of the religion.

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Dear Readers:

It is my deepest desire that each of you will be able to connect with your expanded consciousness through Nature. There are dozens of different ways to expand your consciousness and I focused on only one: a very simple way that I know is very effective. I used this way because I not only want you to expand yourself and connect with your greater self but I also hope with all my heart that you will connect to Nature. This connection can lead to a state of transcendence that will most probably change your life.

I would try to write about what this will feel like for each of you who make this connection but my words are too course and my skills are too poor. I will rely on a quote posted here on TIF by our friend Disenchanted that comes from John Lamb Lash. Mr. Lash does a much better job than I ever could:

Pagans observe and revere the balance of life. Comprised in that balance is the precarious equipoise of the ordinary and the sublime. Experimental mysticism consistent with shamanic traditions of untold antiquity reveals that supernatural power is present in the natural world, right here, right now. Gaia’s sublimity of beauty is itself a supernatural force. To enter that beauty and to be rapturously consumed in it, trembling in your cells, and staggering from its impact like a drunken sailor on deck in a typhoon—this entrance, corporeal and immediate, makes the beholder belong to the beauty and long to be forever in that beauty, or else live a life diminished, self-suppressed, narrow and shallow. After a genuine biomystical encounter with the Earth Mother in her naked splendor, you no longer belong just to yourself. And in that encounter, beauty begins to make you her own. (JLL via Disenchanted’s link)

It is my deepest wish that each of you experience this direct connection to Her and change your lives so that you can begin the long path back to your own sovereignty knowing that you have Nature ever at your side.

OtB

Glynn
    Glynn
    Participant

@ Mrs Cog;        re: # 8258 above

You have the key to my chest. You are playing my heart strings like a harp…., thank you.

@ On the Beach;       re: # 8730 above

This acknowledgement to our friend, Disenchanted, is so well placed and well deserved for the many ‘tuning-in’s’ that he is sharing with us. By bringing John Lamb Lash to the party, for me, because of the 1-2 punch that JLL has affected along with ‘On the Beach’, and the many offerings from so many others on this TIF site, my struggle to open my self to another level has been given a shot-in-the-arm. I have felt plateaued out for some time and now I feel that I see why – for me anyway. That was because I never felt included in a big picture, a really big picture, THE biggest picture, that had the clear ring of purity of truth to it like this Gaia-Sophia gestalt, now confirmed for me in my heart as coming from source. It excites me greatly to feel able to throw myself completely into this fray without lingering doubts that I am contributing to my own demise by not being able to totally separate from what permeates this world with death….so move over Nature, because Dog-Boy is bringing 3 live-in angels with him on board as soon as possible.

Kindness’s to all,

Glynn

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

I was intending to post this link on the Gardening thread, but it seems more important to stress the “reconnecting with nature” message in it, expressed so eloquently in Antidote, so I am placing it here.

Thank you again On the Beach for the moving and continued inspiration to rediscover our deep connection to everything.

Relationship Between Garden and Gardener

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Thank you so much for this wonderful link @MrsCog.

I am sure you know that these 2 posts you made today, this one on The Antidote thread and the other on the Health and Wellness thread are both connected deeply and intimately in the same subject with a common intended result.

This link speaks of the process of consciously interacting with your garden spiritually with intention. The health link speaks of consciously using attention to see the health of the food we eat. They are both using parts of our skills we do not normally know we have in order to better our own health. Knowledge of our ability to do these things in these non-physical ways has been conditioned out of us, to our own great detriment.

We, as inhabitants in Modernity simply do not know we can do these things. Not only have we lost the skills, we have lost the very knowledge that these things are even possible. My attempt in writing the Antidote was to try to find a way for a person to find this non-physical aspect inside themselves, perhaps very dramatically find this themselves, so that they could at least know of the possibility of this reality. Then a person could have a chance at working on these skills. Without knowing of the possibility of the existence of the personal connection to the non-physical a person has almost no chance at these skills at all.

These skills of non-physical attention and intention, areas forgotten in Modernity, will add depth and richness to ones life and help push illness away. Pushing illness away will give strength and purpose so that the Lies can be more easily dealt with. Sick and wounded people are easy prey.

I see both you and recently @Miffed talking about these issues of quality of food and I wondered how deeply you think about and understand these issues. We were taught that we could pass a portion of our own energy to each aspect of what we did if we did that thing well and with conscious quality of intention. This energy, of our own care and concern, would then be passed from us through the food we made, from us to whomever we gifted the food to. This process would start with our own care in making sure the little soil organisms required for the life of the plant were in good health themselves. Each step of the process done with care and quality. It actually sounds much more difficult than it is since most of these processes are already done so well by Her if we just attend to them with a bit of understanding. Nature does the really hard work without much effort on our part.

This whole process of intentionally adding our own energy to everything we do as a gift to others has been lost, reduced to Christmas I guess.

In a very deep and perhaps unintentional way, the entire subject of prepping and being a prepper probably somehow touches on this area of conscious intention of sharing and is deeply satisfying in an unconscious sort of way. That is very good on its own; I just hope to add more conscious intention and understanding of the deep spiritual aspect of it all.

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

This whole process of intentionally adding our own energy to everything we do as a gift to others has been lost, reduced to Christmas I guess.

It’s not lost. Quite the opposite — it’s hidden in plain sight. It’s got gilt on it, and guards ’round it, and it’s got a big sign saying “This is something that can only by special people, to certain things, at special times, but if you’re lucky we’ll let you watch and if you’re obedient we might give you some” and there giant public gatherings in special locations to make a big deal out of it, and the big-wig orchestrators of the event make sure that there’s a big show about it, including music and chanting, and a whole lot of wish-hope emotional involvement by the onlooking crowd.

What you are describing is the essential religious ritual, which appears in a number of guises, but is known in the western Catholic-derived churches as the Consecration of the Host.

<mike drop>

No, really. Watch their hands the next time you get an opportunity.

Also, the community blessing around the dining table (with hands linked together). The energy manipulation potential is being used, it’s just that the success of failure of the effort is derived from the participation of the entire circle. I dislike when such “let’s all join hands” activities are used casually; palm-to-palm contact is actually a more intimate act that some may believe.

Deciding that one can charge one’s own food with one’s thoughts all on one’s own is a personal act of reclaiming sovereignty. Finding a community with which one could share such a volitional act without reservation would be truly revolutionary.

On the Beach
          On the Beach
          Participant

Oh @zenscreamer:

Thank you so much for adding to and straightening out my sentence.

I have to admit that I sometime withhold punches against organized religion and am happy to see someone else give it a jab. Your description is exactly right and goes along with my message of us allowing external entities to usurp our own Nature and ability.

Every single thing we physicals do here in this physical place starts with a non-physical energetic thought form. We create this form whether we know about it or not: there is no other way to materialize anything into this material physical place. We can do this ‘unconsciously’ or we can do it with conscious intent. The better our attention to reality and understanding of these events and their consequences the better our conscious intention in creating the thought form. The better our ability to gifting that form with whatever quality we think is appropriate. I’ve written another whole essay on this subject as part of the continuation of The Antidote. This subject was the basis for many if not most of our lessons from The Big Guys as children. As a physical there is not a single event we do here in this physical place that is more important than the proper creation of thought forms.

I am sure you can also see the flip side of this whole subject in what happens when the whole sphere of being here is bombarded with horribly created thought forms, some created consciously with evil lethal intent. The energy in this place is horrible now since most humans now have no clue they do this thing and they are so easily led by the evil conditioning to create mindless horrible thought forms.

It is my great desire and the project of what remains of my life to create a community in which thoughtfully gifting our food with our own good energy is a normal daily activity. Thoughtfully, consciously creating food is only a tiny start on what is possible inside consciousness.

And you are right about physical contact. It is much more significant than most people understand. I am very careful about casual physical contact. I have no desire to express my energy to someone I do not know well, nor do I want to know someone energetically without their full knowledge of what I am doing. And for me to touch someone without their permission given in understanding of what I am able to do in that touch is almost an act of violation on my part. Almost no one has any idea how to shield themselves. It is like walking around in a whole world full of one year olds.

The articles Mrs Cog linked to are very good. It should not take much imagination to take the information given in these articles and apply the concepts to almost any area of life.

OtB

Zenscreamer
            Zenscreamer
            Participant

I’ve written another whole essay on this subject as part of the continuation of The Antidote.

I am so happy to hear this! I can’t wait to read more of your work. ( No pressure — I know LL & the Cogs are very busy — I’ll be happy to get it whenever they can get around to it. )

…what happens when the whole sphere of being here is bombarded with horribly created thought forms, some created consciously with evil lethal intent. The energy in this place is horrible now since most humans now have no clue they do this thing and they are so easily led by the evil conditioning to create mindless horrible thought forms.

OK — is this where awareness of the meaning of symbols comes into play? Becoming aware of how humans are being manipulated?

Almost no one has any idea how to shield themselves. It is like walking around in a whole world full of one year olds.

Consider me listening. I hope this subject is raised in your further series. I have read in one very sincere essay that “white light” is the only effective barrier, and in another that “white light” is actually some kind of “newbie” label that attracts the wrong sort of attention, so that the aware practitioner uses “gold” light instead (reflective? IDK?). Input on this would be helpful.

On the Beach
              On the Beach
              Participant

Hello @zenscreamer:

…what happens when the whole sphere of being here is bombarded with horribly created thought forms, some created consciously with evil lethal intent. The energy in this place is horrible now since most humans now have no clue they do this thing and they are so easily led by the evil conditioning to create mindless horrible thought forms.

OK — is this where awareness of the meaning of symbols comes into play? Becoming aware of how humans are being manipulated?

These are 2 very different things. Thought forms are an absolutely required form for all manifestation into the physical. We all create these all the time, every ‘thought’ we have. every single thing we do, starts first with a thought form and this form is energy.

The manipulation comes to play in the portions of humanity that are directly created by humanity for his own responsible actions. Most animals here on earth have a very small range of actions and those actions are coded into their DNA. We consider these things to be inherited behaviors. The animals’ thought forms are limited to their very nature. Humanity can think of almost anything, and certain portions of our own self are entirely up to our conscious efforts of creation, observation and intent. For instance our sense of conscience or ethics and moralities. These things, these deep meta issues, are completely up to us personally. It is at the creation of these personally responsible attributes that we can be influenced and manipulated.

Symbols are derivatives of thought forms. They are used as a short hand to relay information. They have very little energy of themselves except as a portion of an accepted belief system. We give symbols power over us through our belief in the symbol: the symbol has no inherent power of its own. And the symbol might be an utter lie, representing something 180 degrees from what it is supposed to represent.

It is a created derivative of what is really important: the thought form underneath it all. The thought form might be far too complex for most people to understand and then the symbol used as a short hand. But the symbol has no inherent power in its own shape, only in its generally accepted power as a symbol of something else. Understanding the ‘something else’ is the most important issue because then the real derivation of the symbol become obvious. But the really important issue is to know to never give power to a symbol without knowing exactly what you are doing and why. Never.

The most obvious example of a symbol of utter and complete lies is the use of the symbol of the cross by all Christian religions. This symbol is supposed to represent the fact that Christ died so that his followers could be saved by his sacrifice. An utter lie since no one is lost or can be saved in anyway by anything. But lurking right under the expressed meaning of the symbol is the very clear fact that this symbol of the cross represents a device of torture and death. So the cross easily represents the symbol of man inflicting death on his fellow man. And then there is the more esoteric meaning of the two sticks opposed at 180 degrees representing many things depending on who you listen to, but in actuality representing another set of lies. There is no duality in this universe. There is no pair of opposed dualities in this universe. There are cycles inside of cycles inside of cycles. The cross as a symbol of a religion of peace is an utter lie and if empowered by anyone not doing any critical thinking is just a simple symbol of death. An entire religion symbolized by death but pretending to represent life.

The thought form is the real energetic template, a jig and fixture so to speak, for the actualization of something, small or huge, coming from the conscious non-physical into the physical. It is required for all materialization, be it things or social structures. A symbol is a derivative of a thought form. The story associated with the symbol can be an utter lie.

A real wizard who is really and truly powerful will have no symbols on themselves and will never give energy or even consideration to anyone else’s symbols. They will be intent on searching out the underlying truth of the thought forms beneath it all. That is where the real energy and power is. Critical thinking and previous experiences become the critical issues.

Almost no one has any idea how to shield themselves. It is like walking around in a whole world full of one year olds.

Consider me listening. I hope this subject is raised in your further series. I have read in one very sincere essay that “white light” is the only effective barrier, and in another that “white light” is actually some kind of “newbie” label that attracts the wrong sort of attention, so that the aware practitioner uses “gold” light instead (reflective? IDK?). Input on this would be helpful.

We were taught to never show any energy consciously at any time other than when it was necessary for some intended action. We were taught to keep our energy inside ourselves in as low a projected field as possible.

Most people now have no idea at all they even have energy or make energy and that this energy projects beyond themselves in any way. A truly amazingly ignorant thing to believe even if you don’t believe in esoteric stuff at all. Our bodies are biochemical electrical generators at the very least and without that electrical energy we do not live.

But this energy is constantly flowing out of us, along with our constant creation of thought forms, each one of which is charged with energy of some amount or another. All of this is under conscious control if we know about it and care to control it. This does not mean we must become stoics, just be aware and conscious of what we are doing.

Strong emotions are like a fire hose of energy out of our bodies and of course the strongest emotions are felt in periods of pain and suffering. Energy is food, both to us and to other entities. If some entity can trick us into giving them food then we lose and they gain. If some group of entities can create an environment of thoughtless humans constantly in pain through their own actions then these entities can really gain and humans really lose and the loss will cross generations.

The only solution is for humanity to regain some critical thinking and stop feeding predators. There really is no other way and this is a very solitary personal project until others of a like mind can come together and create a community.

Golden light is always defensive.

OtB

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

But this energy is constantly flowing out of us, along with our constant creation of thought forms, each one of which is charged with energy of some amount or another. All of this is under conscious control if we know about it and care to control it. This does not mean we must become stoics, just be aware and conscious of what we are doing.

I am being given thought forms at times when I succeed in making the internal connection. Some of these thought forms feel like I have always understood the truth of them, but had merely forgotten for a moment. Like waking from a dream. Becoming aware of consciously moving energy is like that for me — not finding out something new, but instead recovering something that was lost.

Thought forms are an absolutely required form for all manifestation into the physical. We all create these all the time, every ‘thought’ we have. every single thing we do, starts first with a thought form and this form is energy.

Over the last weeks I have been more and more aware of the effect mass media has to play in managing the thought forms of our society — from the emotional investment that fans place in teams, parties, idols, personalities, etc. to the implicit realities projected by the sets and settings of the plots of dramas from “reality tv” to “science fiction” and “fantasy” blockbuster films. Cui bono?

Then there is spectacle that is the round of our civic holidays. “Stuff Yourself Silly Thursday” is coming up next week, followed by “Put Yourself in Credit Card Debt Friday” — ho! ho! ho!

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Hi @zenscreamer:

It is difficult for me to over-stress the importance of the concept of thought-forms as being behind all of our physical reality. As physical beings there really is nothing more important but it is so difficult for us to understand this concept in our current disconnected state.

I am being given thought forms at times when I succeed in making the internal connection. Some of these thought forms feel like I have always understood the truth of them, but had merely forgotten for a moment. Like waking from a dream. Becoming aware of consciously moving energy is like that for me — not finding out something new, but instead recovering something that was lost.

This is very good news and a good sign of your increasing abilities as a physical manipulating the non-physical ‘source’. This event is going to happen regardless of our awareness or not as there is no other way possible for physical manifestation and existence. Just as well start being able to do this stuff with conscious mindful intent.

Tricking humans into giving energy to false thought-forms is actually more important than tricking them in the actual physical events. For instance, it is far more important for humans to believe in the current concept of ‘money’ than it is for them to have that same ‘money’ in their own pocket. The money as a physical thing can change in size and shape and style, but the abstract concept of money we current use, a completely false and fake narrative that disconnects value from wealth from the energy actually underlying the issue of growth is far more important. Maintaining this false narrative in the thought-form is profoundly important. This false thought-form guides and shapes our physical acceptance of ‘money’ as we currently know it and use it. This false thought form is maintained through all these social memes and mass media forces you mention. We alkl give this fake thought-form power when we mindlessly buy into the sale of the ‘money’ meme.

Personally, I love holidays and think America has far too few of them. But I like the spontaneous ones growing up out of normal family social interactions rather than the big ones guided by social mass media such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here in my family compound there were 3 birthdays this last Saturday. Goodness what a party, all spontaneous and all based on potlatch concepts. There were hundreds of people here, singing and dancing and drinking. I’m still recovering………..

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Hello All:

It is Christmas Day today in America and I am so happy that on this day of care for each other CD has published the first of the next series of essays on ‘The Antidote’.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day with your family and are looking forward to a very special and important New Year of discovery and challenge and growth.

Love and Blessings to you all.

OtB

Mrs Cog
    Keymaster

Just a quick word about the top images used for this second set of Antidote essays called Convalescence. I thought you all might enjoy sharing in the process of how we made the connection.

Occasionally it takes a great deal of time and effort to find the featured (top) pictures. We understand an image can be an important part of setting the tone for an article. The mainstream ideas of “convalescing” didn’t come close to helping us find images that embraced the ideas expressed in these works. Not to be deterred, I consulted the thesaurus and came up with similar meanings in repairing, strengthening, mending and ultimately “bridging” our way to a healthier perspective. From there, Cog worked his magic and found the amazing bridges which will frame the top of these inspiring works by On The Beach. Bravo to both of them. :-)

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

I want to thank you both for your hard work and thoughtful efforts in making The Antidote series of essays so readable and beautiful to see on the shining screen.

I really like this image you have chosen of the Chinese footbridge as the top image for essay 7. The symbol of bridge and circle is very powerful in its meaning as connected to this essay series.

I can’t wait to see what you have chosen for the rest of this series.

Zenscreamer
    Zenscreamer
    Participant

I am still reacting to the double-dose of the Antidote, but I am more comfortable airing my thoughts here in the Forum.

Firstly, I am starting to believe that this place is about making choices. What thoughts to I listen to, where do I put my energy; how do I participate in my world.

I am totally impressed with your commitment, OtB.

I am preparing to frame my thoughts in a more positive, concrete form, but every day I end up allowing something to take me away from the Great Project. Death by 1000 cuts.

Thank you again for you amazing work.

—– Addition —

From # 9

I don’t want to go into much more detail at this point. That will be for subsequent essays focusing more specifically on our recovery process.

Oooh! Making me wait again… I know I know it’s what’s gotta happen. But is hard to get through every time!

On the Beach
    On the Beach
    Participant

Hello @purplefrog:

Sorry for moving your reply to my essay here but it is easier for me as there are more tools to use in this space and it allows others to follow this discussion, should one arise between us, more easily.

There is much to comment on in your important reply and I want to go paragraph by paragraph:

From childhood? That’s quite a calling! I guess you know just how blessed you are.

I’ve left bits and pieces of my story here in these forum threads, not so much in the essays as I want the essays to focus on what anyone can do with the information I am passing on, not my personal story. I do not want this to become a story of anything extraordinary since in the very most real terms it is not at all. Extraordinary only because of the impoverished and perverse atmosphere we physicals live in now. What happened to me used to be common, much the norm for all humans, I think.

The ‘calling’ comes with responsibilities and potential failures of epic proportions. I have said in these pages that I stepped away from the instructions of my non-physical teachers when I was a young teenager because I knew if I continued I would become too ‘different’ and not fit in at all. This is only partially true. The main reason was that I had seen others with the sort of knowledge and instruction I had misuse that knowledge. That is very easy to do since almost no one here now has any knowledge at all or skill at all in some of these things. Not only are there no wizards or real magicians here, most people don’t even believe such things are possible. This situation is so easy to take advantage of by someone with only a few skills. That is a great evil and I did not want any part of that temptation.

But I am very aware of the ‘blessing’ part of this also. I have never had to unlearn a single thing relating to my spiritual nature. That is a huge ‘blessing’ in this place now that has been specifically created to keep humanity from learning about its true nature. The responsibility of this blessing is why I wrote the essays and why I am speaking to you now.

Perhaps it is because I am now paying attention to this, but I am seeing a lot more comments these days on consciousness and the present moment. Is this a sign of better things to come?

I think it is more a case of the truth bleeding through the lies and conditioning of individuals in the case of humanity in its present condition. It takes tremendous energy to maintain the lies. They are utterly and diametrically opposite what actually exists for humanity. The actual truth of the relationship between physical and non-physical for us is almost effortless, more like falling asleep than anything else. Keeping humanity from this joy and potential is a constant vigilant effort on the part of evil.

Better times are coming for any person who consciously mindfully steps away from the existing beliefs, questioning each one intensely and replacing them with other, more appropriate beliefs. But better times for humanity in general is not possible until this increased awareness happens for the greater majority of humanity. There is great sadness in that statement but it is just the nature of the energetic form of consciousness.

I do appreciate your assertions on the legitimate reality of both the physical and non-physical. In fact, it may the most important part of your message, at least for me. We live in both realms. We are like dolphins – in the water and then in the air. And both are necessary! For me this is quite comforting.

My teachers were beings who transcended the physical altogether but returned to it, creating a physical form for their main existence in this physical space that suited what they wanted to do here. They love life in the physical and live to celebrate life in all its glories and tragedies. They would never ever say to anyone that physical life is a ‘lower’ form and we are here only to learn to become ‘higher’. That would be childish nonsense to them. We live life to life live to the best of our abilities and to enjoy it, share it, and grow in it as best we can. For right now, this very instant, not any time in the future since that time does not exist except as we help create it now. How can it be what we want and expect unless we fix and make right now the very best we can make it?

There is something very deep and majestic in the lives of dolphins and whales, as you say, living in both realms. Their lives should be more instructive to us and we should make a much greater effort to get to know them. They are literally aliens in our midst.

Somewhere on these pages I told a story of being visited by a big female dolphin while wade fishing on the Central Texas coast. She was only about 3-4 feet from me, talking to me for about 3 minutes or so one early Sunday morning. Her huge mate stayed about 10 feet away. She was very insistent and was deeply serious in what she was saying. It was an awesome and humbling experience. There was no doubt in my mind that she was speaking directly to me, intently from her own consciousness and awareness.

Isn’t it interesting that light is invisible until it strikes an object? In a way the object gives purpose to the light. It is an embrace.

This is a deeply insightful observation and powerfully goes to an understanding of physical nature.

If a person understand the limits inherent in this observation of our physical condition we can understand a lot about what it means to be physical in this place. It is an important foundation to know physical limits and what they mean.

Light in one of its forms is energy, a form of consciousness. The light ‘lights’ up matter, slow energy, so this form of energy can interact with our own consciousness, a type of energy, revealing a form for us, perhaps a form we understand and are aquatinted with. In our current physical condition we separate out these energetic reactions but they are all really part of one energetic action of consciousness. We are very literally ‘embracing’ all these energetic forms of consciousness into what we perceive as an object.

So when viewed in this perspective which element is giving purpose to which? And what is actually happening to each form of energy in this process? Are they influencing each other? And is our apparent separation from the object and the light really happening?

Describing this process as an ‘embrace’ is a beautifully poetic statement. My teachers would be very happy with your description.

OtB

Purplefrog
    Participant

Thanks for the affirmation.  The vision of an embrace came to me just as I had finished the previous sentence about purpose.  This is the power of symbols.  They are portals into the eternal.  They are alive with meanings that meet the observer where he is, which then explode into a thousand insights. “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”

All of nature is filled with symbols and is itself a symbol, isn’t it?  Light shines on it and through it.

The chambered nautilus – “Build thee more stately mansions, oh my soul.”

I’m starting to ramble.  Very good to meet you.

Purplefrog

On the Beach
      On the Beach
      Participant

Hi @purplefrog:

I am so sorry you did not know of these threads in this forum of mine. Elaborations and answers to questions asked.

You are exactly right. Nature, the very universe, is a symbol or sorts. it is our great joy to explore that symbol in all its parts, doing our best to make sense of it. We should not expect too much of ourselves since some parts of the universe have been created by entities far beyond our understanding or experience. But we should enjoy exploring their structures and symbols and I know they enjoy watching us struggle with their creations.

I’ve mentioned it here on these pages before, but beware of anyone claiming that a symbol of any sort has an intrinsic energy or power associated with it. This is only true based on a person’s own beliefs and acceptance of the symbol. Nefarious entities love to trap individuals in games led by symbols alleged to be powerful. These symbols are nothing more than traps used to engage unknowing persons via various dramas into giving up their own energy to something they do not know or understand.

Real symbols have no power in themselves but are derivatives of powerful real structures that should be explored with care.

OtB

Zenscreamer
        Zenscreamer
        Participant

Hey there!

Over the last few days I have been binge-reading some books I had built up to read, including “Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon”, “The Master Game” and “The Hiram Key Revisited” and “The Egypt Code” and I am therefore once again up to my neck in interpretation of symbols and their relationships and generally trying to put together a version of the truth, if such a thing is possible.

We should not expect too much of ourselves since some parts of the universe have been created by entities far beyond our understanding or experience. But we should enjoy exploring their structures and symbols and I know they enjoy watching us struggle with their creations.

It is in this sense that I am drawn into the game of “find the hidden truth” : exploring constellations of meaning and threads of connection woven into the tapestry of information.

Real symbols have no power in themselves but are derivatives of powerful real structures that should be explored with care.

I hope that more of your work will cast some light on the meaning of “powerful real structures” — I have a feeling a conversation about that could take some time!

On the Beach
          On the Beach
          Participant

Haha @zenscreamer:

Yes, that discussion would take some time since almost everything we as physical beings sense is a symbol of some sort. And then the very words we use to describe the sense structures we take in are derivatives of derivatives.

And since almost all of what we think we sense is distorted by our processes of perception, the symbols we use to describe our sense images are distorted in fundamental ways. Even mathematics as representative symbols has been simplified by humanity to the point of almost not working as symbolic representatives of the universe.

Layer on top of this complex subject the whole issue of warped and distorted belief systems that have been created to focus the very issues of sense perception and we can see how terribly difficult the whole subject of symbolic representation can become. In fact, it becomes so personally subjective as to almost be more complicated than the universe itself.

Personally I have never thought about digging into this subject in any disciplined way since I know symbols are so deeply personal. Way too complicated for me to try to dig into. But I do know that there are a few simple universal foundational principles to energy, structure and function in this universe and any understanding of symbols has to start with a deep understanding and appreciation of these very few foundational principles.

Most people get lost in the complexity possible, especially in exploring other entities symbols before they do their own hard work in elucidating these foundational principles for themselves. It’s so easy to get lost in all this………….

OtB

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®