The War: Aeon vs Archon

Home Forums Member Created Forums On The Beach’s Forum The War: Aeon vs Archon

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      On the BeachOn the Beach
      Participant

It was suggested by a reader that I write what I know about this issue, so here is that thread. I am very hopeful that a general discussion will develop in this space. It is difficult to imagine a more pressing topic than the war for the very life of humanity.

On the BeachOn the Beach
      Participant

First, let me say very simply that there is no war or battle or struggle or fight in anyway between the Aeons and the Archons. This is simple nonsense. The Aeons are a group of extremely old, wise and very powerful generators of life in this physical space. They can not be challenged in anyway by any entity here or anywhere else for that matter. The idea of a war between the Aeons and the Archons is wishful thinking at best on the part of the Archons.

But there is most definitely a war going on for the very spirit, life and energy of the physical and non-physical group called humans. This war is being lost by humans who seem bent on suicide and possibly taking all life on earth with them as they destroy themselves. The Archons are deeply involved in this self-destruction of humanity.

It is impossible to understand this war without first understanding the very ancient teachings of the Pagan Gnostics as it relates to their story of the creation of life on this physical earth. That story is considered nothing more than one more creation myth by most religions now and our only real knowledge of it comes from the few remaining fragments of ancient books called the Nag Hammadi Library. These tell the creation myth using the old language of Coptic Greek. The very best translation of this myth is done by Mr. John Lamb Lash (JLL) and can be found here:

http://www.metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php

JLL calls this myth the “Fallen Goddess Scenario”.

I could lay out this whole story of Aeons, Archons, the Fallen Goddess Sophia, the Organic Light, the creation of mankind and what it all means to us here right now but I would rather get into a discussion about it with people here in this space. I feel this is a very important issue for people to at least be aware of, if not understand in great depth, and I don’t want to just lecture on it. I know that this story is probably very odd and unknown to most of you so please don’t feel shy about asking me anything.

Let me let you all know that I consider myself a Gnostic Pagan for my whole life. I have never been anything else when it comes to philosophy of life or religion. I first heard the Fallen Goddess story when I was a child from one of my non-physical teachers. I had no idea anyone else still knew of this story until I read JLL. His work is very special to me.

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
      Participant

Hi there OtB!

I tried to take my time reading the linked item and I have to say I enjoyed it very much. A very clear cosmogony that explains the terms Aeon and Archon as you use them, and so illuminates your earlier statements on the subject very clearly. Thank you.

Although clear, the linked cosmogony does raise further questions (as it must!) such as:

Given the “reality” of the Anthropos template as received into the dema: are there any beings (physical and/or nonphysical) that can be said to be the results of the Anthropos experiment antecedent and/or independent of the Sophia/Gaia? If so, how do their powers/roles/structure align or contrast with those of either the Human race (Gaian) or those who belong to the category of Archons?

Two things struck me as I read the JLL piece also: the similarity between the term “Aeon Sophia” and the term “Ain Soph” of the kabbalists (he also made a graphical reference); and his reference to a Lion-headed dragon character (he calls the Demiurge) that I instantly saw in my mind’s eye as the card Strength as rendered in the Thoth tarot created for Crowley. These overlaps make me wonder if the Lies of Modernity theme applies to occult/hidden information as well. Do we throw it all out and start over, or is there an undercurrent of real information worth searching for?

Danny Wilten has done some great work mapping the Trapezium of the Orion Nebula to the human brain using the Sistine Chapel as visual analogue. Some stuff is just hiding in plain sight!

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Thank you so much for commenting and asking such very important questions.

I have to say that I started this topic because of your request and because I know deep in my heart there is barely another topic more important that we could discuss. But, I feel so inadequate to even talk about the whole subject. I’ll do my very best, from the basis of my own knowledge.

Since there are 2 main questions I will answer them in 2 different threads so we can more easily keep continuing discussions separate.

OtB

On the BeachOn the Beach
      Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Your first question:

Given the “reality” of the Anthropos template as received into the dema: are there any beings (physical and/or nonphysical) that can be said to be the results of the Anthropos experiment antecedent and/or independent of the Sophia/Gaia? If so, how do their powers/roles/structure align or contrast with those of either the Human race (Gaian) or those who belong to the category of Archons?

There are actually a lot of potential questions and asnwers here in this one paragraph but I will try to limit my answer to your main question about other beings.

There are an almost innumerable number of other beings, both in the physical and of course in the non-physical. The whole point of the creation of the Anthropos template was to create physical life and it succeeded beyond the Aeons’ wildest expectations, both here on Earth and in many other physical planets. Please understand that the template is very general in nature because the Aeons know that they can only shape the future. The template will only work in very certain physical conditions. It’s really the wildest of chance experiments but one a great being of almost infinite time, power and patience would want to explore.

My feeling based on inference only that I have had in discussions is that mankind is a relatively recent expression of self-aware consciousness of the Antropos experiment. The Gnostic information says that there have been other expressions of the Anthropos in other places and all ended in extinction and failure through ecocide.

My feeling is that there are not really very many space-faring races in the physical universe, if that is part of what you are asking. Most physical beings transcend physical transport and go to non-physical travel since it is so much easier and faster. Why go through all the bother of physical travel when you don’t have to?

The Aeons have done these experiments many times in many places and there are many beings of all sorts in the physical and non-physical existing from these experiments. But then many have gone physically extinct also. And many have transcended completely out of the physical. The universe is huge and there are other ‘generator beings’ besides Aeons existing also. The non-physical aspects of these beings stand ready for an opportunity to be expressed into the material physicality of Earth, if possible. They all work together to make this happen. Even the Archons have a role.

It is very important to understand that the Archons are a creation of the Aeons, exactly as we humans are from the Anthopos experiment. The Earth, Gaia, though is very very very special and unique because of the crazy thing that Sophia did here. This thing she did unbalanced the experiment in fundamental ways that I do not understand and has allowed certain events to go on that would normally be in better control and balance. The Archons have a role to play in the development of the Anthropos but that role is now out of balance because of the immaturity of the Anthropos and the inability of the Aeons to rebalance the experiment.

The Archons are predators and part of our lessons as young creatures of consciousness is to learn how to deal with predators and we are not doing well in those lessons. And there are some other non-physical entities here now also feeding on the Anthropos.

There are also many many different beings here assisting humanity, but as is always the case, the individual choice for action is up to each physical individual and free will has essentially been removed from this place through such effective conditioning run by the Archons. This is very very unfortunate but also part of the Aeon experiment. My feeling is that the Aeons would do some little thing to help but they can not as they are limited because a very important part of their sister Sophia is trapped in this earth. Sophia is deeply emotionally connected to the Anthropos, which caused the whole problem in the first place, but others of the Aeons are not nearly so enamored of the Anthropos. Still, they all are deeply connected to the Earth and its ability to develop physical life forms of consciousness. They will not lose the Earth if there is any way they can manage the events.

I hope I’ve begun an answer to your very large question. There are so many more questions that could and should be asked.

OtB

On the BeachOn the Beach
      Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Thank you so much for commenting and asking a very important question.

The JLL work on the Fallen Goddess Scenario (FGS) is very clear and seems very accurate to me. I received most of this same information in an intense personal exchange with a Big Guy teacher more than 35 years ago, long before JLL, even before the Gnostic Gospels were published. Before that we had heard smaller versions of it as children from our Big Guy teachers. The story is metaphorical in some aspects but the larger truth inside this story is very important and points the way toward mankind’s current condition. To think of this story as only a story, an ancient myth, with no aspect of truth from it in our day to day reality is a terrible mistake. But a very understandable one that almost everyone would make after their lifetime of conditioning in the Lies.

First, let me state that in all cases I will speak from my own personal teachings and experiences. If I use the JLL material I will reference it. I do not want to put words in Mr. Lash’s mouth.

So I would like to discuss an answer to your very important question by looking at that very issue in terms of the FGS being absolutely true and working forward from that hypothesis:

These overlaps make me wonder if the Lies of Modernity theme applies to occult/hidden information as well. Do we throw it all out and start over, or is there an undercurrent of real information worth searching for?

Let’s assume, for the point of making this discussion, that there are beings called Archons and that these beings are predators of humanity. Let us assume that they can and have exerted influence over mankind for generations in an attempt to weaken mankind for their own ends and goals.

If I were one of these predators I would do everything in my power to make sure that mankind never knew of the real story of its creation or of its connection to any real source of the origins of power for humanity. I would do everything in my considerable power and ability to replace the true story with a number of false stories in which I replaced the real source of power with myself.

Since I as an Archon have no ability to operate in the dense space of the material earth I could only use other physical humans that I could manage to corrupt to my purposes to tell this false story and make sure the truth was destroyed. I would make deals with these humans, to turn against their own race through their own psychopathy and selfish greed.

And this is exactly what happened, with the Christian Church taking more than 1,500 years to relentlessly kill every Pagan and destroy every single book or record they might have created. These same early religious leaders also co-opted the Pagan material into their own narratives but usually in 180 degree connotations:

The Crimson Harlot is a demon to be avoided at all costs.

The Mark of the Beast is a symbol marking the fallen from God.

The Grail is an instrument associated with Christ.

Mankind was driven out of the Garden of Eden by the only true and real sky God for learning the wisdom of Nature.

I could go on and on. But these examples are enough to answer your question. Every single bit of mainstream Religious or of occult/hidden information you might find has been corrupted and should be avoided. There is only one true story and it is the FGS as presented in the Nag Hammadi Library. And this advice also applies to Eastern religions as well but in different ways. Do you think the Archons have no influence East of a certain line in the sand?

You do not have to start over; you start with the FGS and then connect to Her. Through Her grace you explore the universe and your place in it. There is no other way nor is there any other way needed than your own works. This connection to Life is for you to use so you can grow in your own skills and abilities. You gain this by doing, not by reading.

This is why I do not read these materials. There is no reason to read any of this confusing stuff if you are connected to Her. And that one thing, a direct connection to Her, to Nature, to your greater multi-dimensional self is the single most terrifying thing the Archons face. Any human who is directly connect to Sophia can see the influence of the Archons for the lies they are. And this person with The Mark of the Beast in their connection to Life will gain the inner strength and ability to just walk away from the lies.

I remember how excited I was years ago when the book “The Gnostic Gospels” was published. I bought a copy as soon as I could find one. In great anticipation I started reading and got about 5 pages. In utter disgust I closed the book and never opened it again. I considered taking it into the yard and burning it to get its corrupting influence out of my life but decided someone might use it as an example of what not to believe. As luck would have it, John Lamb Lash did exactly that for us all 30 years later when he wrote the FGS and his book “Not in His Image”.

Without the bravery of some poor soul making the copy of these old Gnostic teachings and hiding it in the Egyptian desert all those centuries ago, there would be no FGS now, only tiny fragments passed through mainly Greek sources and corrupted in their own way. It is the only surviving copy of what was once the majority philosophy of the region. This is the fear that main stream organized religions have of this story and the lengths they are willing to go to so that it is not known. And it also represents the fear and concerns the Archons behind these psychopathic humans have of this story. Now of course mankind is so lost in the lies that the FGS story means almost nothing to us, eager as we are to nurse on the selfishness and greed presented to us by the Lies.

I hope I’ve answered your question. Please ask more.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
        Participant

Since you asked for more questions, how can I refuse? LOL

OK, I’ve been a student of comparative mythology basically since I could read, and I studied Anthropology as soon as I found out there was a name for such a thing. I’ve also pursued fascinations with art history and similar tracings of themes in human culture, the history of esoteric (mystery school) teaching, and a lot more.

I agree with you that basically nothing has arrived intact through the grinding wheels of the historical re-interpretive process, intentional obfuscation, and the additional insult of the Cult of the Modern (throwing out tradition with both hands). There is no question that nothing is as it seems at first glance.

And this is exactly what happened, with the Christian Church taking more than 1,500 years to relentlessly kill every Pagan and destroy every single book or record they might have created. These same early religious leaders also co-opted the Pagan material into their own narratives but usually in 180 degree connotations:

They pretty much co-opted anything the average person likes (holidays, festivals, traditional foods) while contaminating other aspects that are more subtle, yes. I am myself putting together a personal “wheel of the year” in the Pagan sense, in an attempt to un-do the dominant calendar system in my own life, for example.

I had to read this a few times. The first time I read it through I didn’t realize you meant “The Church says that …..” first. The second time I read it I though, “That means that she might be OK. This is in concert with the Revelation of John (a esoteric document, when stripped of the contaminating matter) and also the Magic of Thelema (Crowley)”. The third time I read it, I saw the Magdeline in a thicket and realized that phrased differently she is The Lady In Red (the Magdeline), and one of my most current interests in comparative mythology.

This is, of course, a matter of interpretation (ministerial mayhem) rather than scripture, again from Revelation, and yes, it is being misinterpreted of course, which is what would be expected about esoteric information. Activation of the lingala is a very distinct sensory perception that is hard to forget, and so is a helpful indicator of subjective perceptual state, and hence useful as a marker. Having the ability to make use of this mental state would be an indicator of something, in any case.

Anyone with any interest in wandering through a decent art or history museum can put this one to rest on his/her own, in the sense of origin with the political institution known as “the Church” in the Common Era. The Grail is of course much much older than that as a symbolic icon. Where “Christ” is taken in a different context (such as that used by JLL in the summary above) then it could be said that the association is not so much “wrong” as “incomplete.” Mushy area.

Mankind was driven out of the Garden of Eden by the only true and real sky God for learning the wisdom of Nature.

Yes, clearly here there is a massacre of prior art and metaphor. Sumerian/Babylonian artworks have been uncovered that depict a much different scenario using the same characters, and their interpretation is very much a judgement call, which raises the prospects that so-called pagan mytho-poetry may have underpinned some of so-called “civilization” and if so, the question of when and where the co-opting took place and where it spread from, and what groups have been fighting against the rising tide of suppression and with what levels of success.

What if the metaphor is instructions? The tree/Goddess offers the fruit to the female-child, who takes what is offered (the connection) and then uses her own hand to pass on the connection to the male-child and so they learn together. If the myth-metaphor stands then the instructions are essentially “Put on your own mask before attempting to help others.”

As I am now hopelessly lost in the weeds again, I can see why you keep saying, essentially, just go for the connection and don’t worry about sorting the wheat from the chaff. It’s just that what I experience is so hard to articulate and I feel like I would be more grounded if I understood the context in which I was operating. I really am getting a lot of understanding out of what you are saying, and value it immensely. Thanks again.

On the BeachOn the Beach
          Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Such a great set of comments I hardly know where to start, but I think I will tackle a reply using a different tone than I have up to now. The title of this thread is ‘The War’ and I think it is very important to look at the examples of reality disinformation and obfuscation in terms of a war. Because that is exactly what this is, nothing less at all.

As I am now hopelessly lost in the weeds again, I can see why you keep saying, essentially, just go for the connection and don’t worry about sorting the wheat from the chaff. It’s just that what I experience is so hard to articulate and I feel like I would be more grounded if I understood the context in which I was operating.

You answered this question/plea/lament already by yourself with no assistance at all from me or anyone else in your next post here on this thread. The answer is inside yourself right now, you are just not quite ready to accept it for the validity it is ready to present to you.

You saw the Divine Feminine in all of Nature around you, in fact in everything you could see you saw nothing but Her. This is the one and only truth there is. There is no other truth. Sophia is in All there is here in this place and Her story is all that is needed. All other stories either help to explain this story of Her, to amplify it for better understanding, or they are stories meant to obscure this truth with lies of one sort or another.

I hate to sound so overbearing in what I say and how I say it but this is a really important issue. THERE IS NO OTHER TRUTH THAN THE TRUTH OF THE DEVINE FEMININE IN THIS EARTH AND OUR DIRECT CONNECTION TO HER. You, dear Zenscreamer, as a woman, as a mother, as a sister, as a wife, as a female lover, know in your heart the truth of what I am saying.

The WAR was created to mainly divide women from their own Divine Femininity because that is where the real power in this Earthly place resides. Inside you dear woman.

JLL calls it the ‘Gender Rift’ and it is the creation of a fake and false division between men and women so that chaos and pain will rule in this place, a fatally out of balance condition.

This stuff, all the lies and falsehoods and pogroms did not happen by accident. They are not little ‘translation’ mistakes continued over a historical age. They were done on purpose with a single agenda in mind: destroy the Anthropos. This is war and the end result is the total destruction of humanity and the earth.

My 4 examples were made a bit vague on purpose; better to elicit discussion.

I had to read this a few times. The first time I read it through I didn’t realize you meant “The Church says that …..” first. The second time I read it I though, “That means that she might be OK. This is in concert with the Revelation of John (a esoteric document, when stripped of the contaminating matter) and also the Magic of Thelema (Crowley)”. The third time I read it, I saw the Magdeline in a thicket and realized that phrased differently she is The Lady In Red (the Magdeline), and one of my most current interests in comparative mythology.

Simple psyops demonization of the enemy, Sophia. Remember these early church guys knew exactly what the truth is, they are not in doubt a single tiny little bit about who and what Sophia actually is. They want to take the power of Sophia and all her creation for themselves and they will do anything, say anything to achieve that end. Calling her a whore dressed in red is easy psyops for them. Putting that into the Holy Bible 400 years after the death of Christ is nothing more than propaganda for their campaign to destroy the Gnostics.

This is, of course, a matter of interpretation (ministerial mayhem) rather than scripture, again from Revelation, and yes, it is being misinterpreted of course, which is what would be expected about esoteric information. Activation of the lingala is a very distinct sensory perception that is hard to forget, and so is a helpful indicator of subjective perceptual state, and hence useful as a marker. Having the ability to make use of this mental state would be an indicator of something, in any case.

This is not misinterpretation at all. This is a direct attack on a spiritual event and the central symbol of the Gnostics. When a person connects to Her, to Nature, a part of Her is left in that person as a form of energy. It is a mark on their energy patterns. All Gnostics who underwent initiation would have this mark and any sensitive could ‘see’ this mark in that person. It is the Mark of Sophia. The psyops campaign changed the name of this mark to “The Mark of the Beast’ in their demonization of the Gnostics. This mark is not a symbol, it is an actual presence that can be seen and felt.

Anyone with any interest in wandering through a decent art or history museum can put this one to rest on his/her own, in the sense of origin with the political institution known as “the Church” in the Common Era. The Grail is of course much much older than that as a symbolic icon. Where “Christ” is taken in a different context (such as that used by JLL in the summary above) then it could be said that the association is not so much “wrong” as “incomplete.” Mushy area.

Another attempt by the early church to co-opt an event that their fake ‘Christ’ creation had no part in at all. The Gnostic use of the name ‘Christos’ for one of the male Aeons is very unfortunate since it allowed the church to do this so easily. But then, maybe the early church co-opt the name in the first place.

I have JLL to thank for my connection of the ‘organic light’ to the Grail. I have seen the organic light since I was about 7 when it was used in ceremonies by Big Guys. I have seen Her pour a cup of it onto the ground and seen it disappear into everything, ourselves included. This ropy viscous pearlescent light was explained to me when I was about 30 and watched some Aeons create and use the organic light in a distant part of the universe. It is the template, the conscious instruction set for the creation of life from inorganic matter. It is life itself.

JLL made the connection of this light to the grail himself in a deeply mystical experience he had and when I heard his words I knew in an instant that he is right. It is the Grail, the cup of life. I take the term ‘organic light’ directly from JLL. I always called it the Light of Life, but in an attempt to standardize terms I now use the JLL name.

Yes, clearly here there is a massacre of prior art and metaphor. Sumerian/Babylonian artworks have been uncovered that depict a much different scenario using the same characters, and their interpretation is very much a judgement call, which raises the prospects that so-called pagan mytho-poetry may have underpinned some of so-called “civilization” and if so, the question of when and where the co-opting took place and where it spread from, and what groups have been fighting against the rising tide of suppression and with what levels of success.

This is one of the biggest lies of all. The fake Archon god has managed to separate mankind from Nature through his evil intentions and actions and then blamed his own actions on a snake which he says represents a devil. The snake actually represents the conscious, active connection of humanity with Nature. This is a very old symbol. The actual devil is the Archon god that most humanity on earth now worships. This non-god, this worthless piece of lying crap laughs about being able to dupe humanity so easily. This separation of humanity from Nature represents the highest achievement of this devil god and will probably led to the extinction of humanity. Sophia never wants worship and will not accept it from anyone. She wants us to be as brothers and sisters with Her in this universe.

So all these things represent examples of generations of psyops against the Gnostic teachings and Sophia herself. The fact that these operations against the Gnostics took place is a kind of authentication and validation of the Gnostic position and the story of Sophia. This centuries long pogrom would not have happened if not vitally important to the message of the fake god.

The Gnostics made some very large strategic errors in their conflict with the early Christian church and those errors might be paid for by the very life of all of humanity. Nothing the Archons want more. This is a huge topic for discussion.

Trust yourself. You already have the truth inside you, more than most do in these terrible times. Trust Her, She will never ever let you down.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
            Participant

The WAR was created to mainly divide women from their own Divine Femininity because that is where the real power in this Earthly place resides. Inside you dear woman.

I’m a messy cryer and it’s your fault my face is all wet. You’re right, but I feel like a big bad self- centered narcissist for admitting it. Maybe that’s part of the psyops?

The snake actually represents the conscious, active connection of humanity with Nature. This is a very old symbol.

This boils down to a tree-and-snake combination, which at one level (microcosm) is a metaphor for the human structure (anatomy) and the energy body (as currents/nadis/chi)? I have been doing energy work for some time, and believe in the actuality of its flow, and the reality of vortexes in this flow, and possible locations for such within the human form. In my experimental practice I have begun to perceive differences is the my flow pattern from that of my husband, but I don’t have a large enough sample to extrapolate from there.

have seen Her pour a cup of it onto the ground and seen it disappear into everything, ourselves included.

That is something that would be amazing to participate in and bear witness to. I cannot begin to grasp the implications.

A intriguing tidbit that turned up in a nutrition book I read is this:

////
            In ancient Greece the philosophy of wellness was balanced by two complementary ideas. The female, Hygieia, the goddess of health, personified the first. Hygieia was all about building healthy bodies with sound nutrition…she embodied the most effective form of preventive medicine there is. When that fist line of defense failed, and people succumbed to infections or… accident, Aesceulpius, the god of medicine, acted as a kind of Johnny-on-the-spot….Over the last 3000 years of civilization, the male aspect of medical science [like everything else – ed.] has completely taken over. Hygiene, which was once a … advanced compendium of nutritional information, has been to simplistic notions….It’s time to bring Hygieia back.

In Greek mythologic emblems, Hygieia is depicted holding a bowl, from which she feeds the serpent…”
            ////

The kick-in-the-pants part of this connection for me is that the symbol for Hygieia is a wide-lipped bowl on a stem (like a Grail?) with a serpent climbing up it.

There are those who say that Greece stole everything it ever knew from Egypt. And the oldest Egyptian monuments are the most sophisticated and full of meaning, all of it tied together with the subtle bodies, ceremonial acts, the relationship of the microcosm and the macrocosm, and of course, the Mother Goddess Isis (notice that word being demonized lately?). If she is us, then we are her, and draining out will and energy is one with draining hers; those who do this thing to us are attacking her most of all.

As a mother and a woman who wears a Black Belt to work, I know what rises from within when a child needs protecting, and what I would be willing to suffer in the defense of the weak. It’s a question of proportionate response to threat.

As you are raising the spectre of a War: what are the battlefields? What is proportionate response?

On the BeachOn the Beach
              Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

I’ll reply in 2 different posts since your last question is so important.

I’m a messy cryer and it’s your fault my face is all wet. You’re right, but I feel like a big bad self- centered narcissist for admitting it. Maybe that’s part of the psyops?

Of course this issue of your own doubt, insecurity and guilt over the aspect of your being a Divine Woman is a psyop. It has been tremendously effective in putting women in doubt and unbalancing men from their own essential and proper role in life.

Actually, not accepting the power of the Divine Feminine is a kind of irresponsibility (an intended goal of the psyop). I hope you go on to experience Her a bit more. If you do, someday you will meet Her in Her Kali aspect and you will never doubt your own power or the necessity for that power again.

Please don’t be concerned about the tears. I can not really even think of Her without tears. I doubt I could talk to you on the phone about Her without crying. And I just don’t cry, as a typical man, but on this issue I am helpless.

Your take on the snake symbol and the energetic power it represents in the human physical body is exactly right. My only comment is that this power, which is the interface between physical energy flowing out into the body and non-physical energy flowing from the non-physical into the body, is a system that runs without any conscious physical actions at all. In fact very very few physical humans can or even should intrude on this system. It will work perfectly without your conscious intervention. You can observe it, feel it, play with it, but be careful actually doing anything with it. Your non-physical being and your non-physical assistants are in charge of this energy flow. The physical aspect of it, what the Chinese medicine is all about, is open to your manipulation of course. My feeling is the so called Kundalini system is best left alone. If you think something is wrong then it is best to ask for help. Usually the things that are wrong are on the physical side of the system. The Kundalini does not need to be balanced, the physical needs to be balanced. We can easily affect the physical to work on this balance. Opening the Kundalini system consciously without knowing what you are doing is like opening your bank account publicly to any and all strangers. Best not………

Of course there is a difference between the energy flow and energy quality between men and women. The respective energies are meant to be complementary and additive when used in the right quality and quantity. To not have the different energies present and active in almost anything that needs to be done is insanity. But then we Moderns don’t recognize energy in its subtle forms at all, which is another form of insanity. I have a long rant about what I call the “Ball Bearing Model’ of physical reality. This model is the standard model that is commonly used to describe physicality here in the Modern era. Of course energy in most of its forms, especially subtle forms, is not properly discussed since energy is the main objective of the War.

Personally I don’t like to think about Egypt too much. It was so much more than we can imagine that the lies and perversions and prevarications of Egypt that pass for current knowledge now are simply too painful to endure. It took the predators a long time to pervert the Isis/Sophia story in Egypt but they managed finally after thousands of years.

You are right, all attacks on humanity are attacks indirectly on Her. She can not be directly attacked. I’ll get into this and your last question in another post but it will take me a bit to write that. It is important.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
                Participant

Of course there is a difference between the energy flow and energy quality between men and women. The respective energies are meant to be complementary and additive when used in the right quality and quantity. To not have the different energies present and active in almost anything that needs to be done is insanity.

Thank you for this OtB. I have felt this directly and I am relieved to have this confirmed as I have run into sources which disagree with this truth again and again. Direct experience is great and all, but it’s nice to have outside confirmation.

This of course begs the question of “how” the energies are different; it also sustains the concept of duality as expressed in the taiji (the concept of the yin and yang merged as a composite singularity that transcends duality). This is what I call the Ginger Rogers effect (she had to do everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in heels) where yin (darkness/stillness/space/receptivity/) has to *already be there* in the moment that yang (light/motion/structure/force) discovers itself in one of its many qualities.

I am seeking a true and valid expression of the essential, connected eternal Self that embraces my female Nature.

On the BeachOn the Beach
                  Participant

Deep stuff here @Zenscreamer:

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this issue and every time I do I wind up at a basic starting point that seems just too simplistic to be important. I think this is because the issue of the actual qualitative difference between the ‘male’ and ‘female’ energy is different subjectively depending on the situation being observed or investigated. I know this doesn’t help your question of:

I am seeking a true and valid expression of the essential, connected eternal Self that embraces my female Nature.

a single bit at all.

To me it seems an issue of complementarity depending on situations. Sometimes Ginger will be going backwards and sometimes she will be going forwards. Sometimes Ginger will be dancing forward faster and sometimes slower, and visa-versa. The issue is not so much stating a single truth about the quality of the energy as it is in knowing when and how to use the complementarity of the energy properly in the best form required by the situation. Both proper quality and quantity are factors to be learned and used when we are really knowledgeable about issues and situations.

This is much much more and much different than simple black and white; the very opposite of duality.

But if you really push me on the simplest generalization I can make, when I go round and round on this subject this is about all I can say: male energy is outward in focus and female energy is inward in focus.

But saying that thing is no where good enough and misses the point of the real complexity inherent in this subject as is relates to all situations.

Part of the learning process I am sure.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
                    Participant

Perhaps couples dancing is a better analogy than I first imagined.

Some couples dancers speak of the ability of a partners to establish a (poorly-defined) “connection” when engaging in close-proximity couples dance. The movements of the dance change, and at times the (electrical? psychic?) connection between the partners can be stretched thin by the intensity of the movements or a greater distance…but ultimately there is a “leader” and a “follower” because if the partners fail to choose who is leading, the connection will not become deep enough to succeed.

I took a ballroom class many years ago. I was a quick study from former dance training, and towards the end of the semester I might have made a passible intermediate-level dancer in some of the major styles. I do recall how different it felt when some of the advanced dancers dropped in to the last couple of classes; a confident but subtle lead can make a half-decent follower seem like an experienced dancer.

Obviously each person is individual, and each situation is in some way unique, and so any characterization would not be meant to put boundaries around the range of possible combinations in strengths and weaknesses that might characterize these gender-based distinctions.

I’m just thinking about Sophia (the individual) rather than Sophia (the effect on our lives from our perspective), and please correct my mistakes in understanding. She and Her First Partner built a project together and when it was done he was ready to Leave, but she was not and she became obsessed with the Project. (What about it was so fascinating?) She fell into the Project (motive and mechanism unclear, but it involves the Trapezium of the Orion Nebula, the apparent origin of the energy that arrives here via the Sun), which caused Consequences of various sorts; sufficient damage was done by this accident that The Group In The Lab sent Another Guy into the Project in a Limited fashion to try and Make Improvements to save the Project.

Not to pry, but what is Sophia’s relationship with Her First Partner?
                    What does she think of Another Guy and his Limited efforts?
                    What does any of this have to do with the history of our solar system and that of the spiral arm it is part of?

Old fairy tales are full of young women who fall under spells. How many of them are woken by True Love’s Kiss?

Some people believe that our current Sun isn’t the first and only Sun our Earth has had warming her skin. The Electric Universe theory is keeping alive the idea that the planets in our solar system may not have always been in the positions they are now. Was this accidental or intentional, or both at different times?

Modern pagans speak of the Goddess and (Her) God who usually has some Green Man fertility-god attributes. Is this based on anything?

On the BeachOn the Beach
                      Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Lots of very good questions here and they are going to force me to do that personal writing from my direct experiences with Her and Them to be able to give answers.

One word though. It is probably not the best path to anthropomorphize Them and Their actions too much, at least at first. They are not human and have never been human. It is very understandable that we try to color Their story in ways we can feel and understand but in some cases this interferes with our understanding of what is really going on.

This is very understandable though and even those old Gnostic psychics and seers had to do this to a certain extent to even create a story that was understandable to humans in their Fallen Goddess Scenario. In some cases it’s the best we can do but we need to understand we are doing it.

No one understands this need of humans to anthropomorphize more than They do though. In fact this is an aspect of our consciousness in transition that they are hoping develops futher. Another very important topic for discussion. In very general terms I feel they can directly experience and understand our emotions and relations and can shape themselves so that we can understand them on our terms, but that in reality they are different and in all aspects much more than we are. This is just common sense. Imagine if we were able to directly experience what it was to be the consciousness of a cat and then we tried to express ourselves to our cat in cat terms. This what They can do. We on the other hand have only a limited way to do this and are forced to define and describe Them in our terms. Please note I say ‘directly experience’, not experience as if they were like us, but directly experience what it is to be us. This is a critical difference in the quality of consciousness.

And I as a human being are limited in exactly the same ways I have described above, but I will do my best to describe Them in Their own terms, as I have grown to understand this issue.

So Zenscreamer you are forcing me to do this thing I am so reluctant to do, but it needs to be done, and that is to tell more of my personal story with Them and how it relates to Her as the Fallen Goddess and to your questions regarding Her and Them. Please give me a few days as I am very busy here on other things too. But I promise I will do this thing and will answer every one of your questions that I have answers for.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
                        Participant

I promise I will do this thing and will answer every one of your questions that I have answers for.

Thank you so much for your promise. I realize that there is “never enough Time” but you are a sincere, honest & honorable person and I value your Intent.

LionLadyLionLady
      Participant

Hi, OtB and ZenS:

After reading OtB’s response to your wonderful queries, ZenS, I’d like to add something that may illuminate the powerful role of Nature in the breaking apart of the illusion that tries to hold humanity within the thrall of ‘Them’.

When I entered thwaasa, it was complete. No goodies brought along, no distractions, artifice, fripperies or personal ANYTHING allowed. We lived for three straight months, around the clock, from a large enameled metal bowl that held all of our ‘earthly possessions’, an old and much-used sleeping mat which was put away and not used again until we fell upon it from exhaustion late each night, a mosquito net, our eating bowls and cups (we ate with our hands only), tennis shoes and socks for our muti hikes (medicine-gathering journeys), basic toiletries such as toothbrushes, toothpaste and soap, a towel and a pair of flip-flops. The remainder were our thwaasa ‘uniforms’ and a growing collection of official sangoma ‘gear’ that we gradually made ourselves by hand. That was it.

We were not allowed to wear shoes, make-up, jewelry or watches. No phones or iPods or anything technical. No coffee, chocolate, or any other treats. (I was allowed a camera, for some strange reason – it had never been done before, but I was even encouraged to document my experience, which I did.) We did have daily journals, pens and a muti notebook where we kept the few documents we were given that outlined the massive number of RULES we were expected to memorize and follow. And there were a LOT of them . . . Imagine living your life stripped to the gunnels like this, while turning yourself inside out psychologically every day, over and over and over – all within the absolutely uncontrolled domain of Nature. Talk about a completely focused experience within a totally unfamiliar environment. It was that – in spades.

My point is this: beyond what I’ve listed above, we were totally deconstructing our made-up and unworkable lives, there in the midst of NATURE, with no distractions, conveniences or ability to find ways to avoid the experience we were in. It was total immersion, at all times, in the heart of a very harsh land, open to the veldt, it’s resident wildlife and predators, as far as the eye could see – for three straight months. Now, THAT’S being immersed in Nature. That is the kind of relentless forced engagement with WHAT IS that is necessary in order to break the spell of the Lie.

Being just another creature living in accord with everything around us was the ground upon which the anvil of thwaasa broke us open, offered us the chance to reset our Selves, and to forge out a new beginning, one that was built on THE TRUTH of what and who we really were, within Nature – without the seductions, manipulations and oppressions of the Modern Lie. What OtB has laid out in his Essay series is at the very heart of what a sangoma must face in order to take up their gifts and be reborn into a life of being open to the fullness of Nature, Her tremendous gifts for healing, and the help of what Africans term ‘The Ancestors’ – all within the solid structure of a personal spiritual practice that is a daily discipline. ‘They’ hate and fear such things because that level of engagement with Nature sets humans free from the Lie, forever. Those who do such things have for centuries been vilified, ostracized, punished and even killed by ‘Them’ – because they know how powerful and free such a person truly is.

Nature IS the healer. Nature IS the teacher. Nature IS the ultimate reality one must face inside of one’s Self in order to become free again by truly remembering who and what we really are. Why do you think ‘They’ want to lock us out of Nature by forcing/enticing us to live in cities and drowning us in tech? To continue to restrict our access to open lands, parks, wildernesses, etc. so that we only experience Nature through the distorting lens of TV or film? They know the power of such places and they do NOT want us to discover it for ourselves.

For those who are truly motivated to find their own truths by having the courage to visit Nature on Her own terms for a length of time as I did, putting one’s life in the hands of Her is the only way to truly learn to FLY. When one goes there and doesn’t come back to the Lie, everything changes. Absolutely everything.

Reading about the Lie, evaluating it, thinking about it, discussing it, analyzing it, even winnowing out its secrets – all of these distractions take us away from simply EXPERIENCING our being-ness. It’s really hard to give up these seductions, all of which are ultimately created out of the whole cloth of the fake world created by ‘Them’ to keep us stupid, tractable, dull and perpetual sheep so entranced by the trees that we completely miss the forest. When we set aside these distractions and take Nature as She really is: whole and magnificently beyond our control – everything changes. Absolutely everything.

Nature can be engaged in many places and in many ways – but those ways must be clean and free of Modernity overlays in order to even have a chance of providing the kind of breakthrough possible for each of us. It takes guts and a total commitment to risking everything in order to achieve the transformation from victim of ‘Them’ to self-actualized, aware and conscious human. There are no halfway methods or weekend warrior approaches to this experience.

Each of us can choose to do this; most won’t. But for those who decide to risk all and go for it – wonders await. I highly recommend it.

LionLady

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Thank you @LionLady:

Thank you so much for this personal story of your journey back to Nature and yourself. I feel it is so important for us all to share our own experiences with this most powerful of all spiritual experiences and what it has meant to us in our own lives.

Your personal story is a very important and powerful story we should all pay deep attention to.

It also made me realize that my own personal story is different in a major way and that perhaps this difference in my story makes my story much less accessible to the majority of readers. I considered this issue a lot before I ever wrote a word of my Antidote series and I decided that it was much more important for me to be true to my own story and what that story means to me as a person than it was for me to use language and metaphors that make the story of Nature more accessible to readers coming to this story from The Lies of Modernity. But there is no difference in the place you get to at the end if you connect to Nature and that is the important point.

Please let me explain what I am talking about by telling a bit more of my story.

I grew up sitting at the feet of some non-physical beings who were telling us stories of life and death and how the universe worked. One of these beings was a woman, a great beautiful young women who spoke to us as a young mother would speak to her children. This entity was a person to me, a completely normal person, a part of my life. I can remember the sound of her voice, the feeling of her hugging me, the smell of her hair, the smile on her face, the toughness in her voice when something was important to her. She meant as much to me as any of my physical teachers, actually much more, in some ways like another mother in my life. She was completely personified in my life even though I knew she was not a normal physical person at all.

And she had a very distinct feel about her, an emotional presence that was unmistakable. You could feel her walk into a room, a powerful presence, a loving presence, filled up with joy and life and fun. She loved to laugh, and to get us to look at the funny things happening around us. She was so full of life; this feeling coming off her was impossible to mistake for anything else than the joy of living.

So imagine my surprise when years later I first directly connected to Nature consciously and could feel this feeling of Her in everything my consciousness touched. This feeling of Her was in everything, every plant, every animal, even the very earth under my feet had this very slight but unmistakable essence of Her, my old friend and teacher in it.

I finally asked my male Big Guy teacher about it and he told me that She was the very embodiment of Life on this earth, that Her efforts had created all life here and that this place was from Her. The Earth was a part of Her very body and we were all a part of Her in very fundamental ways. He told me that some day She would come directly to me in Her earthly form and tell me Her story herself. And that did happen……………..

So do I tell this story, a story in which Nature is actually personified for me in a very personal way, with all life being an essence of someone I know and love as a member of my family from childhood. This is a story that no one will understand and no one will believe and will make no sense to anyone. Or do I tell the story in a more impersonal way, using the term “Nature’ in place of ‘Her’? Everyone can understand Nature and understand a connection to Nature in an impersonal way. And the reality is the connection you might make to Nature is very independent of your knowing that underneath every aspect of Nature is a great loving entity ready to embrace you personally in care and kindness. That feeling will eventually happen to you if you connect to Nature regardless of your understanding of the issue of Her presence.

I decided to stay true to my story and you will notice in most cases I talk about being connected to ‘Her’. This ‘Her’ is the Sophia of the Gnostics, an aspect of the Fallen Goddess of the story, and the entity who created all life on this earth. She is Nature but she does not ask for you to believe that, only that you explore your own true larger self in this Universe. She cares deeply for each of you and eventually each of you will meet Her if you continue to connect to your larger selves through Nature. And you will be knocked to your knees with the pure force of her love and care for you. You will weep with the knowing of Her and you will never be able to look at a rose or a dog or a baby or a tomato or even a pile of shit again without seeing Her in her glory of life. You will wonder where you have been all your life and most probably you will never look back at the Lies again.

The point of my story is that this connection is deeply personal. It is transformationally personal; there is nothing impersonal about it at all. It will get at your very essence as a being. We come from Nature, we are lost without our direct connection to our Source here. For me that is in Her, but it might be better for most to understand that as Nature. I will leave that issue up to each reader.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
          Participant

Ok OtB you made me tear up again. ^-^

There is a story I have thought about telling again and again because my mind goes to it (it is my personal story) each time I read or think of Her. It created a very specific image in my mind from a particular time and place.

Every time I prepare myself to tell this story I get drawn away by someone or something. I will therefore be very sketchy and brief in my synopsis in the hopes of getting it out:

////

A long time ago, when I was young and green, I ended up in a rather altered mental state together with one person I trust implicitly in all ways. It was a very enjoyable experience and I won’t go into all aspects of it, but the one characteristic that I keep coming back to, was the window of the room I was in during the experience. The room was on the second floor, and I intentionally kept my distance from the window as a precaution, but I have to say looking out at the natural world from inside a spartan, utilitarian man-made space was a revelation. The contrast in essence (as expressed sensorially in this state) was profound.

Abstractly, it could be said that the natural matter (trees, shrubs, grass, clouds, birds, everything) in the view came through to me as a three-dimensional multi-sensory presence of the female principle. In experience, I felt the presence of a loving mother who was somehow ALL of the natural world, and yet what I “saw” was a painting of continually shifting textural patterns that allowed me to see, in an impressionistic/pointillistic way, the outlines and color contrasts which delineated each “tree”, “shrub”, “cloud,” “area of grass” and so on, in the panorama, while within the boundaries of each contrasting form arose a continually-shifting sub-pattern of minute perceptions which allowed each “object” to look to me like a milling crowd of smiling and laughing female faces, rising and dissolving in sheer joy. I watched fixedly, marveling at the tall, narrow, elegance of the female forms arising within the tree, and the cupid-like cherubic wide female forms similarly within the shrub, and so on, and how beautiful they all were in there own ways when my companion asked me what I was looking at so intently. My language center having been blown apart in so many ways, all I could answer was:

“The Women!”

/////

So when you say that the Earth is Her body, I know what you mean. She is Immanent, here with us. In my mind’s eye I can recall a shadow of what I once saw of Her as the Natural World. It’s not the type of thing that normally comes up in conversation, so I haven’t told very many people about what I experienced, but somehow what you say evokes that memory for me.

I distinctly recall being fully aware that if I climbed out the window to merge with the view I was seeing my body would die, but that my spirit would merely explore out into that wonderland unimpeded. I chose not to leave, partly out of a commitment to my companion. This is not coincidence, but holographic metaphor — the unfallen Sophia is that which stayed behind with her companion, the Intended; I could have fallen as she fell, merging fully with my perception, but I did not, and so eventually re-entrained to the consensus reality, but with an altered set of perceptions. I returned “home” but was essentially changed.

I have ventured out to the edge a few times since then, with varying results, but in all of the deepest ones I make a clear choice to turn back to re-incarnate and integrate my perceptions with the consensus reality, not out of fear, but out of love and service. I am here for reasons, and though they are multiple and of various strengths in context, the overall message is the the deepest one that hit at the end.

I AM ONE OF THOSE NATURAL BEINGS — I AM ONE WITH/OF/IN HER. Like an individual tree or shrub, I am unique in my own way, and beautiful in my own way, and a thought form living idea of the Goddess incarnate also. I should be laughing, giggling, smiling with the love of/with Her also.

What always catches me up in this point is this: as a female I have a different relationship with my Mother because I am one; this is the Three Fates/Phases/Sisters of Maiden (Kore/Persephone), Mother (Ceres), Crone (Hag/Witch) of thrice-great Hecate. A Priestess has a different relationship to a Goddess than a Priest does. When the girl-child grows she becomes a Mother herself, and the boy-child does not and so the Mother-Child relationship never changes for the boy-child; it just feels to me like a verse is missing from the song when this gender aspect of the relationship is left out. JLL’s piece made a glancing remark to the effect that the genders do no share an identical origin, and I wonder if that is part of the puzzle.

LionLadyLionLady
            Participant

My Dear ZenS:

When I read the above, I was so strongly called to pull this out of my own personal archives and share it with you that I decided to do so. Here you go:

Rappel

Clipping in

the blood begins to speed through me

surging in my hands, my toes

I’m going, I know it

Over the edge

Into the abyss of the sky

My blood is alive with the wild

song of my soul

Slowly I begin, while inside

the rushing swirl, the slow

explosion

As I lower myself

Into the morning.

That’s it . . . isn’t it?
            L/L

On the BeachOn the Beach
            Participant

Hi again @Zenscreamer:

What a wonderful and deeply personal story. I am so honored that you shared it with me. I wish every person on earth could experience this like you did. Life used to be like that, used to include this personal connection to Nature and the Feminine in all of Nature. The Lies of Modernity can not exist in the presence of this connection.

A few comments:

I am still not comfortable with the JLL story of the origin of the sexes. I’m not sure where his story comes from exactly but I am not ready to accept it.

The Aeons never do anything really important alone. And anything important is always done in male – female pairs. Always. It is actually nonsense to call them male and female but that is the only ‘easy’ way to describe the deep difference in being between the two types of these great beings. If you experience them in their natural physical form there is no hint of difference along anything you could recognize as ‘male’ or ‘female’, but there is a deep energetic difference. They recognize that the proper balanced combination of both types of energy is required for the creation of anything conscious or permanent. There is no hint of any idea that one form is more important than the other. They meet each other as complete equals, but all of them recognize that the creation of conscious life is more in the realm of the female than the male and give reverence to the female for this creation, even though the male component is an absolute requirement also.

The current ‘gender rift’ is a pathological condition for humanity and must be rebalanced.

You mention this in your last 2 paragraphs but the issue is that the pathology of this place now is in full control and what exists is not real at all. There is no real conflict between your feelings of being a woman in full and fully connected with Her and me being a man, fully connected to Her also. This is and should be the operating situation here: a balanced and fully conscious blend of the two energetic force types. It is a pathology that there is even a distinction of any kind of judgment in the difference between male and female. They are both required and should be fully accepted for exactly what they are, requirements.

The fact that this living place of earth is primarily Female based in energy and form is a fact of Nature. To deny that or to try to pervert that basic fact for any reason is to deny reality. Never a good idea and a sure road to disaster of some kind.

This issue of gender is a deep and important part of the battle ground between mankind and the predators who wish to control humanity. Any so-called difference is so easily exploited because humanity is so immature.

OtB

LionLadyLionLady
      Participant

Well, You Two:

(Plans change for unexpected reasons – I’m here for two more days before the plug gets pulled for awhile on my ‘net access – so I’m a’gonna make a little hay while the sun is still shining):

This ‘War’ thread is rapidly transforming into something a LOT more powerful, wonderful and life-affirming. What wonders lie in allowing heart-felt conversation to take its natural course!

Both of you are such poets of the soul in everything you say and share here – I continue to be broken open by the dialogues unfolding and the connections between our own, individual yet synchronous journeys.

ZenS – I, too, have had to resist the urge to simply FLY out of that window, literally throwing caution to the winds and saying ‘TAKE ME!’. So hard to resist, yet so imperative to do so and stay on course. Moments like the one you’ve described are blessings beyond explanation in our lives, the ‘things’ that remind us that being here, as awful and terrible and ridiculous as it all seems sometimes, is a tremendous honor, gift and opportunity. While we must navigate the Lie, we are also simultaneously on a learning curve to our greater selves in ways that only come clear long after the fact. Thank you for sharing a sublimely beautiful experience and for being the amazing spiritual warrior woman that you are. :)

Dear, dear OtB: She would be SO smiling at what you’ve shared above and all of what you’re doing here on TIF. YES – Nature is a convenient metaphor for HER, in all of Her forms, energies and interwoven beingness. Behind all of the costumes, sets and scripts through which we interact with Her and Her world stage, there is always that same cohesive aliveness: every tree/plant/animal/insect/experience/feeling/awareness/etc.is bursting with Her. Everything speaks as HER – if one has ears to hear.

For me, Her voice became real and audible during thwaasa when we were taught about the use of plants for healing. Not the kind of thing that pharmacology does by extracting ‘tangible assets’ from a plant, but rather keying on the energy of the whole, entire living plant-form as a carrier of healing and rebalancing. The plants actually spoke to us – in dreams, in waking, in direct contact. I once had the experience of literally being called to by a plant I needed and could not find, until I was able to follow its voice and locate its physical being. That experience changed a lot of my old, conventional thinking about what reality was. That plant sought me out, spoke to me in a voice I could hear, guided me to it, and gave itself to me. I can tell you that experience completely blew away all of my pre-conceived ideas about how things are. This was a small bit of Her calling out, helping and teaching me, directly. She will do the same for anyone who sincerely asks. I know it.

I experienced so many things during my time with my sangoma family in Africa, things that people here would never believe – but I saw them, I experienced them and I know they are true . . . because it’s all one interwoven living expression of HER, US and ALL of it, all the time in every moment – if only we will open our hearts, minds and eyes to allow this reality to come back home to us, we will remember that this IS so.

Bless you two for dialoguing so openly and so fearlessly, about what you’ve experienced. I am sitting here feeling deeply blessed by what you are unfolding on this thread.

More, More, More!
      LionLady

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Ah @LionLady:

Another story! Another improbable, wildly crazy story. Imagine a plant calling out to you in your dreams so you could find it in your waking life. Just walk right to it after looking for it for days.

Imagine if this added dimension were added to our lives 24/7 throughout almost all aspects of everything we might do? I think we would see miracles; what mankind stuck inside Modernity would call miracles.

What I really really dislike about this time, what I hate about what has happened here, is that humanity now really has no option, no free will in how life is to be lived. I have to pound away like some sort of a crazy person on the issue of mankind’s spiritual nature and the easy incorporation of this spiritual nature into everyday life. CD has to blast away at unexamined beliefs like a maniac. You talk about old old systems of life that used to be the norm and were inclusive for everyone and almost no one will believe what you are talking about. Personal spirituality, critical thinking and village inclusiveness was the norm only a few centuries ago. Now we sound like crazy people even talking about such things.

While the so-called real world destroys itself around us in blissful crazy ignorance. Today, this very day, thousands of innocents around the world will be killed and maimed in acts of war. Thousands more will become trapped in grief and sorrow over losses that should have been easily avoided except that they were directly caused by life inside the Lies of Modernity. Humanity is dying horribly in agony and grief and sorrow and thinks this is normal and the way mankind should be.

And some great psychopathic predators, physical and not, are laughing at us in our agony.

I can not do much about humanity and its ignorance, not much more than I am now, but I am getting the very strong desire to push back at some predators. Push back hard.

This is war.

And if you meet Her now, you will probably not meet a kind sweet woman of the forests, you will probably meet Kali. That’s not a meeting for innocents or ignorance. She is getting ready to push back also and everyone must be ready with their very best A game.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
          Participant

Thank you so much for your response. I very much value your perspective on these things. Even as you are right, She may be willing to teach me whatever I may need to know, I have to confess the need for a Teaching Assistant or Upper Level Student if only to go over the homework every so often!

Little story:

So yesterday I was alone for a while in the house and went outside to sit on the low stone wall that connects (electrically) to both the “ground” (Her) and the stonework that rises up to form the some thirty-foot tower that sits at the summit of the Island where we live. It seems that some prehistoric societies built hilltop structures out of stone. (Some such structures have been determined to have sonic (waveform) tuning, and some have been oriented to Her cycles such as the seasons.)

I found that sitting on this wall felt very good, and relieved some pains that I have had in my legs. I sat there awhile and just took in the atmosphere of the backyard and enjoyed the sunlight. Eventually both of my cats came over to mill around me, and one of them began frantically rubbing and marking a white quartz stone sitting on the wall just a few inches away from me. My attention drawn to it, I touched that particular stone and found it highly charged (whether it was so prior to the cat’s rubbing I wouldn’t know).

Things became very clear in my mind that these stones, even after being worked by human hands, are still Her bones. The are linked to Her in their very nature.

Earlier in the season I had put a large (approximately 5-inch long) smoky quartz crystal in a outside planter, and it had been taken out by someone else and left on an adjacent rock wall. After noticing it, I picked it up and sat down with it in my right hand. I suddenly looked at it with fresh eyes.

I was holding something that She created, something that in current Western social circles has a certain New Age image, but something that I had not understood until that moment from a Martial Arts perspective.

That crystal, in my hand was a lethal weapon.

I’m not kidding.

No, really. I’m not kidding. I’m a 3rd Degree Black Belt (10 year) martial artist and I don’t kid about that.

She showed me that even though the crystal is perfectly natural, nearly timeless, and possibly beautiful, it is also:

1) very hard
          2) has flat planes with blunted edges, one end is even a point
          3) the right diameter for my hand to hold
          4) the right length (when held a small, less than 1 inch, section is exposed on each end)
          5) is about the right weight for a decent projectile

Of course, She let me know this in one sudden moment of recognition. This is what Martial Arts is like — seeing things again and again and then suddenly understanding anew what I am seeing.

And if you meet Her now, you will probably not meet a kind sweet woman of the forests, you will probably meet Kali. That’s not a meeting for innocents or ignorance. She is getting ready to push back also and everyone must be ready with their very best A game.

So I’m beginning to realize.

On the BeachOn the Beach
            Participant

Ok @Zenscreamer:

Lets talk about your stone.

You realized in an instant that this part of Her body was absolutely a potential weapon. You gave it a number of weapon qualities. Now let me give it one more quality, one you to allude to earlier in your post.

This stone is also a battery of energy. It can be filled up with energy. Your cat could sense this energy in another stone and was trying to get close to this energy.

Speaking in warrior terms, since you are a warrior, if you knew how, you could reach into this stone and take the energy stored in it out and use it in anyway you might want. Your body is a collector, generator and transmitter of energy. Your conscious physical mind could tap this energy and use it to perform any work that any other sort of gross energy is used today with our machines.

To use this energy from Her body as a weapon is a certain possibility.

All stone of Her body has the property of storing energy, some much more than others. Pile up large numbers of stones and make huge batteries. Or feel and sense the energy flowing along ley lines beneath your feet in channels of mainly granite running in the earth.

This place where I live, Iba, Zambales, Luzon, Philippines is all granite. We are on a very narrow coastal plain about 5 miles or less wide with granite mountains to our east and the South China Sea to our west. We have no soil here, just granite rocks of all sizes, washed out of those mountains. It is hard to imagine the force of those ancient rain storms. But you can feel, literally feel the energy at your feet here. It is so strong that there is a micro-climate that I call the Iba High, a high pressure cell that builds right out of the sea about a mile off shore and punches a hole about a mile in diameter into any cloud that might form. No matter what direction the wind is from that high pressure can blast a hole right through the cloud. You can see this energy come blazing up out of the ground all around, especially the sea just off shore. Only the very strongest marine air flow of clouds can over come this energetic hole punched into the sky. It is amazing to watch it hour after hour, a wall of clouds having to flow around this almost circular space in the sky. This place is the most energetic place I have ever felt on earth and it is because of this very special granite.

It is a white granite with thousands of tiny quartz crystals in it. One of the hardest granites on earth, quarried here mainly for use as large building blocks for sea walls. The Chinese buy tons of it every year for their construction projects. I hate that it is quarried.

It was known by scientist in the mid 1800’s that the very best fertilizer for growing plants was not nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, but ground up granite dust. As long as there was enough organic mater in the soil this granite rock dust is all that is needed. We now know the rock dust ground as finely as possible is supplying the micro-organisms with essential minerals that they then pass to the plants. But those of us who know also know that the rock dust is passing lots of stored energy to the entire system. Her natural ways are always best. This fertilizer system imparts great natural energy to food, while artificial fertilizer are soil sterilizers and provide almost nothing to food.

Ancient adepts could use this energy for any sort of work with nothing more than their own consciousness. For them this was less effort and mental activity than breathing. Their body knew how and they just interacted with Her energy storied in the stone. Cities were always located near natural sources of stone or big piles of stone, pyramids, were made as natural batteries for these adepts to use.

Energy can also be taken out of air, water or fire, but it is easiest to take from stone.

An adept could also be a warrior, knowing how to focus and cast this energy as a lethal weapon. Such a warrior could not be defeated by any physical means, regardless of the size of the opposing forces or the type of weapons they carried. This was an early form of ‘MAD’, mutually assured destruction, which forced conflict resolution in peaceful ways.

But here is a really important point. The full potential and full use of this energy stored in Her body is only available to someone with “The Mark of The Beast”. You have to be one with Her spiritually, physically and mentally to be able to access the full use and potential of this energy. Without this connection you can access something, but it is relatively nothing compared to the full energy potential with a connection to Her.

Believe me, if the psychopathic predators could access this energy they would in a heart beat. And our world would be even more of a hell than it is now. But they can not. They play their silly little Illuminati symbol games and slap each other on the back thinking they are so powerful, but the non-physical predators know the truth. This is the real reason for a 1,500 year old war against the Gnostics. The big predators have no fear at all of any form of humanity ever being a threat to them except for a fully awaked and aware human in the full of their connection to Her. That is a real threat to the predators, a threat they know they can not deal with in any way other than diversion and subterfuge and co-option through attacking loved ones.

So that little stone in your hand is the weapon you understood it to be and much much more also, if you know how.

If I feel around this world now I can feel less than 20 people who know and fully understand what I am talking about and can consciously use this energy in the way I am describing. Most of these people understand their danger and remain hidden. The few that are not hidden are primarily healers. None of them talk about what they really are capable of. Lots of people can access the energy unconsciously and use it in various ways, usually healing. I am not talking about that. I am talking about directly, actively and consciously grabbing energy out of the earth and using that energy almost instantly to do anything you can imagine doing. The actual only limits are skills and abilities.

Any person connected to Her can do these things but of course you have to know how and each person has different levels of ability, just like any other human activity.

You can learn to see the different levels of energy in each different type of stone. You can learn to feel and touch this energy. You can also learn how to use it. She gave it to us to use. A big first step is just knowing such things are possible and not just silly folk tales.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
              Participant

Greetings OtB, and happy Equinox [balancing of the scales, “judgement day”, ceremony of the sorting of the grain from the chaff (Eleusis), etc…] if that means anything in the tropical setting you enjoy. :-)

Thank you again. I do see the concept of energy as and expression of crystal lattice (organization) and resonance with useful frequencies (e.g. Schumann resonance). Here along the New England coast I am living on top of a granite outcrop or so-called “glacial erratic” of the same composition set in a shifting pile of granite sand. My little island is surrounded almost entirely by Her seawater, the granite sand beaches washed by Her hand twice a day (sometimes she’s a bit angrier, at full and new moons, and She splashes foamy bubbles and wash water all over our only road).

At the pinnacle of the clay-topped hill that is the center of this little island, stands a 25-foot circular structure built out of moderate-sized fieldstone (set in place by human hands) and concrete made with local granite sand. This structure has been in place more than one hundred years, but has not been used for its primary purpose for more than half that time. For more than a quarter century this structure has been a place for people to go to observe Nature (admiring the view). I have done some clearing work when such groups are present, with their permission. We have garnered some success in attracting people to spend time with us up on the viewing platform and treat the space as social space.

Today I will have a couple of like-minded friends over to celebrate the transit of seasons here, quite possibly in the Tower. We will see what She has in mind.

On the BeachOn the Beach
                Participant

Hello @Zenscreamer:

You live in one of my favorite places and we are now in my favorite time of the year.

My father was born in Mass, outside Boston and his brother lived there his entire life. They lived in Quincy but had a beach home on the bluff right across the water from you at Ocean Bluff. Their house is next door to the post office/general store. We visited once when I was 18 and spent 2 weeks there, going out to your little town several times. I have climbed the tower and spent several hours looking out to sea. My cousin now has the house as my uncle has been gone for 20 years.

One of your neighbors is a writer/blogger/artist I follow and admire a lot. I don’t agree with everything he says but I always read his work intently: Antonio Diaz.

I hope the get together with your friends went better than you thought possible.
                The first wet season rice crop is being harvested here now so there is almost not a flat surface anywhere that is not covered in drying and winnowing and separating. Rice means life here and is literally the same word for rice and food and for ‘to eat’.

I am writing more information and clarification for this War Thread.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
              Participant

Energy can also be taken out of air, water or fire, but it is easiest to take from stone.

I am beginning to notice this effect. I brought the stone my cat found so interesting and put it in my bath, down by the faucet where the water runs over it as the bathtub fills. It made me wonder what a bathtub cut from a single piece of stone would be like. I remember summer trips my parents would take us on up into New Hampshire and Maine, and the mountain-fed streams we would swim in; the water was cold but it still felt very good.

I also like holding stones as an assistant for focus on connection with Her.

LionLadyLionLady
          Participant

Hello, OtB:

A very delayed response to your response; been hideously busy of late and not online much. I’m playing a bit of TIF-catch-up today before all of my tech-toys go into the shop for ‘adjustments’, so here I am.

Gentle? HER??? Nah. Only when she wants to be! She’s about killed me several times, so I know how remorseless that side of Her truly is.

In Africa, you mostly see the Kali side of Her, which I would equate with the Mamewatta/N’dau energy I talked about over on the old Shamanism thread in my Forum. Major kick-a** stuff. No one there EVER takes Nature for granted. It will kill you if you do . . . and sometimes, even if you don’t. There are so many lethal aspects to living there that you simply begin to accept them as ‘What IS’; but you do it by incorporating into your life, waking OR sleeping, a very heightened sense of awareness of your surroundings and your relationship to it as you move through it, whether in the wild or in a city situation. Both there are fraught with potential danger, believe me!

I loved it. Absolutely loved it. The most ALIVE I’ve ever felt, from moment-to-moment.

The REAL over there makes the ‘real’ here laughable. Seriously. It grew me up, in terms of getting clear about what life really is, on the ground, for a vast majority of us humans – and how out-of-touch we, here in our land, are from both the Earth and from one another in the most basic of ways. I, too, could cry a ton of tears over this fact – but I won’t. Wouldn’t change anything and I’d just make a mess – so I simply remember and keep that memory alive in my heart, each day that I wake up in a place that still feels strange to me, even a decade after the fact of coming ‘home’. Sigh.

Just ask anyone who has ever gone on a real African safari – not a shooting one, a photographic/tourist one – and watch their eyes go far-away, their excitement level rise and listen to the hushed but urgent tone of their voices as they try to convey how it was, how it FELT, what they experienced and how Africa just IS different and you can feel it in your bones when you are there. Hard to explain, but it’s so.

People come ALIVE when they go there; I worked in that business for several years, went to a lot of different safari camps and met a lot of people from all over the planet who were there either for the first time – or because they simply couldn’t stay away. You either LOVE it – or HATE it; nothing in between. The haters are spit-scared of it; the lovers may be too – but for them it simply doesn’t matter because the energy, light, air, and yes – the MAGIC – of that place is unforgettable.

If Kali comes – I can tell you that after she ‘takes some’ and the dust settles, Africans and people like them, will still be standing and capable of facing the awful hardships that will arrive with this transition. They’ve had to live with such harshness and danger for so long that they know how to recover and move on from the very worst of things, even from the ebola that is ravaging western Africa right now (if, indeed, the WHO/CDC information is real).

I learned real toughness from Africa – but I also learned about real generosity, compassion, sharing, laughter, hard work, responsibility to others as well as myself, companionship that gave as well as took, and a million other wonderful things. I miss it all terribly – but my work is here, now. So I dream, I remember and I wait – for the possible moment when I can again touch that soil and feel that warm wind in my hair, and hear the cicadas, jackals, go-away birds and hyenas calling in the bush. Unforgettable.

I also want to discuss stones and energy – but it will have to wait a few days. See y’all soon . . .
          LionLady

On the BeachOn the Beach
            Participant

Hi @LIonLady:

There is so much truth in what you are saying and most people do not understand the issues at all, nowing nothing but the places of the Lies.

Nature does not have a single shred of compassion in it at all. We can add compassion to Nature if we wish through our understanding of it or we can run screaming from the whole concept of Nature and try to impose our will on Nature. Since we do not actually have the power to do that we will always fail in our separation from and attempt at control of Nature. Nature at its innocent best asks us to met it with understanding and awareness, understanding our own place in the cycles of nature. One of those places is death. A part of the natural cycles of Nature. Trying to avoid death in this way of separation from Nature is actually to die far earlier than is necessary.

Trying to avoid death by avoiding our connection to Nature seems the height of folly to me. How is that thought even possible? Yet all our Modern life is based on this crazy idea, even our crazy religions of salvationism. But Nature always has the last word and that word is always death without compassion at all in any way. We will all die. Best to understand that fact and event early and then get on with enjoying all of life that is actually the great gift that it is. I think Africa is this essential essence made manifest.

Kali is not Nature in its compassionless form. Kali is Her in Her very angry form, winnowing the arrogantly ignorant from Humanity.

OtB

LionLadyLionLady
              Participant

Hello, OtB,

Well, I thought I’d race by and see what had transpired here before I unplug myself from all of this and found your response, above. Had to comment before I head out:

Regarding your statement:

But Nature always has the last word and that word is always death without compassion at all in any way. We will all die.

Ah. Perhaps we, in our bodysuits, must do this thing; however we, in our greater Selves, are eternal. So the big fears that run people’s lives around shoving this ‘death’ experience (and yes, it IS an experience, not a door slamming in one’s face) as far away from us as possible – usually by totally compromising our personal integrity – are wasted effort.

No one gets out of here alive, as the old saying goes. And yet – we really do. It’s just the worn-out body-auto and its accessories we shuck off and set aside as we head back to our real Selves. Not such a bad thing, is it?

This, for me, is one of the most important points to get across to people: you are ETERNAL. Therefore, the illusion that something/someone can take from you something that you fear is a one-time-only experience is hogwash; however it is relentlessly used to scare us into compliance with something truly nasty and thereby divest us of our freedom and will to choose for ourselves, how we do such lives while immersed in them. Ugh.

Remembering that this is all a stage-play and that we are all it’s players . . . who then move off-stage, dump the costumes and the drama, and simply get back to what’s REAL afterwards, is the key to keeping both our personal sovereignty and sanity through the complete screw-up that is slowly imploding all around us right now. Otherwise – they’ve got us.

And, regarding Kali, I must gently and firmly disagree about your definition of her in that form:

Kali is Her in Her very angry form, winnowing the arrogantly ignorant from Humanity.

Please give this link a read; I think it will illuminate what She REALLY is, in Kali form. Much more in accord with your Essay series, etc.

http://www.goddess.ws/kali.html

Also, do check out the entire site – it’s all about the Goddess, in her many forms – nice artwork, too! :)

Goddess, the divine mother of the universe http://www.goddess.ws/index.html

Hasta la Vista, Kiddo – I’m off to unplug. See you when I re-join the Tif family, in a few.
              L/L

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
                Participant

Remembering that this is all a stage-play and that we are all it’s players . . . who then move off-stage, dump the costumes and the drama, and simply get back to what’s REAL afterwards, is the key to keeping both our personal sovereignty and sanity through the complete screw-up that is slowly imploding all around us right now. Otherwise – they’ve got us.

I feel like that is the meta-message of the old mystery-school initiations and the observance of the Wheel of Life as expressed in the turn of the seasons and the the phases of the Moon. “Sol Invictus” — the unconquered Son; that which was dead is reborn.

Cybele mourns Attis; Isis seeks Osiris; the story is old and it used to be told again and again in deeper and deeper ways. What is the play? Who are the players?

The reason I stopped doing community theater was I realized that the only play worth putting on is the first play ever written: the mystery play that explains why we’re here and what we’re fighting for. All the rest is just farce.

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Hello OtB, Hello Zenscreamer and Hello Lion Lady:

I’m weak from reading this column of postings and am sitting stunned by my fortune to have the honor to be able to share in your lives. Not to share in by only reading , but by absorbing what I have read into my being and to ask humbly for permission to be considered worthy to join into your circle and share a part of me with you and with any others of like mind in hopes that the circle grows.

Ten years ago I began a dance with prostate cancer that led me away from western medicine after 3 fail therapies. However, one was a blessing in disguise. This blessing was hormonal deprivation therapy which had me without any testosterone for over 2 years. I grew breast buds, I cried at some point with every movie, I began to see men around me being real jerks and I saw how I had been a very real jerk to my wonderful wife for way too long. Unfortunately that die had been irretrievably cast for our relationship. She understandably divorced me after 37 years. No regrets, some hard feelings at the time, but I’m sure that she’s very happy with her new man.

About 5 years ago, as I was meandering my way back to Napa, Ca. from Uruguay via Bolivia and Peru, I was offered a friends large furnished home that was sitting empty in Arequipa, Peru to rest and relax as needed. While there, I did meditation to rejuvenate from weeks of buses and hostels. It was in one of these sitting meditations that a unique event happened to me. My meditations seldom ever had any visual component, but in one afternoon session I suddenly was clearly in a hallway, like a school, and as I walked along I saw a hooded, long robed figure ahead with their back to me. I was filled with anticipation and had a distinct “wow’ surge of emotion, which alerted the figure to my presence and they turned and looked at me for some moments. I saw no face or features of any kind because the face was shadowed. Then the figure turned and began moving away down a hallway and my heightened anticipation turned into one of my most heartfelt pleas which I remember distinctly as being “No, don’t go…”. The figure stopped instantly, turned around and moved directly toward me and my anticipation raced back up. As the figure neared me the right arm raised as if to touch me and did, on my left temple. ZAP, I was jolted to my right and regained full awareness as I was going forward leaving my chair as if to rise, but continuing forward to the carpet on my hands and knees !!

WTF was that? It was all so unexpected, from out of nowhere. I honestly didn’t know what to think and didn’t have near enough experience at being aware of my feelings to remember much at all, except that I knew it was special and I suppose that was enough for me for where I was, heading back to finalize my divorce and get out of the house, stuff loaded into my old business storage area and head back to South America to cure my cancer.

That changed recently when I read the Fallen Goddess Story on John Lamb Lash’s website as a link from one of these forums. I even commented there that something was happening to me that was illuminating for me, and it is starting to come to me more and more.  Your stories above are fleshing out my emotions and giving me a strong sense of confidence in myself. Looking back since that occurrence, so many things have fallen into place for me. I am so very at ease with my life, which is not a life of ease.  I hope others can relate to what is going on here on this unique site and with these unique individuals above.

Thank you all,

Glynn

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Hi @Glynn:

Thank you so much for making this deeply personal statement about your own experience. I am so happy to know of one more personal connection to a non-physical entity. I suspect this event of being ‘touched’ is still having effects in your life. These events are so powerful and it is so important in this time of separation that people hear these life changing stories of physical connections to the non-physical.

I am very sure this touch was deeply involved in the cure of your cancer.

But I am also sure the cure of you cancer took your deep and personal efforts and was not done with a touch, but through lots of hard work on your part. The touch only pointed you in the right direction.

Thank you Glynn. Life is so beautiful.

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Thank you OtheB:

That touch, now looked at from eyes that have found support and affirmation through being led, not having ‘found’. but being led through portals of ‘there are no accidents’ awareness was HER gift of expansion, – the hallmark gift that just keeps giving. In many ways, I am daily reinforced that my decision to change my life away from and out from the State of Lies was my small light, lit from within that may have given me the courage, when opportunity presented itself, …..let me change that here and now and for all time to, when opportunity presented Herself, that I had the small light of change shinning just enough from my own volition that went with my plea to ‘No, don’t go’ allowing me to receive Her validation and amplification to my ‘change’.

From my many years of seeking the ‘solutions’ from outside of myself through 40 years of environmental, social and political activism and the growing sense that my ‘life plan’ wasn’t working all that well for me, or for those around me either, that my commitment to ‘change’ to the absolute best of my abilities, was my key for the opening of my door of perception. This is all coming to me within these few weeks of connection with you people and your stories within this environment.

Thank you all,

Glynn

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Hello @Glynn:

Several years ago I had an hours long face to face meeting with Her in which I agreed to an assignment with Her. Part of that assignment was my agreement to try to find appropriate ways for me to share what I knew in ways that would help to create good and better lives for people. Lives that could lead away from the insanity of the current condition. She, as is usual for those of Her kind, never gave me a single idea what these ways to help might be. It was up to me, using every bit of attention and intention I could manage to see the issues clearly and find good ways to help as much as I could.

One thing I decided was to share a bit of my old teachings from Her and others like Her. The sharing of this information, these events, is an absolute terror to me, an anathema. But I decided to do this sharing thing anyway. I think sharing these events is also scary for others here and I am very proud of them for doing that.

I am so so very happy that you had the ability to not turn away from this encounter with this entity and that now you are able to deeply reflect on this encounter using the stories that I and others here are sharing. This is all I could hope for.

Every part of your ‘cure’ resides inside you, your responsibility as is the same for all of us. But we all can create an environment, a community so to speak, so that in these really terrible and lonely times, we know there are others walking this same path of personal and individual discovery. And some of these others are not physical beings at all. In a very real way this is the creation of an army to oppose the Lies.

I am honored to be part of this group walking along that path of life with you Glynn, dancing every step of the way.

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Thank you OtB, those very kind words are both a source of inspiration to me and strike a deep appreciation within me for what you are for me and the other good people and ‘floers’ who may be alongside, following or leading us along this path.

I hear what you say about earthling expectations and will keep that in my alleged mind.

With kindness,

Glynn

On the BeachOn the Beach
      Participant

The Nature of the War

It is obvious from recent comments made here that it is time I spent some more time clarifying what is meant by this War between Aeons and Archons.

This is a Spiritual War and can only be fought on the personal spiritual battlefield.

This War is all about human spiritual development while physical and has been going on for tens of thousands of years. Probably at least 2 lessor cycles of 24,000 years.

I will make other posts on my understanding of the participants to this War, the Aeons and Archons, but this post is actually the important one, the War itself.

But briefly, the Archons are a predator species of non-physical beings. They can not exist in the physical at all but they can influence physical humans at our physical-non-physical interface. They can whisper in our ears, so to speak.

The Archons want 2 things:

1. They want to feed off us, off our emotional energy.

2. They are deeply envious of the Aeons and their ability to create life and they want to hurt Sophia by hurting Her creation The Anthropos, us, humanity.

The Archons spent long periods of time trying to directly interfere with the Anthropos through direct DNA manipulation but failed in all attempts. However, they realized they could have an effect on the Anthropos if they took the time to develop programs of conditioning that would shape the Anthropos in ways that would make the Anthropos weaker and even more susceptible to more conditioning. They also discovered that they could induce small direct DNA effects very slowly through the epigenetic channels of behavioral genetic transformation across generations but that these changes were very slow and slight.

Still, slow and slight was better than none so a very long term program of influence and change was begun thousands of years ago by the Archons.

The portion of the Anthropos that was directly influenced by the Archons was the formation of the ego, what I call the Awake Mental Voice. This portion of the Anthropos was created by Sophia as a way to focus the Anthropos into the physical and to allow the normal experiences of physical life to develop in the Anthropos so that various factors of humanity, such as a conscience, could be developed in each individual person during their physical life. The corruption of the Anthropos took place directly in the same area that was supposed to be used to develop deep internal skills, reflections and observations. This is an obvious design flaw in the Anthropos giving the Archons ability to corrupt this entire aspect of humanity. However, the Archons had to have the assistance of complicit predatory humans to set up the long term institutional lies necessary to more fully control the Anthropos.

In order to achieve the results of a weakened humanity the Archons had to do 2 things, step by step:

1. The Archons had to separate humanity from their greater non-physical self so humanity was essentially alone in their physical body.

2. The Archons had to engender systems of fear into humanity so that humanity could be easily shaped by their own internal fears.

It took tens of thousands of years of constant effort but the Archons have now achieved almost total control over humanity. The Anthropos in its current physical living form is basically insane.

Almost no human now really understands that they are first and foremost a timeless spiritual non-physical being. Fear of physical death is a completely artificial construction.

Humans are conditioned by fear of death to avoid life. This is completely illogical since physical death is part of the terms and conditions of physical life. No entity of any sort, physical or non-physical, can have any power or control over this event of physical death. To do so, to pretend to influence this subject in anyway, to promise anything about the outcome of physical death, is a lie and nonsense.

Humanity has been lied to about death and life and has believed those lies and now is lost from their own nature.

This is and always has been a completely spiritual war fought at the interface between the physical and non-physical in the Anthropos. At that place where our ego is formed inside our physical bodies. Our egos are now so out of balance in relation to what they should be we now think of our ego as ‘us”. Since we have no knowledge of our connection to our larger non-local, non-physical self any more this is understandable. We fear death because we do not directly know our larger timeless self.

We were lied to, constantly, for thousands of years. We now believe those lies even though they cause us great cognitive dissonance and pain.

This War is intensely personal, being fought inside each person born here from the very first instant of their birth. The battle field is internal only now since there is no normal outside assistance here at all. Every single place in our physical lives we should have been able to turn to for assistance in living our lives in balance and harmony has been corrupted by the lies.

But the reality is that even in its weakened state the Anthropos should be able to see these lies for the lies they are. They are almost all very obvious lies, clearly obvious to anyone wanting to look with any degree of critical thinking. But most people now are so fearful they can not even take the chance to look. Fearful of an event that does not in fact exist: their own death.

In this failure of critical thinking and in allowing itself to be led by illogical fears the Anthropos is complicit in its own failure.

This failure to see the lies for the lies they are is a deep and personal existential failure happening inside almost every single person here now. They give up their own life to their irrational created fears. They give up their sovereignty as living beings to fear. They live in pain and suffering needlessly because of fear. They allow themselves to live under conditions of total psychopathic insanity in their unreasoning and irrational fear of something that does not exist: their own death.

This is an extreme form of ignorance. I stand by my statement that this is arrogant ignorance. I don’t know what else to call it since the illogic and absurdity of some of the lies are so plainly obvious to see for anyone wanting to see them.

Sophia does not need to kill anything here. She does not in fact kill anything or anyone here. Nothing here dies except its physical form, which was always a transitory form to begin with. Each and every physical form here is ‘dying’ in its first instant of creation. Our consciousness is always eternal.

Sophia in her aspect as Kali destroys the ego of the Anthropos, individually, one person at a time. And this is where the entire war was fought inside humanity to begin with. And where humanity has now lost this war, on a group basis. The Archons feed greedily and easily on the emotions of suffering humanity lost in its own misery.

And the Archons gloat in their power over Sophia through Her creation, the Anthropos, which the Archons have destroyed, with the complicit cooperation of some of humanity and the implicit cooperation of a fearful majority of humanity.

The only way out of this War is on an individual basis with personal individual action to regain our responsibility and control over our own self. We must find our larger spiritual self and start to push the physical lies away, out of us, and replace the lies with truths that we find through our own personal efforts. This is Kali, inside us, cutting away the power of the false ego, our improperly created Awake Mental Voice, flaying the corrupt meat from our bones in an attempt to heal us.

Because the power of the Archons through their lies is so enormous here now it requires an almost superhuman effort to push back against these Lies. It is impossible to go even 100 yards in any direction without running into an Archon controlled human or an Archon created Lie of some sort or another. If we wish to try to regain our sovereignty and live outside the lies we must do that individually in the best way we can depending on our circumstances. That is the only possible way out of the suffering of the Anthropos now.

The Archons and their Lies are now far too powerful for almost anyone to confront directly on an individual basis. The only possible path for most humans now is to withdraw and do the intense internal work that can led to greater freedom. We need to give as little power to the Lies as is individually possible.

Personally I will stand in direct connection to Nature, with Her. And I will welcome Kali into me, assisting me in cutting whatever corruption I might have out of me. That is the power of the connection to Nature, to truth in our real nature. We either do this pruning as a conscious activity under our conscious direction with the assistance of Kali or we wait for Kali to perform the pruning on Her own at some other time, which might be a very inopportune and painful time.

OtB

DisenchantedDisenchanted
        Participant

Hi OtB,

Enjoying your thread very much. Since my outside source(JLL) on this subject is the same as yours I haven’t found much further to add to what you’ve already posted.

But lets talk about the Anthropos you’ve brought up in your latest message. Would you accept the definition of Anthropos as being the human genomic blueprint, or does the definition human spiritual essence work better for you?

Because I’m sort of confused on this myself…please tell me your views on what all this term Anthropos encompasses.

"There is a dream dreaming all of us." ~ Kalahari Bushmen

On the BeachOn the Beach
          Participant

Ah @Disenchanted:

Another wonderful, very important and very difficult question from Disenchanted. I’ve missed you here recently. I certainly hope things are better for you and your family.

Only as a clarification, my knowledge of the Fallen Goddess Scenario predates JLL by more than 30 years. I had a series of discussions with several of my Big Guys and they related this story to me in almost exactly the same detail as the JLL translation. I was amazed when I read the JLL work. I have not begun to describe these discussions or the nature of this information passed to me but I promise I will.

For me, the Anthropos is the intended composite between the design parameters that Sophia created and what the Anthropos has made of these design parameters for itself from its observations, intentions and actions.

What do I mean by this? Sophia created the blueprint for life, all the way from most simple of biochemical reactions, through the most simple required structures of living organisms, to living organisms in all their variety, to self aware organisms. This master blueprint is the Organic Light, the design parameters for the creation of all forms of life under certain physical conditions and parameters. The Organic Light is the most complex structure that can be created in the physical universe. Very few beings have the capability or knowledge required to create something like the Organic Light.

In almost all cases Sophia designed living creatures with inherited behaviors. These behaviors are passed from individual and generation to another generation through the genetic coding structure of DNA, which is much much more complicated than our primitive belief that DNA only codes for the creation of proteins. Our beliefs in duality and scientific materialism keeps us from realizing the full power of DNA in all its aspects.

In the case of self-aware creatures, Sophia created a way for the creature to build its own set of beliefs and understandings that are required for proper self awareness. For instance our conscience, morals, ethics, and responsibilities to each other are all examples of things we must learn based on our own observations and experiences. These aspects of the Anthropos are passed generation to generation through very small epigenetic DNA coding and through the social structures created by the Anthropos.

So to me, the Anthropos is the combination of the original instruction set as was intended and created by Sophia and the human created systems of beliefs that the Anthropos then builds inside itself and in its social structures. This is an extremely flexible creation but required if the Anthropos is to really explore the universe as a self aware creature. Otherwise, the Anthropos is nothing more than an extension of Sophia and that does not seem to be the case at all.

In fact, I know for an absolute fact that the Anthropos is nothing at all like Sophia as an Aeon. Her kind came from an entirely different sort of physical being.

This is my understanding of the Anthropos.

It begs several more much more difficult questions:

1. Did Sophia have a desire for any intended function for the Anthropos?

2. What is the exact relationship between the physical consciousness and self awareness of the physical Anthropos and the non-physical consciousness? This is an extremely complex question and I am not sure we can answer this question from our physical point of view.

3. Conjecture on how the Aeon Sophia and the other Aeons would have related to the newly self-aware Anthropos if Sophia had not become partially trapped in the physical body of the Earth?

Thank you Disenchanted for asking such a wonderful question.

As all readers here must know by now, my answers might be biased because of my deep and personal relationship to these beings. I know some of them personally and know them to be the best, most balanced and considerate of beings possible. The only way to pass this subjective observation to you as readers is to relate my stories with them to you. This is so very difficult for me. I never knew them as Aeons until I read JLL. They were always just teachers and friends to me.

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

OtB, that’s a mouth-full to chew on for awhile, but we’re your fellow travelers here, so you don’t need to sugarcoat it so much just for us !!

My first reaction to reading your words was along the lines of ‘whoa big fella, settle down’ like being on a horse that just saw a snake crossing in front of him, or like gettin’ inta’ gold cause the crash is starting….back 5 + years ago. I understood and heard your pain and impatience, it’s mine too, but I recognized my conditioned reflex to ‘not rock the boat so , give it time, Rome wasn’t built in a day, cooler heads will prevail, etc etc, ad nauseum. Then I finally realized that that was just the kind of thinking by the governing boards that led me to propose to the California Green Party Convention to adopt our colors as Black and Blue, since that was all we were getting from the expending of our energies.

But as I leaned back in my desk chair and began to ponder on your points a bit, I began a step by step agreement with all of the many parts that I have known about for so many years. Some parts are very new to me, the characters and names up out of mythologies, as I commented on earlier, after my introduction to the Fallen Goddess Sophia writings of John Lamb Lash as to how deeply that resonated within me filling in so many gaps lingering for decades from my early outright rejection of christianity (small c very pointedly). Rejection of all the ways that I saw it being presented, i.e., hypocritically and with what I always termed as being ‘ignorant and proud of it’, which I think you are calling ‘arrogant ignorance’ – sos.  And so your characters of Aeons, Archons and Kali references are a little over my pay grade of knowing, I’ve only experienced the early flush of wanting to believe and opening up to believing at this point.

But still, it’s not an easy pill to swallow being confronted so unswervingly direct as you did about all the conditions that my personal knowing acknowledges to you and to any other readers. I felt the pain of putting off my own declaration of personal sovereignty for all those decades, and wishing that I had met with the support and akinship that is blossoming around me now 40 years ago. I really just don’t know if it would have been so different for me, I’m sure that I would be blacker and bluer.  I made my stands the best that I could for as long as I could, until I couldn’t stand it any longer. That’s when I reached deep and embraced my belief that I could change myself if nothing else in the world around me, and look where it got me. I’m now a participant on TwoIceFloes and grinning like a Cheshire cat and talking to trees….. they’re not talking back – yet, so I intend to just keep on talking, telling ’em shit they don’ wanna’ hear, Like my Bro’ OtB -WORD , Bro’!!

Glynn

DisenchantedDisenchanted
        Participant

Don’t feel bad Glynn, just yesterday I was talking to the squirrels in my backyard. The way one of them was chuffing and shaking his tail, I don’t think he liked my rap.

The Urban PepperThe Urban Pepper
          Participant

Disenchanted,

Keep talking to them eventually they’ll come around to your good heartedness.

Keep calm and keep growing, Mr Pepper™

life

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
        On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Hi @Glynn:

Thank you so much for these words of affirmation. It is important for me to hear and for everyone else to sense.

I am so sorry that this last post of mine came across so heavy handed and black and white. But I wanted to say this stuff in such a way as to make sure my words could not be misunderstood. I think I had been too tricky and saying things in such a way as to try to get readers to think between my words and in retrospect that is wrong of me. This stuff is so far out of the norm of most people’s beliefs and understanding that I just can not talk about it in those sorts of modified Platonic ways.

And this heavy handed black and white sort of method is not me or my personality at all. I am very very deeply aware of the necessity of the nuances of personal observation and interpretation of the universe around us all for me to want to talk about these things in such a hard way.

But a focus on the nuts and bolts in this issue seems more important than nuance I think. This particular time is so out of balance and the out of balance has so deeply damaged people here and limited their perceptions that black and white statements are a starting requirement I think. We can get back to nuance when more people take in and can understand deeply what I am trying to say.

My Antidote Essays do not make the connection at all between this War and my deep desire, pushy desire actually, to get people to understand their non-physical nature and to do everything they can to connect to that Nature. In fact I wanted to avoid even using the word ‘Spiritual’ in my essays altogether as a reference to this connection because that word has religious overtones and that is absolutely not the direction I want to go. Understanding this non-physical aspect of ourselves is the huge first step. Directly consciously connecting to it in a non-ambivalent way that can not be misunderstood for any other thing is the paramount second step.

Recognizing that this disconnect created by modern institutions that have kept most of us from understanding these first two points has been an ages long war being waged inside the spiritual nature of man is not as important as knowing these first two essential issues as being at the very core of our being.

In fact I have some misgivings about this topic of The War because it can be used as an excuse to not do the personal internal work required to break free from of the control of the conditioning. This outer focus on The War is similar to using religion and its outer focus in a way to avoid the inner work. We might decide to blame these entities when that is NOT the point. They can have no control over us without our participation in their consciously and purposely created lies. We get to that point of strength and understanding only through inner personal work. This inner work does not have to be along the lines of the personal spiritual connection I have tried to outline, but that path of personal connection is the safest and best way to not be contaminated in other false external belief systems.

I really really do understand how difficult all these ideas are for someone coming from the conditioning of the Lies. How crazy I sound and how impossible all this seems. I pushed away the very idea of psychopathic predators, either physical or non-physical, even though I was told more than 30 years ago this was in fact the case here. No one wants to face this because the implications are so severe and the problem becomes so overwhelming. But sooner or later observation of the world around us can only led to the conclusion that we have turned ourselves over to psychopaths.

I follow the work of many well regarded historians and not one of these people will accept this idea of political ponerology. They will describe psychopathy in individuals and institutions but will not admit to the existence of psychopathy as the guiding principles of our institutional systems. This willful denial keeps the subject hidden and in full control of our lives. It forces any solution back to the individual level, which is where all solutions lie anyway. But humanity has no chance of survival at all without the clear understanding of the existence of these great forces of psychopathy and predatory behaviors in control of our lives now. Influence and control not only in the physical but in the non-physical also.

So I will wail away in black and white like John the Baptist in the desert, even though that is not my real nature at all.

OtB

ZenscreamerZenscreamer
          Participant

Understanding this non-physical aspect of ourselves is the huge first step. Directly consciously connecting to it in a non-ambivalent way that can not be misunderstood for any other thing is the paramount second step.

Know Thyself

Familiar, isn’t it? The trouble with getting to understanding this non-physical aspect of myself is the panoply/constellation of words and meanings that I am carrying in my mind as an image glossary with which to interpret the information I am being given. You, OtB, had their help in constructing your interpretive framework early on; perhaps we all did, and have forgotten, our memories a lost Neverland to be rediscovered. In any case, I am attempting to work without it, and so carry around my own custom mental framework (tunnel/box) which I hope is flexible enough to accommodate what you say.

For example: in my misspent youth I read Shakespeare, Tolkien, Heinlein, Clarke and a lot of similar thematic materials. In college I spent a while in anthropology & archeology, and became intensely interested in the ancient past, particularly matriarchal cultures, and became familiar with related symbolism along the way. For a while I was interested in the failed search for the historical “Jesus” and interpretations of the black madonna cult as connected to some theorized historical Magdalen (a la the Da Vinci Code). I got into reading esoteric christianity, which led to astro-theology… let’s just say that my brain is a huge store of connections between concepts and images (thought-forms/memes), historical relationships, and weird coincidences (synchronicity).

It is the entangled nature of these thought-forms that makes communication so difficult, together with the fact that the same word carries different meanings to different people.

I think the greater context of a discussion of what is/isn’t “real” (translatable) in the sense of imagery.

For example, if I want a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic reminder to “wake up” to my electric/eternal greater Self, I would do myself some good by creating token of some sort that would trigger a memory of my intentions to do so. This approach is simple and effective, and even very secular “self-help” groups use this technique. I realize it can be contaminated by outside forces, but isn’t this the essential practice of imagine-design-create that you are asking us to do in more general terms, but somehow meta-focused on remembering to keep the connection.

Once I create something of this sort, though, I am investing in something as in some way emblematic of this connection (vesting it as a symbol). Say I choose a leaf, a piece of quartz, a candle flame, a bowl of sand … what to choose? Does timing matter? You can see that in the end there is no escaping some level of symbolism.

Even when I don’t use symbolism, it come to me in the thought forms that I receive when connected. I remember other times when I was so connected, and certain constellations of interpretive imagery are stirred. (I hope I am not being incomprehensible — the experience is conceptual and internal, and so hard to articulate.)

An example:

I am sitting with my legs up to my mid-calf dangling in a half-full bathtub. Just opening up to connection with no particular ceremony. And I think about how the water is part of Her, and what it would be like to acknowledge that in the act of bathing, and then I got a memetic concept of a spa, like the ones the ancients built; a temple to the Goddess (Sophia, Gaia) as Hygieia. A brief concept, but with many connections; a chalice with a snake winding it is just one.

I realize that you have made it clear that any entity that seeks worship doesn’t deserve it, and those that would deserve it don’t want it. That said, what is acknowledging and seeking connection with Her? I realize this connection is voluntary and electric, but it is not also with a sense of gratitude and esteem (as well as the occasional request)?

Can you see that from my perspective, the symbols are inevitable. They are how my receptive system is structured and I cannot just start over again. I need to build from where I am. For me if Sophia/Gaia is “real” then some subset of the many, many, many, symbols available to denote her must be “valid” too, for structuring a basis for mutual communication.

So I will wail away in black and white like John the Baptist in the desert…

I realize you’re being lighthearted here, but don’t get me started on the esoteric/astro-theological aspects of the mythopoetic concept known as “John the Baptist.” That’s some very old, deep stuff there.

On the BeachOn the Beach
            Participant

Hi @Zenscreamer:

Please don’t misunderstand me as my words relate to the issue of symbols. I will never tell someone what or how they need to search inside and outside themselves is right or wrong, as long as they are critically searching. That is never something I can do. She made us all very unique and we must dance our own paths to self-knowledge.

I only want to make sure people understand what is being done energetically with symbols so they do not attach more of their personal energy or their belief systems to something that really can be a ‘front’ for something else. Part of my attempt to encourage critical thinking. Your use of symbols is personal and you must use what works for you. I want someone to understand about giving importance (energy) to a symbol just because it is generally accepted that such an image commands such energy from us.

I’m sure you understand that the very words I am writing on this page are each and every one a symbol. We have no choice but to use symbols. So I know that symbols are unavoidable for us at a very very basic level when we are physical.

Except for in one place of our lives: our actions. Our actions actually create things, actualize matter and energy into new material structures. These things we create are beyond symbols, but then as soon as created are represented by symbols, either words or pictures or programs of some sort. This is why my teachers were always focused on actions, actually what we did, being of ultimate importance. The creation of the thought forms was the very important start but then actually doing the deed, what ever it was, with proper conscious intent, was the most important aspect of our lives.

The action is outside of, beyond symbol.

This is so difficult to talk about.

So our teachers taught a 5 step process:

1. Proper critical observations
            2. Proper creation of our intentions
            3. Well formed creation of thought forms combined with our intentions
            4. Action into the physical space
            5. Reflection on the results of those actions.

Do it again and again until the quality of this process becomes habit.

The best metaphor I can think of is the subject of object oriented programing.

Your use of symbols as a kind of meta-object is just fine. You are passing yourself an object already compiled instead of a series of words that need to be interpreted. I never meant to say such a process was not perfectly OK. In fact something very much like this is used as the common form of communication by most non-physical beings.

I realize that you have made it clear that any entity that seeks worship doesn’t deserve it, and those that would deserve it don’t want it. That said, what is acknowledging and seeking connection with Her? I realize this connection is voluntary and electric, but it is not also with a sense of gratitude and esteem (as well as the occasional request)?

Come to Her as if She were your mother.

And this is where some of our terrible conditioning stumbles into the way. I don’t know your mother but I did know my mother and she was horrible. Part of our conditioning in the corruption starts with awful parents, trapped in their own toxic conditioning. Unfortunate but true and a horrible situation that can last our entire lifetime.

So imagine coming to Her as a perfect mother.

The reality is she wants to serve you as most really good mothers want to serve their children. She wants you to have what you want, but since She is perfect, She knows the balance between giving you what you want and showing you the way to create those things for yourself. You do not worship your mother, you love and care for her and this mother will truly love and care for you. In fact she will love and care for you without any effort on your part, even if you are lost and separate from her. As are most here now.

So I will wail away in black and white like John the Baptist in the desert

I realize you’re being lighthearted here, but don’t get me started on the esoteric/astro-theological aspects of the mythopoetic concept known as “John the Baptist.” That’s some very old, deep stuff there.

Haha……. I know only too well, and am doing my best to dance at the edge of that messy dark pit without falling in and becoming lost in my own message. Deep shit would be the better description……….

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

@ Dis;  Hello Dis, I may have a permanent grin on my face since I started imagining you chuffing away and shaking your bushy tail at those squirrels. That’s way more active than my standing still and swaying with any breeze! You better be careful, there could be a big ole’ 3 nutted boar squirrel eyeing you from afar.

And Mr. Pepper, thanks for the level headed consoling, I needed that what with imagining Dis the way I do now!!!

Glynn

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Hello OtB:

It’s good to see you coming right back speaking your truth – that’s what’s real for me. And for me, I really understand how easy it is to be sorry about how I said something. Every time I think I’m being clever, by the time I get to the top of the stairs I realize how I have just come off as being silly… we all understand, because we all do it one way or another, one time or another. But you’re different here, because it’s about ‘the elephant in the room’, in here with all of us and you’re the one with the magic eyes and the big heart that is telling us what you see not what you think we want to hear, but what you feel we have to hear…..because of what you see, and we don’t -yet. Not in the way, the expanded, experienced and trained way that you see.

I’m hearing you, I’m feeling you and I’m trusting you. I consider you an invaluable resource and am honored to be a small part of this dynamic that now surrounds me/us,  and you are the one giving it shape and form by your encouragement and assistance in my/our changing myself/ourselves into being able to see that elephant for what it is.

Your emotion coming through is what may be needed to help this dynamic take hold and allow us to see that we’re the ones we’ve been waiting for, each in our own way. And what I am hearing you say, is that we need to quit ‘waiting’! Primarily, we need to get it out of our heads that we are very intellectually cool physical humans and take the simple steps into the natural world to rekindle a deep personal belief in multidimensional aspects of who we truly are as energetic beings, that we are more, so much more, than our physical body. The second part is to take this set of new experience supported beliefs from being intellectually believed in our ‘mind’ into the heart energies of knowing, of living it without thinking, of being – eternally being. And that to carry our new found awareness of, and experiencing of, who and what we truly are from now on as our essential core unending being. I hope that I’m getting this close to what you said. I’m getting a feeling of how so much of what you, and others, have been saying is starting to coalesce.

And the ‘inner’ work you refer to is what each of us needs to do to find and effect the resolutions to our various conditioning’s such as self image, self confidence, permission, self esteem, etc., etc., that may have to be addressed to some degree to allow for the soul energy to fly free and take us, mind and heart, on to our appointed rounds.

OK, can you imagine how silly I feel about my oh-so-clever reply to Dis and Mr. Pepper above.

Thank you, On the Beach, for allowing me to feed back to you how your kind and pointed presentations are giving me more hope and clarity about my own path to trod.

Glynn, with egg on his face.

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Haha @Glynn:

No, no, you guys have as much fun as you want. I’m the one who has to be relentlessly, ridiculously serious. Talking to squirrels seems better than perfectly OK to me.

And you really do have my message down very very well.

And never stop looking for joy and humor in everything. Believe me, the Big Guys, for all their knowledge and power, are the biggest pranksters, tricksters and jokesters you have ever met. And they would howl with delight at the whole idea of trying to mentally connect to a slightly crazed squirrel.

OtB

DisenchantedDisenchanted
          Participant

Hello again OtB, Glynn and Mr. Pepper.

Since a “slightly crazed squirrel” has been brought up, I can assure Glynn that my tail is nowhere near as bushy as Mr. Squirrels. Nor can I shake my tail as magnificiently as he did. I suspect that it was more the presence of my beagle Lucy that was making him slightly crazed, and not my rap. I wish I would have had my camera at hand to let you all see how close he was to Lucy and I. Close enough to determine that yes this was a male squirrel I was dealing with. I’ll keep trying though Mr. Pepper. :)

I’m getting from OtB’s reply to me on the Anthropos that this term doesn’t just apply to humans. It encompasses all of life…plant, animal and human. Correct? Anthropos = Sophia’s Genomic blueprint for all life…on Earth. Acceptable definition OtB?

So @ OtB… in your post #9311, you mentioned the “corruption of the Anthropos.”  Do you think this corruption has affected animal and plant life just as much as it has humanity? Or does the corruption only apply to the ‘self-aware’? Which leads me to the thought that looking around me, I’m not really sure that some humans are doing all that well in the self-aware department…including myself.

Btw OtB that’s why I referred to John L. Lash as our common “outside source.” I knew that you had that ‘inside source'(your “big guys”) previous to JLL. Unfortunately I didn’t/don’t have that luxury…yet.

Lastly, as to this “War” we’re talking about, do you OtB think that it’s nearing it’s endgame? This is the reason for your urgency, no?

On the BeachOn the Beach
            Participant

Hi @Disenchanted:

Darn it, I’m not clear enough once again…….

I’m getting from OtB’s reply to me on the Anthropos that this term doesn’t just apply to humans. It encompasses all of life…plant, animal and human. Correct? Anthropos = Sophia’s Genomic blueprint for all life…on Earth. Acceptable definition OtB?

Humanity is the Anthropos. The Organic Light is the design parameters and instruction set for all of life, including the genomic blueprint. Remember that Sophia had no idea exactly what would come of Her experiment since the future can never be determined, only shaped. She knew what qualities She wanted, what Her intentions were and She focused those into the design of the Organic Light. As I said in the other earlier post the Anthropos is actually a composite of the physical and the self-developed consciousness of humanity. She knew what She wanted to have happen but had no idea at all what would really happen, what would result from Her efforts. The whole process is the most wild kind of crap shoot imaginable, something I think the Aeons love to do.

There are other self aware creatures here on Earth now. These are very important also, in their own way. Only Sophia can determine if they or humanity will more closely match Her design intentions. But She wants them all to have a chance at development here and the Anthropos threatens that.

So @ OtB… in your post #9311, you mentioned the “corruption of the Anthropos.”  Do you think this corruption has affected animal and plant life just as much as it has humanity? Or does the corruption only apply to the ‘self-aware’? Which leads me to the thought that looking around me, I’m not really sure that some humans are doing all that well in the self-aware department…including myself.

The corruption is very specifically directed toward humanity, toward the Anthropos. Other plants and animals that exist only inside their own inherited behaviors with little development of their own consciousness can not be so easily affected by the corruption. But it is not so important anyway since mankind, in its corruption causes so much needless pain and suffering throughout all of the plant and animal kingdoms.

Humans are not doing so well in the self-aware department exactly because of the corruption of the development of their own consciousness through the corruption of their belief systems caused by corrupted institutions of Lies. Right now almost all of mankind lives inside an absolutely corrupt system of lies and misdirection purposely created to keep mankind from developing critical self-awareness.

This is The War.

Description of this War in the Gnostic teachings was what those old physical teachers were trying to describe. They were trying to warn Humanity about what was being done by psychopathic predators. This War was also taught to me by my non-physical teachers but I dismissed most of the teachings until observation and events forced me to take another longer harder look.

Lastly, as to this “War” we’re talking about, do you OtB think that it’s nearing it’s endgame? This is the reason for your urgency, no?

The short answer is yes. The Anthropos now has the capability of destroying the entire earth and all life on it. I do not know how much longer the Aeons will allow such a situation to exist. I don’t know what they will do to stop humanity from its insanity. I’ve asked in face to face meetings and was told that what would happen was not my concern. That in itself is a kind of answer.

The Aeons can do anything they want now that a part of Sophia is no longer trapped in the earth but is in a kind of recovery. Most of the Aeons have no sense of deep love for the Anthropos but are deeply concerned about the earth. Actually, in its present state the Anthropos has done almost nothing to cause them to have much concern or respect for it. It threatens all of life through its selfish desire to find ease in all its intentions and actions. It has allowed itself to become corrupted and is willfully ignorant in finding any sort of self-generated cure for this insane corruption. It goes out of its way to destroy, even kill, any member of the Anthopos that does point out what is wrong.

But what the Aeons will do is not our concern, as they told me. They told me that my own attempts to find a solution inside myself was my concern. And this is exactly the truth in all considerations I can think of. I can only be responsible for myself, my observations, my intentions and my actions. I can not be responsible for the Anthropos. I also can not confront the current enormity of the corruption in any space other than inside myself. She told me to leave a solution to the predator problem up to Her, to work hard on myself and to learn as much as I possibly could about what was wrong and what I could do to fix this wrong inside myself.

And the reality is this single suggestion of Hers is actually at the base of what is wrong with the Anthropos in general. That is a deep and required discussion.

She also suggested that I work on a set of solutions that I could share with a small number of other like minded people. I think this suggestions of Hers is very important and points towards Her possible actions here. I don’t think She is ready to give up on the Anthropos totally.

So yes, a solution to the problem of the insanity of the Anthropos threatening all life on earth is coming. I have no idea of what form that will take but I can feel it coming like a freight train down the tracks. I do know from listening to JLL that he is in exactly the same place, that he has asked and been told nothing.

The Aeons can and will do this thing. They did it 65 million years ago when it became obvious to them that the dinosaurs would not ever develop a self-aware consciousness. They reset the experiment. They have done that several times in the past also. They absolutely do not want to lose the earth as a platform for the creation of self-aware consciousness.

OtB

DisenchantedDisenchanted
              Participant

Thank you OtB for clearing that up for me about the Anthropos. I can be a bit slow at times. I thought originally that it concerned only humanity but somehow managed to misunderstand what you said in your first reply to me on the subject.

Just out of curiosity have you heard the JLL interview on Red Ice Radio from August 4, 2014? He talks about a certain slice of humanity that chose to become proxies for the Archons…and also he goes into the Archontic Infection as he calls it…

I will place a link to the interview on my thread Random Droppings. The link is for the entire 2 hour interview, but I don’t know how long it will last as a freebie to non-subscribers of RIR. I’m putting it on my thread because as you will learn, it’s a ‘hot potato’ that you may not want here.

Thanks again for your patience with me and your time that you give us here trying to explain all of your learning from personal experiences.

On the BeachOn the Beach
                Participant

Hi @Disenchanted:

Yes I heard that RIR interview. Actually the link to it is also on the JLL website Gaiaspora.org. This was the JLL site dedicated to the Gaian Navigation Experiment that JLL set up a few years ago. That experiment ended in March. He is now pushing into new territory. Here is the link to his new talks/articles.

http://gaiaspora.org/correction-currents/

In my opinion he focuses too much on that link the Archons created with the very early Jewish group called the Zadichiem (sp). The relationship between this group of humans and the Archons is a good example of how humans can be corrupted but this group is by no means all that the Archons have corrupted. They are always on the prowl and anyone with psychopathic tendencies is easy prey for them.

In his latest talk on the link I provided above he finally starts to talk about the psychopath problem as a greater general problem, but notes that he is not as well informed on the subject as he should be. I hope he gets more informed and gets off that Zionist rant. The problem is so much more than just that tiny group.

Did you know that Laura Knight was the one to finally publish the ‘Political Ponerology’ book? No one else would touch a book about psychopaths in power and how they use power once in control.

And he is finally starting to not white wash the Nazi problem. I don’t understand why some people can not see and recognize psychopaths for what they are. The problems and issues with psychopaths are way bigger than any petty biases we might have about national or tribal identities.

We all have our weaknesses though and his work on myth and the Gnostic information is so far superior to anyone else that I must over look these few idiosyncrasies he has.

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Hello OtB:

After some steam gets built up from your essays and answers, I find myself going back to these points and looking at them again and again perhaps in an adsorption process of some sort. I remember reading or hearing that one of the characteristics of the human ‘mind’ was that it was 100% open to suggestion, 100% of the time – in varying degrees depending upon the circumstances. This sounds like it might be, in some part, that interface opening allowing counterproductive, or those unfriendly to our best interests, access to our control central. Might I be chuffing up the wrong tree with this one?

Glynn

On the BeachOn the Beach
        Participant

Hi @Glynn:

No Glynn, you are chuffing up exactly the right tree.

The design flaw in the Anthropos is this 100% suggestibility factor of the ego being exploited. It takes our individual critical thinking to discern truth in this situation of constant disinformation and lies. Most of the Anthropos will chose the lies as long as the lies offer easy gratification regardless of the long term price to be paid. That is another design flaw. All in all, not much to recommend about the Anthropos in its current form.

OtB

GlynnGlynn
      Participant

Hello OtB:  I listened to the link you provided as to John L Lash’s talk and as to your comment about his focus on the consorting of the Archons with the early jews, as you say, seeming somewhat extended, I’m wondering how is that co-conspiracy time position in our history in comparison with early christians, early buddists, early muslims, etc., any ideas about that?

Also, the timing thing with non-physicals has a reputation as being a coin-in-the -air with many mediums since ‘time’ isn’t a part of their existence, – what sense have you received from your connections about their coordination to our timing? JLL’s finish about his vision of a franchise of Mystery Schools would necessarily lend itself to more time than the train looming over the damsel in distress tied to the tracks.  …forget that I asked, it is what it is and I just need to do what I can do with what time is afforded me. Altho’ it was fun to theorize my new cabin as a Mystery School with you and Lion Lady as the alternating circuit speakers coming through occasionally :>) !!

What’s next for us to be exposed to from this very interesting, non-stop workshop you’ve gotten going? I’m loving it, don’t let up.

Glynn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “The War: Aeon vs Archon”

1. Pingback: viagra

Comments are closed.

Thoughts From Cognitive Dissonance Ψ ψ

s2Member®